Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Tim Tebow and the death of God
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
villainesta

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Tim Tebow and the death of God Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Resolved: That the crushing defeat of God's quarterback proves that God does not exist. Or maybe Tim is a masturbator. Discuss.
Mumbles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Blasphemous. No need for discussion.
villainesta

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So what is blasphemous about it. Tim, like many another ardent Christian credits God for his success , so when he fails miserably, one has to ask: does God indeed intervene in human affairs and if so did Tim, after a run of spectacular successes commit some act that put him in disfavor. You see the theological conundrums this raises. Tim has chosen to put God on the line for his success as a quarterback and what are we to make of the results. Was Brady more morally worthy in God's eyes? Or did Tim fall into sin and had to suffer the consequences.
posterX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I agree...Tebow is a masturbator. I'm sick of Tebow-mania. Tom Brady is married to a Victoria's Secret model...obviously God loves Brady more.
spazcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

God always answers our prayers, sometimes the answer is no! Always love when people who couldn't spell cat if you spotted them the c and the t opine on God's motives! Absolutely proves there is a God and that he has a sense of humor! Laughing
1corruptionkiller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This is why people who dont know anything about sports shouldnt create threads about sports

Cops and Robbers wrote:
Sadly, much that comes from freddy is cartoonish, ignorant stereotypes.

Spouters Ignored: C&R
spazcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

or about much of anything else for that matter... Rolling Eyes
Ramjet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I see Brady as a representative for the Devil. He obviously sold his soul to impregnate 1 super model then marry another. Team caught cheating? nothing happens. This game was Evil destroying Good and a sign that all will end in 2012.
spazcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

a buddy of mine says: " the NFL almost as real as wrestling". Laughing Laughing Laughing
Abaddon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Oh!!! How i wallow in your hatred of Godly Men and Man made Gods...Good thing MLK is dead...He probably would have Loved Tebow and his commitment to a false god.. Twisted Evil
cobra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Hail Mary Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Did you see that Hail Mary the Giants pulled off at the end of the first half? God told me HE did that because he has the Giants at 3-1 to go all the way in the heavingly pool, but Jesus is going with the 49ers (he likes the long-hair liberals still hanging out in San Fran, and the Holy Ghost thinks the Ravens have a good shot--he likes Baltimore, can sneak around undetected at night and party at the harbor.....

Oh, and God told me that he doesn't like politicians who say that HE has told them to run for office. He didn't--especdally Michele, Sarah, and both Ricks.... "Just look what I did to George after he told people I was telling him what to do. Ha! Now you have a Black Presidents!" Don't mess with me...

Peace
epaf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Not really a christian, but i can explain tim tebow. Tim credits not only his successes to god, but life in general. Being a professional quarterback in itself is a miracle since it is very hard to do.

I dont think god had anything to do with denver's loss to the patriots but rather satan's love for bill bellechick.

I'm not a time tebow fan either, but i dont see anything wrong with a positive role model for our youth. Mike Vick is a dog killer, kobe and big ben are rapists, tiger woods is a sex maniac. I feel like Tebow gets more grief for being probably one of the best people in the NFL as far as ethics and morals go.

Leave the guy alone... GO G-Men.
1corruptionkiller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This entire thread has nothing to do with the football player, but his choice to openly worship his God. Which is why no one has made mention to his skill levels.

It shows just how open minded and loving liberals really are...as well as how liberals ruin everything, especially sports.

Cops and Robbers wrote:

1corruptionkiller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Hail Mary Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
"Just look what I did to George after he told people I was telling him what to do. Ha! Now you have a Black Presidents!" Don't mess with me...

You just said that God gave us a Black President as punishment....just saying.

Cops and Robbers wrote:

Ramjet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Hail Mary Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

1corruptionkiller wrote:
cobra wrote:
"Just look what I did to George after he told people I was telling him what to do. Ha! Now you have a Black Presidents!" Don't mess with me...

He clearly described the "US" as the Republican religious right .
1corruptionkiller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Hail Mary Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ramjet wrote:
1corruptionkiller wrote:
cobra wrote:

He clearly described the "US" as the Republican religious right .

No he didnt

Ramjet, I've never respected any of your thoughts because you are clearly so out of step with reality that you arent even worth responding too, and this proves that point.

Not only did Cobra claim that a black President is punishment, he also has proven my point this thread has nothing to do with Tim Tebow, but anger over open expression of religious beliefs.

And the only reason that Villaniesta picked Tebow, is because Villa obviously knows nothing about sports...and the information about Tebow was spoon fed to him by the Media...otherwise he would have posted this topic time and time again when football players get down a pray when a player is injured...or when a baseball player steps up to the plate and makes the Sign of the Cross.

This from the same spouters that claim that the "Right Wing" are the ones filled with hate. Maybe some people are too stoopid to see the hypocrisy, or maybe they just don't care. Either way, this shows that those same libs that call people "liars" and "Hate-mongers"...are actually those people.

They never cease to make me laugh.

Cops and Robbers wrote:

Ramjet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Hail Mary Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

"God told me that he doesn't like politicians who say that HE has told them to run for office. He didn't--especdally Michele, Sarah, and both Ricks.... "Just look what I did to George after he told people I was telling him what to do. Ha! Now you have a Black Presidents!" Don't mess with me..."

Michele , Sarah etc. pretty much constitutes the politicians of the religious right. AND yes having a black president is pure punishment to the group and their followers.... Just sayin.
1corruptionkiller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Hail Mary Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ramjet wrote:
"God told me that he doesn't like politicians who say that HE has told them to run for office. He didn't--especdally Michele, Sarah, and both Ricks.... "Just look what I did to George after he told people I was telling him what to do. Ha! Now you have a Black Presidents!" Don't mess with me..."

Michele , Sarah etc. pretty much constitutes the politicians of the religious right. AND yes having a black president is pure punishment to the group and their followers.... Just sayin.

Seeing how your wiping Cobras nose for him after he sneezes, we'll just say you agree with the views with the rest of your fellow hypocrits. I cant fault you, or be angry with you because everyone is entitled to their own beliefs...

My belief was clearly stated...that you might be the most unintelligent spouter on these boards...and thats saying a lot.

You're the one that equated a football game as the harbinger for the End Times...Just Saying

Have fun in your bomb shelter counting down the end of days...

Cops and Robbers wrote:

Ramjet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

If you say so. I will not save a seat in my bunker for you then. Angry man.
cobra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Prez Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ahem... Yes, God just texted me and said yes he punished Republicans by helping get a Black man as President because that is the absolute WORST thing that could happen to Republicans when they thought they were going to dominate the govt for 25 years as Wolfie said....What were the odds of a black community organizer with no birth certificate becoming Presidernt of the U,.S? slim to zero...So it was a miracle! Praise the Lord!!!

Can I get an Amen brothers and sisters!!
posterX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

1corruptionkiller wrote:
This entire thread has nothing to do with the football player, but his choice to openly worship his God. Which is why no one has made mention to his skill levels.

It shows just how open minded and loving liberals really are...as well as how liberals ruin everything, especially sports.

Liberals ruined sports?

Oh...and Tebow is the most overrated QB in football.
villainesta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Watched Fauz News Saturday morning and was amused to see how they were puffing Tim as a great symbol; of right wing righteousness and how his influence would win the youth vote for the Republicans. The 3 stooges on Fox and friends were positively giddy. So I tuned back in Sunday AM to gleefully watch their disappointment Rodger Ailes and Co. are immersed 24/7 in the fight for America's soul and will push any thing that has the potential to defeat the black man.
I really expected the hard right Herald to delete this thread.
Ramjet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

no need to delete they have the intelligent corruption killer defending the far right so effectively.Makes me honored to share my postings on the same page as such an intelligent debator even though he constantly woops our behinds.
Mumbles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

[epag says:

quote="epaf"]Not really a christian, but i can explain tim tebow. Tim credits not only his successes to god, but life in general. Being a professional quarterback in itself is a miracle since it is very hard to do.

I dont think god had anything to do with denver's loss to the patriots but rather satan's love for bill bellechick.

I'm not a time tebow fan either, but i dont see anything wrong with a positive role model for our youth. Mike Vick is a dog killer, kobe and big ben are rapists, tiger woods is a sex maniac. I feel like Tebow gets more grief for being probably one of the best people in the NFL as far as ethics and morals go.

Leave the guy alone... GO G-Men.[/quote]

Amen.
cobra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: sleeve Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

No Tebow is using his religious zeal to make a point. He is doing anti-abortion commecials and is hooked up with Family Matters--that hates gays. so Timbo is anti-women and antigay..lot of hate in that QB..He knows exactly what he is doing-and with that wearing religion I am better than you are on your sleeve has consequences.. And, the religious freaks actually believe their specialGod helped him to win....please, go back to talking snakes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: