Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 



Herald letters to the Editor have not been updated!!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jets Sanchez



Joined: 19 Oct 2006
Posts: 314
Location: Lower Sanchez

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: Herald letters to the Editor have not been updated!! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Herald letters to the Editor have not been updated in two weeks.
Someone also told me the Heralds trucks in Rio Grande are for sale!!!
ED NOTE: In fact they have all been sold. Our delivery contractor employs drivers who use their own vehicles. This has been our means of delivery for quite some time now and has significantly improved the timeliness of our weekly deliveries.

Is the Herald going out of business???
You have to wonder; will I now be banned because I posted this?? ED NOTE: Apparently not. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
openbook



Joined: 26 Mar 2011
Posts: 42

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Herald letters to the Editor have not been updated!! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Jets Sanchez wrote:
Herald letters to the Editor have not been updated in two weeks.
Someone also told me the Heralds trucks in Rio Grande are for sale!!!
Is the Herald going out of business???
You have to wonder; will I now be banned because I posted this??


There not going to band you because it will end up on http://www.Harry'sWebsite.com

My opinion is that they are a sinking ship. I don't think they will make it to the end of the year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
grandjury



Joined: 03 Sep 2010
Posts: 1276

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Herald letters to the Editor have not been updated!! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

openbook wrote:
Jets Sanchez wrote:
Herald letters to the Editor have not been updated in two weeks.
Someone also told me the Heralds trucks in Rio Grande are for sale!!!
Is the Herald going out of business???
You have to wonder; will I now be banned because I posted this??


There not going to band you because it will end up on http://www.Harry'sWebsite.com

My opinion is that they are a sinking ship. I don't think they will make it to the end of the year.


Harry, what makes you ant better than those writting for the Herald Question When you were reporting, you had ample opportunity to inform the citizens of Cape May County in relation to outright corruption and you chose otherwise. I agree that the Herald has censored various stories that were politically heated in order to protect one side and good old Harry was right there with them.


Last edited by grandjury on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:50 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Great job on the new web site.

Quote:
Harry, what makes you ant better than those writting for the Herald When you were reporting, you had ample opportunity to inform the citizens of Cape Make County in relation to outright corruption and you chose otherwise. I agree that the Herald has censored various stories that were politically heated in order to protect one side and good old Harry was right there with them.


Some one needs to step away from the scotch. Laughing Laughing
_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
openbook



Joined: 26 Mar 2011
Posts: 42

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Herald letters to the Editor have not been updated!! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

grandjury wrote:
openbook wrote:
Jets Sanchez wrote:
Herald letters to the Editor have not been updated in two weeks.
Someone also told me the Heralds trucks in Rio Grande are for sale!!!
Is the Herald going out of business???
You have to wonder; will I now be banned because I posted this??


There not going to band you because it will end up on http://www.Harry'sWebsite.com

My opinion is that they are a sinking ship. I don't think they will make it to the end of the year.


Harry, what makes you ant better than those writting for the Herald Question When you were reporting, you had ample opportunity to inform the citizens of Cape Make County in relation to outright corruption and you chose otherwise. I agree that the Herald has censored various stories that were politically heated in order to protect one side and good old Harry was right there with them.


I didn't write about politics. I only covered breaking news. Looks like the Herald censored another comment of mine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
grandjury



Joined: 03 Sep 2010
Posts: 1276

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: Herald letters to the Editor have not been updated!! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

openbook wrote:
grandjury wrote:
openbook wrote:
Jets Sanchez wrote:
Herald letters to the Editor have not been updated in two weeks.
Someone also told me the Heralds trucks in Rio Grande are for sale!!!
Is the Herald going out of business???
You have to wonder; will I now be banned because I posted this??


There not going to band you because it will end up on http://www.Harry'sWebsite.com

My opinion is that they are a sinking ship. I don't think they will make it to the end of the year.


Harry, what makes you ant better than those writting for the Herald Question When you were reporting, you had ample opportunity to inform the citizens of Cape Make County in relation to outright corruption and you chose otherwise. I agree that the Herald has censored various stories that were politically heated in order to protect one side and good old Harry was right there with them.


I didn't write about politics. I only covered breaking news. Looks like the Herald censored another comment of mine.


That is a very legitimate answer Exclamation If that's the case, I owe you an apology.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum