Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Ethnic neighborhoods
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Ethnic neighborhoods Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The Dems destroyed the great ethnic neighborhoods. Remember back in the day when we had great Irish neighborhoods, Italian, German, and Polish neighborhoods? Those neighborhoods were neat, clean, safe and had great schools. The people in thoe neighborhoods had PRIDE.

The blacks saw everyone workign hard and living the American Dream. The blacks were standing on corners bustin rhymes, playing hoops and going to Malcolm X speeches about the white devil and learning that work is slavery. The blacks all wanted a piece of the pie but were never willing to put in the work. The handful of successful blacks that do work are called sellouts and accused of acting white.

The blacks hate whitey but they wanted to live in the white neighborhoods becuuse the blacks in their own neighborhoods destroyed those neighborhoods with crime. The Dems bought the black vote with the promise of public housing and forced integration. The kicker is the affluent Dems who support public housing NEVER support it in their own neighborhoods. They forced public housing on the middle class. The result is they destroyed the neighborhoods and schools.

Afronomics does not work. You can not redistribute brains and work ethics.

Can anyone list any neighborhood that ever improved with public housing?
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

yours, when you move out! Cool
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
yours, when you move out! Cool

No. My neighborhood is neat, clean and safe. When I move out it will turn into a ghetto. The blacks will then complain about Maximus Flight becuase the honest hard working whites are leaving and there is nobody left to do the work and pay the taxes.
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

yeah, there'll be a huge party! 5 minutes after the U-haul pulls away. Laughing Laughing Laughing
LSMFT

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yes they will be ever so happy............it will mean one more vacant property to bust into and use for a drug house.
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
yeah, there'll be a huge party! 5 minutes after the U-haul pulls away. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Maybe but the neighborhood will then turn into a ghetto.

Why do blakcs complain about white flight? Do they have a party?
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

if your the white fleeing? i'd be surprised if they didn't spring for the cab. any idea why you're an id!ot? any at all? never mind if you had an idea it would die of lonliness! Shocked
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
if your the white fleeing? i'd be surprised if they didn't spring for the cab. any idea why you're an id!ot? any at all? never mind if you had an idea it would die of lonliness! Shocked

No. The funny thing is blacks all want to live in my neighborhood. When you have honest hard working whites the neighborhod is neat, clean, s afe and has good schools.

Blacks will complain about whitey but they want the welfare and services paid for with the white man's dollars so they stand in line to live in neighborhoods with whitey.
KOS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Funny thing is a nit wit like you don't have the ba lls to ever say anything to anyone. You my friend are a true coward
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

KOS wrote:
Funny thing is a nit wit like you don't have the ba lls to ever say anything to anyone. You my friend are a true coward

I am just keeping it real.

Can you list ANY system in the world where the majority of blacks are successful?

You pick any system that will put the blacks back to work and I will support it with the one condition that we eliminate welfare. No more excuses.
nothingbutthetruth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
KOS wrote:

Can you list ANY system in the world where the majority of blacks are successful?

You pick any system that will put the blacks back to work and I will support it with the one condition that we eliminate welfare. No more excuses.

Due to my line of work, I've been inside the Cape May County welfare building on more than one occasion... not to deal directly with the people receiving/applying for welfare, but for the Veteran's Bureau. I have had the chance to get a look at the applicants, though, sitting outside, in the waiting area, and in the hall/lobby.

Let me tell you this-- I have seen more white people waiting than any other race or ethnic group.

** Also, before you assume, I am white.
KOS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
KOS wrote:

Is this Mikedee in disguise
Ramjet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You shouldn't respond to this nonsense.
Abaddon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

A little over 5% of cape may county is black .Therefore ,statistically...A little over 5% of cmc population(black)should be ...On Welfare,EBT,section 8,incarcerated in jail,selling drugs,failing school,committing crimes ,disturbing the peace,collecting unemployment, or ,spawning illegitimate children,...Get my Drift????.. Anything 0ver 95% White is a White Problem...Anything 0ver 5% black ,is a White Problem....PS....If any Socially progressive,,irrational ,,We are the world -types ,wanna argue science,statistics,,or the Reality of life..Fire Away!!!B!!tch-es. Twisted Evil
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

always the voice of reason! Laughing
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

nothingbutthetruth wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
KOS wrote:

Due to my line of work, I've been inside the Cape May County welfare building on more than one occasion... not to deal directly with the people receiving/applying for welfare, but for the Veteran's Bureau. I have had the chance to get a look at the applicants, though, sitting outside, in the waiting area, and in the hall/lobby.

Let me tell you this-- I have seen more white people waiting than any other race or ethnic group.

** Also, before you assume, I am white.

It is ironic that liberals who support welfare complain about whites on welfare. Why is that? Do you support welfare or not? If not then I guess you are a card carrying member of the tea party. If you do support welfare then why are you complaining?

I say let's eliminate ALL weflare and you won't have to see any mo white people on welfare. The kicker is blacks only complain about whites on welfare becuase they want mo fo themselves.
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Abaddon wrote:
A little over 5% of cape may county is black .Therefore ,statistically...A little over 5% of cmc population(black)should be ...On Welfare,EBT,section 8,incarcerated in jail,selling drugs,failing school,committing crimes ,disturbing the peace,collecting unemployment, or ,spawning illegitimate children,...Get my Drift????.. Anything 0ver 95% White is a White Problem...Anything 0ver 5% black ,is a White Problem....PS....If any Socially progressive,,irrational ,,We are the world -types ,wanna argue science,statistics,,or the Reality of life..Fire Away!!!B!!tch-es. Twisted Evil

What percenage of blacks in CMC are on welfare? Want to bet that it is far more than 5%? Probably more like 50%.
cobra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: obama Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Max, just so you know.. I just sent a nice fat check to Obama's campaign fund in honor of you.... Keep up thje good work. Cut and pasted some of your raacists posts to friends so they can send moiney to Obama, knowing that trash like you still crawl the earth.

Kepp it up Max..Obama beat Mitt in august in fundraaising and is ahead in the polls... Thanks for helping out....
u a birther Max?
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: obama Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
Max, just so you know.. I just sent a nice fat check to Obama's campaign fund in honor of you.... Keep up thje good work. Cut and pasted some of your raacists posts to friends so they can send moiney to Obama, knowing that trash like you still crawl the earth.

Kepp it up Max..Obama beat Mitt in august in fundraaising and is ahead in the polls... Thanks for helping out....
u a birther Max?

Good. It won't matter. Regardless of who wins I will still be living in a neat, clean, safe neighborhood with good schools. Most blacks will still be living in high crime ghettos with bad schools. Who wins?

Why do affluent liberals who support all the liberal welfare programs never live in neighborhoods with those programs?
romeofrosty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: obama Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
cobra wrote:

u a birther Max?

Good. It won't matter. Regardless of who wins I will still be living in a neat, clean, safe neighborhood with good schools. Most blacks will still be living in high crime ghettos with bad schools. Who wins?

Why do affluent liberals who support all the liberal welfare programs never live in neighborhoods with those programs?

It would seem the simplest solution to stopping the OP would be to provide an answer to his original question.
The simple fact max, is they can't. And since they can't, the old liberal playbook comes out. Name calling, labling, and personal attacks.
Forget beating a dead horse with these guys, OP. Believe me, they know the answer. However, they'll just continue in attack mode rather than give it to you.

As a result of pointing out the obvious way to stop this thread, I'm sure I'll be labled a "racist", too. Luckily, I have built up somewhat of an immunity to fools and hypocrites over time, so I'll get over it in short order.
I take everybody as an individual and reserve any judgement until ample observation. I know plenty of fine people of all races; and also some not-so-fine people of all races. Merit is my only criteria.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

your right we do know the answer: you're both racists, that by the way is not name calling. its a fact... Shocked
romeofrosty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
your right we do know the answer: you're both racists, that by the way is not name calling. its a fact... Shocked

"WE" ? So you are the spokesperson for who? You know nothing about me. Actually, if you knew anything at all, you would be dangerous. Go back to the ward, it's time for your meds.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i notice the ability to read/and or remember their own posts is lacking in the tin foil hat crowd. reread you own post romero and see if you can see where i got the "we" from...jeopardy music, please! Shocked
romeofrosty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
i notice the ability to read/and or remember their own posts is lacking in the tin foil hat crowd. reread you own post romero and see if you can see where i got the "we" from...jeopardy music, please! Shocked

I said "they", as several posters had voiced their opinion. You are the sole commentator on mine to date. There is a diference. So, in regards to your opinion of my post, who else are you speaking for?
See, the problem with taking your meds would be eliminated if you first remove your noggin from your posterior....
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

..."is THEY can't. And since THEY can't"...

ring any bells, THEY is plural indicating more than one. whatta putz! Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: