Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Pass the Bill - Don't Read or Think About It.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tea Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: Pass the Bill - Don't Read or Think About It. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

PASS THE BILL VIDEO:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20103646-503544.html

I am sending this Congress a plan that you should pass right away. It's called the American Jobs Act.

It will provide a jolt to an economy that has stalled, and give companies confidence that if they invest and hire, there will be customers for their products and services. You should pass this jobs plan right away.

Pass this jobs bill, and starting tomorrow, small businesses will get a tax cut if they hire new workers or raise workers' wages.

Pass this jobs bill,
and all small business owners will also see their payroll taxes cut in half next year.

It's not just Democrats who have supported this kind of proposal. Fifty House Republicans have proposed the same payroll tax cut that's in this plan. You should pass it right away.

Pass this jobs bill, and we can put people to work rebuilding America.

The American Jobs Act will repair and modernize at least 35,000 schools....It's the kind of proposal that's been supported in the past by Democrats and Republicans alike. You should pass it right away.

Pass this jobs bill, and thousands of teachers in every state will go back to work.

Pass this jobs bill, and put our teachers back in the classroom where they belong.

Pass this jobs bill, and companies will get extra tax credits if they hire America's veterans.

Pass this bill, and hundreds of thousands of disadvantaged young people will have the hope and dignity of a summer job next year.

Pass this jobs bill, and companies will get a $4,000 tax credit if they hire anyone who has spent more than six months looking for a job.

Democrats and Republicans in this Chamber have supported unemployment insurance plenty of times in the past. At this time of prolonged hardship, you should pass it again - right away.
Pass this jobs bill, and the typical working family will get a fifteen hundred dollar tax cut next year.

Now is not the time to carve out an exception and raise middle-class taxes, which is why you should pass this bill right away.
john

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:52 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Or , you could be like a typical teaparty douche and just say "no" to everything .
rummrunner2

Location: family has been lifetime resident of stone harbor since 1930

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john wrote:
Or , you could be like a typical teaparty douche and just say "no" to everything .
or you could be a COMPLETE M-O-R-O-N and pass it like they did with his healthcare bill .then told to read it to see it was nothing but smoke and mirrors by obama again.I just love how the dem force people to do everything .but will cry like little babies if the reb did the same thing .HEY john and all obama lovers .do you personally knew were he will be getting this money .HE already has us overdrawn on our debt .oh that right he is the president he can do what he please.who cares if we will be owned and controlled by our debters by 2012
Ramjet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john wrote:

Straight to the point! lol They really should pass it right away with minimal changes. Show the Public that common sense legislation can be bipartisan.
rummrunner2

Location: family has been lifetime resident of stone harbor since 1930

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ramjet wrote:
john wrote:

Straight to the point! lol They really should pass it right away with minimal changes. Show the Public that common sense legislation can be bipartisan.
lol another person that could careless how AMERICA does business WITH OUR TAX DOLLAR.sure go ahead waste my money IT is not like I do not care your wasting my money instead of trying to save it
Frank Sinatra

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
They really should pass it right away with minimal changes. Show the Public that common sense legislation can be bipartisan.

How can they pass something right away that doesn't exist. Why would anyone pass something before they read it or even generally know what it says.

"Congress should pass this bill right now," Jarrett said on MSNBC. No more than one minute later, Jarrett said the White House is still writing the bill and it will be submitted to Congress next week.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/09/10/valerie_jarrett_no_jobs_bill_yet_the_president_is_going_to_draft_the_legislation.html

Truly bizarre.

I've heard this before:

Congress has to pass the bill so we can find out what's in it...Pelosi
Wharton

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ramjet wrote:
john wrote:

There is no bill. There is nothing to pass or vote on.

Apparently President Obama missed the episode of Schoolhouse Rock on the process of how a bill becomes a law.

Here is the link to the You Tube video so President Obama can take a refresher course: http://youtu.be/mEJL2Uuv-oQ
john

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Wharton wrote:
Ramjet wrote:
john wrote:

There is no bill. There is nothing to pass or vote on.

Apparently President Obama missed the episode of Schoolhouse Rock on the process of how a bill becomes a law.

Here is the link to the You Tube video so President Obama can take a refresher course: http://youtu.be/mEJL2Uuv-oQ

Whatever bill is introduced in the House will get a "nay" vote from the teaparty . However , that may be a blessing because it will show them to be what they are : right wing racists .
Note to Wharton : colons are used correctly here .
freddy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And the race card has been thrown.
john

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

freddy wrote:
And the race card has been thrown.

Freddy , The tea party , oddly , became active the day an African-American entered the doors of the White House . I'm just a white guy trying to figure out why these bigots won't even give him a chance to succeed .
freddy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sounds like it whitey.
Abaddon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'm just a white guy trying to figure out why Progressive Liberals keep calling me a Bigot.
john

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Abaddon wrote:
I'm just a white guy trying to figure out why Progressive Liberals keep calling me a Bigot.

Maybe a bigot would post the following youtube clip . Maybe a bigot would notice that the first two comments about it were : "Is it possible for negros to gather without having chimpouts?
Now, even white liberals´╗┐ are beginning to realize that segregation laws were a rational policy."

You , my cowardly , teaparty , sycophantic racist , don't even realize what you are .
You posted that clip !

"A series of fights broke out after a teen dance party in downtown Minneapolis on Saturday night, causing wild scenes on busy streets, and leading to the arrests of three participants.

Early news reports called the action a "riot," but that term has since been downgraded to "mini-riot." The trouble started as hundreds of teenagers poured out of the Hyatt Regency Hotel, which was hosting the "Big Bash 2" dance party. During the party, kids had scuffled with event security, leading to a police call, an early end to the party, and an exodus of riled-up kids."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xGHHsfkFIXM

Last edited by john on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
freddy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ERM is losing it again.
Abaddon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dude....John.......How Are others opinions, Mine???....others opinions are Theirs.......Trends Are Trends,Facts are Facts....My .Motivation is irrelevant to the Facts...I plant no bitter fruit, i spit it out......If it offends you.......Dont feed it to me. Twisted Evil
Scorpion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
You , my cowardly , teaparty , sycophantic racist , don't even realize what you are . You posted that clip !

How does posting a clip make one responsible for the multitude of comments posted by others?

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Abaddon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It Doesn't......But Alinsky has become a mindset,much like crying Racist,where those that have no explanation or logical stance ,fall back on Primitive chants to avoid abstract ideas....such as REALITY. Twisted Evil
Frank Sinatra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I wonder it will be posted to the Web for five days of public comment.

Remember that promise...Sunlight before Signing.

Another lie.
john

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Abaddon wrote:
Dude....John.......How Are others opinions, Mine???....others opinions are Theirs.......Trends Are Trends,Facts are Facts....My .Motivation is irrelevant to the Facts...I plant no bitter fruit, i spit it out......If it offends you.......Dont feed it to me. Twisted Evil

So , now I guess you claim you are a newspaper reporter ? If "facts are facts" you are a lowlife , rightwing , douchebag , racist . Your "motivation" comes from your ignorant prejudice and fear . You spit it out ; I spit on you .
Frank Sinatra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john wrote:
, rightwing , douchebag ,

Spelling incorrect.

john wrote:
When someone doesn't take the time , or the effort , to use proper spelling and grammar , the reader has every right to disregard anything the writer has to say as the musings of an illiterate and lazy communicator .
john

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Frank Sinatra wrote:
john wrote:
, rightwing , douchebag ,

Spelling incorrect.

john wrote:
When someone doesn't take the time , or the effort , to use proper spelling and grammar , the reader has every right to disregard anything the writer has to say as the musings of an illiterate and lazy communicator .

What is spelled wrong ? A douche bag ( two words ) is a medical term when applied to a vaginal device . It's one word when describing someone like you . Look it up . As a matter of fact , it shows your picture in my dictionary .

Perhaps you meant rightwing . We all know it should be spelled rightwingnut
Frank Sinatra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john wrote:
What is spelled wrong ?

Exactly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: