Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Print Spout Offs 6.27.12

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Spout Off - The PRINTED EDITION
View previous topic :: View next topic  
achampagne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Print Spout Offs 6.27.12 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

North Wildwood - What happened to the plastic on the beach at 5th? It’s been there for years, by the handicap bathroom, just north of the lifeguard boat area. This also gives emergency vehicles access to waters edge. Please put back! Thanks North Wildwood.
Sea Isle City - It is a known fact that there are remote villages in Africa with smoother roads than Sea Isle City.
Wildwood Crest – It’s unbelievable that someone would complain about the Crest Memorial crossing guard. She is a very kind lady who is dedicated to her job! I've never had a problem with her in all the years my kids have been going to Crest Memorial!
Wildwood Crest - To the spouter who thinks the crossing guard in the Crest Memorial parking lot should act less like a police officer: Did you know that 630 children die each year walking to school in the U.S.? She has the job of protecting our children and if you were talked to you obviously were endangering our children. Next year follow the rules like the rest of us.
Cape May - I hope the person who stole the solar light off of my mother's grave goes to :: heck ::.
Wildwood Crest - The Crest commissioners dedicated a park to two very deserving Vietnam veterans who were killed in action, but they overlooked one: Stanley S. Klecz, Pfc. USMC, also a Crest resident killed in Vietnam on May 18, 1967. Why did this happen? The commissioners should have put a little more thought into this project and the other projects that they have done incorrectly or incompletely. PS: These two fine young men are already honored at the park at Bayview and Preston streets. Guess the commissioners weren't aware.
Wildwood - To the Wildwood Library beemer. Please make a fund drive with all the voucher people to educate them to get off all drugs and alcohol that's killing or jailing them. Then maybe you will get your free $6 million library.
Wildwood - Regarding the Wildwood Boardwalk inspector, if there is one, and the condition of the boardwalk stores: I suggest that the mayor bring back the inspector that was on the boardwalk for over 20 years. He was there day and night and the only one who you could count on for help. Ask the police, they will tell you that this man was the only one who could run the boardwalk and have the respect and cooperation of the merchants. I saw him removing obscene T-shirts, chastising merchants for loud music, etc. He was always there and available to address boardwalk problems. Mr. Mayor, bring this man back and your boardwalk will be properly managed.
Wildwood - I also agree about Fare Free Transportation. I've been riding the bus for years, and it was always organized. It would always get me to my appointments on time. I have had the same driver for years, and now it is a guessing game. Who is picking me up today? I miss having the same driver on my trips. When Kathy Bellis was in charge, my trips ran so smooth and the bus driver was happy and never complained. I believe this new director does not know how to run Fare Free. She seems to be running Fare Free into the ground. The drivers are never smiling, laughing or being pleasant any more. Now they have to assist me on and off the bus, which takes up time for me and all the other riders. Which now they are in a rush, complaining and just down right miserable. I surely hope that there is some kind of investigation into the Fare Free Transportation before there is no more.
North Wildwood - God Bless our service people who have and are serving our great country.
Lower Township - It is amazing that a local business teacher cannot practice good business. First of all he offered Crossfit Training in his gym and none of his instructors were Crossfit trained and he did not pay the trademark company a fee to use their name. Second he states on his website that all of his instructors have a physical education degree and he does not. He even stated that he has an Associates Degree in PE and he does not. Hmmm...good business practice?
Swainton - Middle Township has a Supt. of Schools who makes more than the governor. The school system has an assistant for every possible position yet no one can find mold in early stages and prevent huge outlays of revenue to clean up after it gets out of control. This bloated school system needs to be held more accountable . Why is there a need for an assistant for most positions? School system consistently graduates below state average students. Appears there is more interest in sports than providing quality education. But Middle Township citizens don't appear to care based on the budget and Board of Education election numbers. Hopefully citizens will wake up but I'm not holding my breath.
North Wildwood - It is really nice that foreigners are allowed to work here for the summer and they do a great job and are very nice kids, but why would our government allow all these foreigners here to take American jobs when most are out of work. It was refreshing to see that the McDonalds in Wildwood hired a couple American kids and even more impressed with the service I have received from both of them. They understood me completely and I understood them completely. Wow, what a pleasure. Two thumbs up to all those young Americans out there proving that our youth still has what it takes to do a job well done.
Wildwood - Dear Editor, Will you please arrange the spout offs by city?
Sea Isle City - It's a library not a coffee shop. If you want to have a conversation go to Starbucks. Beautiful library with amazing views. Unfortunately the patrons are rude.
Wildwood - To the spouter that does not like the headline, "Routine Traffic Stop Yields Drug Bust." You make it sound like everyone in the country is some sort of terrorist. If "every one" is "highly dangerous," then would it not follow that police officers are people as well? By your own logic, police officers are also dangerous. It is the current nature of "law enforcement" that allows dangerous situations to occur as the police are often the aggressors enforcing the will of "the Law." If you wish to transform the nature of the job in order to atrophy the tension and apprehensiveness in basic interactions with the general public, then be my guest. Most of the general public do not carry a firearm with them; only police officers carry a weapon with them at all times.
Sea Isle City - What is being done on Landis Ave.? The people supposedly working there do nothing but paint the streets and talk. If this continues it will be finished after Christmas. This is giving the city a bad name (street work being done during peak season). There is talk that Landis Ave. will partially close during 4th. of July. Lets get someone to move this project along.
Cape May Court House – Congratulations to the 41st Basic Course for Class Two Police Officers (SLEO II) graduates! These young men and women will be graduating from the Cape May County Police Academy on June 27, 2012. Great Job!! Good Luck & God Bless!
Avalon - It's not bad enough that American based corporations out-source jobs overseas and there's not enough jobs for American citizens. Now our government is going to give illegal immigrants work Visas so they can take even more jobs from American citizens. (I don't care if they were children when they came here. They were still illegal.)
Rio Grande - Fare Free Transportation should get rid of the director and get someone who knows what they're doing. I've been riding for years and this last year has been a nightmare.
Sea Isle City - How come when I call City Hall to complain about the increase in meters they tell me to call the police department and vice versa?
Upper Township - Upper Township Middle School graduation ceremony was shameful. It embarrassed me to have my family members that I invited to the ceremony listen to the speeches given by the administrators. They were unprepared and were such poor representatives of the school district.
Wildwood - Why did WPD send one cop to a fight of 40 kids or more? A 17 year old kid was stabbed four times in the back. The kids that started the fight were drunk and live out of town. When is it ever going to stop? WPD get your act together.
North Wildwood -. Do you have to be connected with someone in the city or can anyone get a ride?
North Wildwood - I would be interested to see a list of salaries for all City of North Wildwood employees? Can the Herald publish this?
Ed. Note: for such data go to: http://www.app.com/section/DATA/DataUniverse
Wildwood Crest - Everyone complains so much when spouting but we also need to include the positive. I observed the Crest police and emergency responders as they handled the situation on June 9 at the Apollo Motel. They worked efficiently and so professionally in calming the crowd and helping rescue a near drowning victim. (Hopefully he is improving). We should all say thank you to them for being there each day for us.
Town Bank - It seems that peoples' driving habits have become increasingly worse lately, so please allow me to offer some suggestions. When a left turn arrow turns red, it does not mean that you should speed up and blatantly run through it, even though the eight cars in front of you did the same thing. This especially applies on the Parkway, where people are driving at 70 or 80 in a 50 mile per hour zone. If you get stuck in the middle of the intersection because you couldn't wait for the next green light, I will gladly help you off to the side with my heavy duty bumper, but don't expect me to stick around. Next, stop signs mean just that, stop, not roll through and glance to your left so you can see just how close you will come to being broadsided. Next is the tailgater. This scourge is set in its mind that riding as close as possible will speed me up. Its not going to happen. If I stop quickly for a "squirrel" and you smash into my heavy duty rear bumper.
Middle Township - I agree with the spouter about the harassment from the Coast Guard.
Stone Harbor Manor - All dock owners beware, some low lives are actually going around and stealing the metal poles attached to the pilings. Beings as the papers aren't reporting this I thought it prudent to advise you to watch out and report any strange boats you may see or hear... probably at night I'm guessing and probably with no running lights on. My neighbor just got ripped off., I'm sure they will be back.
Fox Chase/Anglesea - Interesting about the parish 50/50 winner. The example was if they took in $200,000, the lucky duck would get $75,000, which is less than half of $200,000. Did they fail to 'splain, as Ricky used to say, that they will take $50,000 of the top, so it is not a 50/50 raffle?
Hammonton - Where does the Cape May County All-Stars play? The address I got was 565 Dennisville Rd., Woodbine, N. Is this correct? Do they play behind the Dennis Twp. Elementary School? Please help me out, my son plays there and I have no idea how to get there.
Upper Township - Why does the board of trustees at Osprey Point hold closed meetings, and why won't they tell the residents how much they are spending on legal fees?
Cape May Court House - After seeing my child's yearbook from Bishop McHugh Regional Catholic School, I was shocked to see just how small the class sizes are. I am confused as to why classes are not combined to still equal under 25 children. We parents are paying top dollar in tuition for a Catholic education but this seems ridiculous. A smaller staff would certainly save the parents money towards teachers' salaries. This school is not a top rated private academy. Are our pastors aware of just how small these classes are?
Avalon - Blame George Bush for our economic problems? Of course - he's responsible for them. When an accident happens, do we blame someone who comes upon the scene of the accident after it has occured? George Bush caused this "accident" by borrowing money from China to pay for two unnecessary, ill-advised wars, and by giving tax breaks to people who don't need them. (By the way, what happened to the vaunted "trickle-down" theory? Where are the jobs we were told would be created if only we helped the wealthy become even wealthier?) But it's not fair to blame Bush alone. Congressional Republicans are also to blame. They have stated publicly that their top priority is to make Obama a one-term President, and so they have blocked Obama administration efforts to revive the economy, putting politics above the welfare of the American people.
Villas - To all you junkies stealing air conditioner condensing units for copper and scrap: You are breaking EPA federal law by letting ozone depleting freon into the atmosphere. First offense is $10,000.00 plus local charges. Federally you serve the whole sentence in jail! Really hope you get caught.
Cape May Court House - Outraged in Sea Isle City regarding Obama's stupid comment about Polish Death Camp. We know it was, "Nazi's Death Camp". Doesn't this prove how incompetent he is? If it's written on his teleprompter he reads it. You must never say he's wrong. Poland or Polish people will never get his apology. Hold him accountable, vote him out!
Cape May Court House - Response to driver that got finger from bicylist. This seems to be a rule with them. It happened several times to me. Why do they think they have the right to ride on the line? This is not sharing the road. I don't like their arrogant attitude. You must abide by their rules.
Villas - Hey Mr. Miami Beach in Villas who is hating on pitbulls and unwed teen moms, etc: Don't be knocking pitties until you've tried one. It's not the dog. It's the owner. It's people like you that stereotype everything based on what you hear or one incident that you didn't hear all sides, or just because you think you know it all. Note: I have 5 pitties and 3 others. By the way. As for teen moms, blame your generation for not instilling better values.
North Wildwood - The fence on 14th Street is so wrong. It needs to be a certain amount of feet from the property line. Whoever put up the fence should be liable to take it down and put it where it should be. No matter if the lady agreed or not... In North Wildwood we have rules that need to be abided by. Put up your fence according to the city ordinances and then you won't have to worry about defending yourself in the paper!
Woodbine - I hate to be the one to tell all you folks in Woodbine and Dennis the sad news but Ron Paul is no longer running for President and his son Rand endorsed Mitt. Sorry about all those signs. Maybe you can sell them on eBay.
Wildwood - Horsesback riding on the beach - 3 full size horses and 2 ponies are crammed into an older 2 horser trailer traveling to the Wildwood beach for paid rides. Who regulates this?
Wildwood - Every EPA law is broken on Wildwood’s beach by allowing big trucks and equipment leaking oil and hydrolic fluid. A mat should have been laid down from the entrance on Cresse Ave. to the concert sight to protect the sand from contaminents.
Avalon - The seagulls have ruined my car paint job and now are scaring my dog. Can someone do something about these critters? Maybe a "gull" team that relocates them to faraway beaches or provide contraceptives? We need something done!
Cape May - How sad to take the grandkids to see the new convention hall late afternoon on a Saturday and the place is locked up. The old beach theatre front door across the street serves the same purpose. What a waste of time. Nothing to see at that end of town. Thank goodness for free fudge samples.
Wildwood - Cost to live in Wildwood as well as any other shore town on NJ coast will cost us all 25% more in flood insurance so we will have to spend more to live here. The threat of a storm surge is greater due to water level rise.
Wildwood - 18 year olds, college kids, Latinos, brothers, run and click on jhunt@co.cape-may.nj.us, to register to vote today. It takes only a few minutes. We must register, as we did in 2008, to offset that senior citizen vote, especially those old men, or else we'll get another bunch of suits and ties who believe everything from a certain, so-called fair and balanced channel. They don't accept any change.
Wildwood Crest - On just one computer screen of news in The Herald I am greeted by two headlines--a knifing and a shooting in Wildwood. The mayor, town council and all the leaders should make their primary goal cleaning up the town. It is getting worse each year. Look what Pt. Pleasant did to get the atmosphere in their town under control (a really strong move on their part).
Villas - I want to thank the owner of Exit Zero for the nice party they threw on Friday 6/8/12 to welcome summer - and this Friday's open house party and talk about John Philip Sousa at the Fishing Creek School. It is so nice when things are done to draw the community together. At both events people were talking together and enjoying the wonderful area in which we live. Instead of all the complaints it would be nice for people to appreciate what we have here.
Villas – I am a mother of two small children and live in the Villas. I use to like to take my kids to the park to play but I refuse to take my kids to a park where there are a bunch of 10 to 18 years old people there smoking cigarettes, using foul laungauge, drinking alcohol and smoking illegal drugs, and kids fighting. When are people going to start realizing that our park needs to be cleaned up? It’s sad the mayor lives right across the street and is letting this go on. Something needs to change!
Cape May - I thought rocking chairs were supposed to be put on the new Convention Hall deck, but they haven't been. It is a very nice space. It would be great if people could sit up there and look out over the beach and water on rockers or even benches.
Cape May - Why does Cape May keep putting a new fence up at Poverty Beach? It just gets torn down, and the new chain link fence isn't going to help, in fact, it makes the entire area look ugly. I don't want to sit on the beach looking at a chain link fence. Either bring back the old entrance or keep it open with no fence and let people walk up onto the sand or over the ramp if they choose.
Villas - I am one of the seniors who supported Kevin Lare 4 years ago. I just looked at his campaign literature from 2008. It says "Not Political Parties, But Dedicated People". Now, shortly after election, Lare became the key guy in the Republican Party, and he ends up with a county job..
Sea Isle City - What goes at St. Joe's? 10AM Mass, 6/17 had huge crowds lined up in the entry and along the walls in the new church, while the little church was closed. It was Father's Day. Is this the future for the 2012 summer? Are we that short of retired priests? Lets hope this is a once in a summer situation and we can get back to the proper attention that the mass deserves.
Philadelphia/North Wilwood - Does the new noise regulation include dogs barking at all hours of the day and night?
North Wildwood - I notced parking officers ticketing handicap cars on JFK the other day and was surprised since I saw a council person with a handicap tag parking at a meter and not putting any money in the meter. What is going on in North Wildwood? Are you ticketing if someone is handicap and parks at a meter or you are not? There are cars parked all the time by Wendy's and they are never ticketed and yet I parked across the street and was issued a summons. I don't mind putting money in a meter if everyone goes by the same rules.
Wildwood - Is it just me, or is the horn that goes off every minute from the Ghost Shop on Morey's Pier driving anyone else crazy? I live 15 blocks away on Leaming Avenue and I can hear it sitting inside my condo with the windows closed. What an annoying sound all day and night until 11:30 PM!
Ed. Note Welcome to summertime in a resort! Like living next to railroad tracks, you get used to it.
Wildwood - I would like to "thank" the Officer from Middle Township who sat with me in the dark on Rte. 47 somewhere in Goshen when my car broke down in the middle of the night until help arrived! "God Bless You"!
North Cape May - Sandman 6th grade graduation ceremony. A public school function on public school grounds. Access to bathrooms? Denied! Whose decision was this?
Sea Isle City - What's up with the new parking kiosks? Tried to buy 2 hours at 6:30 PM and 1 hour at 8:00 PM another day and was charged the maximum until 11 PM both times. Great way to increase revenue!
Wildwood - To all those here who write their doom & gloom letters: Seriuosly, where do you people get the numbers you toss around like.... most crime ridden town in NJ, highest taxes in the state and on and on and on? Have you really ever been out of the county like to Camden, Wilmington, Washington DC, Newark, Philly and so on? Where do you get these figures from? If you can't write anything good, do us all a favor - go down to the beach and start counting grains of sand. Before throwing numbers around use this new tool called a search engine and find the real numbers.
Avalon - Why does the drunk seafood owner always yell at the customers and employees?
Stone Harbor - The new full glass doors at the firehouse looks nice but what was wrong with the old ones? How much did they cost and who winds up up paying for them?
Middle Township - Thanks to the MTPD for doing a great job in such a large area with the fewest officers per capita.
Stone Harbor Manor - Hats off to Stone Harbor for the beautiful new rec center. If anyone hasn't seen it yet you should check it out.
Stone Harbor - Can someone do some research and find out how much it costs in electric and man power each time that 96th street bridge is opened and closed?
Stone Harbor - A year of weekly spouts with tools, tips, templates, examples, resource info, instructions, ideas, inspiration - and while successful area elementary schools developed schoolyard allotments and outdoor science, our parents/students (teachers?) still lash out and fight over control issues. Are we determined to follow the failed/tragic Sea Isle model? Summer residents and nice visitors want to stay in a resort with a strong, healthy, content permanent community.
Wildwood Crest - How disappointing, we're almost in tears. Neither the Herald or the Press printed the scandalous story of the big Crest school tax increase by the board despite that school's falling enrollment. Higher school taxes drive increases in our overall tax bills, yet, not a word goes out to Crest taxpayers, mostly seniors. Just what is going on anyway? This is still another Crestgate. Where is all our money going?
Wildwood - To the person who said that per State of NJ, user fees such as bulk permits and other user fees imposed by the mayor of Wildwood are against the law. Can you direct me to that law or where you got that information?
Lower Township - I would like to thank Todd Schoffler and the rest of the Lower Township Little League Board for an outstanding season. The changes that needed to be made to the program were a success. From opening day to the last pitch, its was well organized. Great job to all involved!
North Wildwood - I wish someone would spout off and explain what changes are going on with the Wildwood Lifeguard pension. I read in the city minutes that there is also a law suit ongoing between a couple of lifeguards. Why doesn't the local newspaper report what is going on in this city instead? The good and the not so good.
Rio Grande - We do not need a dog park. Most of the people can't even clean up after themselves let alone their dogs. Fence in your own yard and let them play. If your dog needs a playmate invite the neighbor and his dog. Then you can complain to them.
Middle Township - Kudos to the spouter who replied to the Men and Their Toys comment (i.e. weed wackers, leaf blowers, etc. etc.) We ought to have a Spout of the Month prize. How about it Editor? We might even improve our vocabulary while trying to improve our quality of life spouting about all these disrespectful loud people and their machines.
Middle Township - People must leave their dog out when they leave because some dog in Del Haven continues to bark all day some days. Even though it is near the park, we can even hear it on the other side of Jones.
Middle Township - I will say this again - Libraries, please ban ear buds. They are loud. Libraries have become nothing but irritiating places where irritating people congregate.
Middle Township - I really have to laugh at this one. People who think of themselves as computer savy, bla, bla, bla......they punch away at their cell phones in the library and don't even know how to turn their audio off. Put the phone on vibrate and silence the sound on the keyboard. Pathetic!
North Cape May - I have lived here for three years and the township has never cleaed my street. When I called they said, “you are on the list”. What list?... try fire lane next and I will kiss you.
York, Pa - How about Kenny Chesney covering John Lennon give peace a chance! What a night!
Villas - To the person who complained about there neighbor's outside lights: Here's something that no one does anymore-- try and talk to your neighbor instead of crying about it. That's what’s wrong with this world. It’s upside down.
Erma - I just wanted to thank my neighbors Kurt and Denise for being such great people! It's good to be able to count on your neighbors and they have been very good to me over the years. I'm pretty sure they know they can always count on me too! That's what life is all about. Thanks again guys!
Wildwood - Another fugitive for murder was caught in Wildwood. I see a trend. Do you think our free beaches are attracting them?
West Cape May - Cape May / West Cape May police officers: Please start ticketing speeders going into West Cape May! Don't just sit in your police car in front of the fire department. Don't you think we all know you sit there. Get out of your car and start cracking down. Someone is going to get killed and guess what, it could have been prevented!
Stone Harbor - The library has spoken. I mean they didn't speak. Get this, five months of meetings and getting information and all they say is we recommend Second Ave. No reasons, no analysis, no why we want it here..Nothing. A waste of time and money. The fix was in and it showed. Manipulation of our government and costly to boot. They should be ashamed of themselves as the committee sat silent and offered no information. Special interests control the council.
Sea Isle City - To the spouter that is leaving Sea Isle because of the high taxes and low family values: Don't let the bridge hit you on the way out. This town has done nothing but grow and improve over the last few years. Your short-sightedness is the type of mentality that had to be overcome to allow Sea Isle to grow and improve.
Avalon - Please read CARL MATTIA's letter to the editor. http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/article/83802-mr
You may just learn the facts about the Memorial Day Parade.
Middle Township - If you are a bike rider, could you please keep your bike off the sidewalk. You've got the entire road system and bike paths to ride, don't bother the pedestrians.
Stone Harbor - To solve the traffic problems on 7 Mile Island, we need a monorail that runs down Dune Drive with stations every 10 blocks. Makes it easy to get anywhere on the island. No need to drive anywhere.
North Wildwood - In addition to the spouter complaining about the Elks and their capacity on the decks: How about a condo owner places a flag, sign etc. out on their door/window and they get fined. Yet it is ok for renters to place banners galore, signs etc. all over the complex and it is allowed and accepted! Double standard.
North Wildwood - For the spouter who believes how efficiently the NWBP is run please ask the city to look into the blatant overpaying of personnel. That place is paying people for no show hours constantly and has been for years. A new administration is needed immediately!
Stone Harbor - Any councilperson who votes to put the library at 93rd and Second and to give away $5 million dollars in potential ratables should be removed from council. They should be recalled or how about a write in campaign in November.
Avalon - Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and safe summer. I love Avalon.
Stone Harbor - I voted for the Rich/Lane ticket because I thought they would make good decisions for the borough. I signed the petition for the library, but now after the facts are in, I think it should be on the beach. My candidates refused to look at the facts and now want to give away millions of dollars in ratables for an inferior library
Stone Harbor - Hurrah for the Library Committee for recommending the Second Avenue location for the library! The Second Avenue lot is the largest lot, close to the downtown and large enough to provide parking. The beachfront location would have prevented people from parking at the public lot and enjoying Stone Harbor's beautiful beaches. An ROA poll indicated Second Avenue has 60 percent support. The council should uphold the committee and popular choice.
North Wildwood - Welcome Summer! I’m enjoying having the windows open, the cool breezes and the peacefulness(?) of a shore community. Oh yeah, I especially enjoy the influx of inconsiderate teenagers who think that no one lives or needs sleep in this town. How is it that these young people can walk around having conversations with their friends at the top of their lungs at 3am? I especially enjoy cell phone conversations at 4am where obsentities are interjected into every aspect of the conversation. How proud the parents of these carefree youth must be that their child is using the F bomb as a noun, verb and adjective all in the same sentence. Like I said..welcome summer.
Cape May Court House - To the Wildwood spouter who thinks it's a disgrace to feed a hungry child in school, who doesn't understand why they have to go hungry - you are the disgrace! How dare you! My two young nephews attend school in Wildwod and at times, money is so tight, school lunches are expensive. Both parents work, though it's hard to maintain year round work in Cape May county in this economy and they do not own a vehicle! My family doesn't choose to be poor. Their financial situation isn't solely based on poor decisions. What if you lost your job and couldn't afford food? I bet you’d take a hand out. A child doesn't choose to be hungry and shouldn't have to go without a meal! I think it was a great move by Wildwood to help out hungry, less fortunate children in these tough times.
Stone Harbor - I am not a councilperson, but only a taxpayer, but if it means losing parking spaces on the beach or millions in ratables I chose parking spaces. How could anyone vote to lose all that potential revenue for a library that we already pay millions a year for?
Villas - Sorry you just bought a house here. You should have checked the stats at the school first. Sixty percent of the kids are on free or reduced lunch. Second to Newark in the State and in front of Camden for 3rd. What does that say?
Wildwood Crest - The Wildwood Crest Beach Patrol will never be the same without Chief Medic Kevin Donahue. He was more than an EMT. He was the heart and soul of the patrol. He was a coach, mentor, and advisor to all the guards. He was responsible for putting together all the winning teams the past few years. What will the Crest Beach Patrol be like without our beloved Kevin? We love you Kevin, and thanks.
Cape May Beach - So Obama's exerting "Executive Privilege" to obstruct justice over Fast & Furious. He must have done something really naughty if he and the Justice Department are going to such lengths preventing the truth from getting out!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Spout Off - The PRINTED EDITION All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: