Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

LTTA attacks Lower Rescue & Townbank Fire Dept
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jets Sanchez

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject: LTTA attacks Lower Rescue & Townbank Fire Dept Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Again the Lower Township Taxpayer association has shown it "DOES NOT REPRESENT THE INTEREST OF THE LOWER TOWNSHIP TAXPAYERS” Tonight, one of it's members (Grumpy the Seventh Dwarf) attacked the Lower Township Rescue Squad and a utility bill. Then the kind gentleman that got up to give some answers for the rescue squad was jumped by two other members of the LTTA who spoke out of turn and took over the meeting at the delight of Mayor Beck. Then, Grumpy attacked the Townbank Fire department by questioning the purchase of a fire boat that, had Grumpy done his homework, he would have found out it did not exist!!
THEshadow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The LTTA and it's 3 members, Pony Tail Boy, Greaser Joe, and Frizzy hair Lady are a disgrace. Whatever is GOOD for Lower Township, THEY are against. God forbid the day one of them needs the Fire Dept, or the Police Dept or the Rescue Squad to respond to an emergency at their home.......they will probably complain that it wasn't fast enough or find something else to gripe about.
Philly Boy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I was under the belief the boat would be paid in part 66% by grant monies
( ac press) but i could be wrong and as I look at my tax bill 172 dollars per
year goes for the fire tax. I pay comcast 225 per month can i call them if
I ever need help. Now the rescue if you do not like how it is ran or the cost
associated when you need a ride to the hospital call a cab. I am transplanted
from philly and I will never go back I value life too much
barracuda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:22 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Are you kidding me? The taxpayers asked questions about how their taxes are being spent? What is wrong with those people? Laughing
ImWatchinU

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: LTTA attacks Lower Rescue & Townbank Fire Dept Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Jets Sanchez wrote:
Again the Lower Township Taxpayer association has shown it "DOES NOT REPRESENT THE INTEREST OF THE LOWER TOWNSHIP TAXPAYERS” Tonight, one of it's members (Grumpy the Seventh Dwarf) attacked the Lower Township Rescue Squad and a utility bill. Then the kind gentleman that got up to give some answers for the rescue squad was jumped by two other members of the LTTA who spoke out of turn and took over the meeting at the delight of Mayor Beck. Then, Grumpy attacked the Townbank Fire department by questioning the purchase of a fire boat that, had Grumpy done his homework, he would have found out it did not exist!!

Why am I not surprised Question
ImWatchinU

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:53 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Funny how they want to speak their piece after the election is complete. If they actually had legitimate concerns, they would have brought this up long before. They like hearing themselves talk and then watching themselves when it's replayed on tv.These jokesters can't get out of their own way.
Rival

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

back in october before the election the spending of the lt fire districts was brought up but nobody commented on it ( the fire district elections are over too late now) move the elections to april or november. why does lower have two bus systems for the students? talk about not consolidating!
Jets Sanchez

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Rival wrote:
back in october before the election the spending of the lt fire districts was brought up but nobody commented on it ( the fire district elections are over too late now) move the elections to april or november. why does lower have two bus systems for the students? talk about not consolidating!

Clarification: A member of the Townbank Fire Department got up and spoke. There is no Boat!! They have applied for a grant (at no cost to the taxpayers) So if they get it......they get it!!! But of what concern is it to the LTTA??? It was ok for this group to back the Fishing Creek School (which is privately owned) and our tax dollars went to fix the roof.........it's Ok for them to back a Farmers Market (and a pavilion built using our taxpayers dollars) but it's not Ok to have a fire boat that will not cost us a cent to protect our docks and boats.

And another clarification.........Barracuda (Janet Pitts President of the LTTA) was one of the complainers at the meeting who complained about the rescue squad!!!!
Resurrected

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Jets Sanchez wrote:
Rival wrote:

Clarification: A member of the Townbank Fire Department got up and spoke. There is no Boat!! They have applied for a grant (at no cost to the taxpayers) So if they get it......they get it!!! But of what concern is it to the LTTA??? It was ok for this group to back the Fishing Creek School (which is privately owned) and our tax dollars went to fix the roof.........it's Ok for them to back a Farmers Market (and a pavilion built using our taxpayers dollars) but it's not Ok to have a fire boat that will not cost us a cent to protect our docks and boats.

And another clarification.........Barracuda (Janet Pitts President of the LTTA) was one of the complainers at the meeting who complained about the rescue squad!!!!

If she did Sanchez you must forgive her. She is simply doing what the Mayor has asked of her. Actually the Mayor pulls the string to make all of those LTTA members talk. SAD but TRUE.
barracuda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Correction........the Fishing Creek School is a National and State Historic Building owned by the State of NJ and leased by the Township of Lower for $1.00.

Did a Townbank Fire Boat, paid for by the taxpayers, sink at the dock at Utschs' marina?

A yes or no answer will suffice.
ImWatchinU

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:34 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:
Correction........the Fishing Creek School is a National and State Historic Building owned by the State of NJ and leased by the Township of Lower for $1.00.

Did a Townbank Fire Boat, paid for by the taxpayers, sink at the dock at Utschs' marina?

nope
ImWatchinU

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:

NO Exclamation
ImWatchinU

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:39 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:

Ein
Small Town Girl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:

What makes you so sure that tax dollars purchased that boat in the first place?

I'll be awaiting your answer.
capemay08204

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/article/59366-townbank+firerescue+boat+sinks+utsch039s+marina+dock Embarassed
Caped Crusader

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:

Do you ever check your facts before running off at the mouth?
barracuda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thanks for posting the picture and article of the 2/22/10 sinking of the Townbank Fire Rescue Boat at the dock at Utschs' Marina. Wink

I was just waiting to see how much these characters would lie before I posted the same. I thjnk they have proven they have no credibility or integrity.

It's a darn shame sump pumps don't work on snow. Maybe that is why all the other boaters pull their boats out of the water for the winter. Rolling Eyes

Oh well, it's only money and taxpayer money at that. Evil or Very Mad
freddy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Bilge pumps.
barracuda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

Sorry Freddy...right you are....bilge pump Embarassed
Small Town Girl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:
Thanks for posting the picture and article of the 2/22/10 sinking of the Townbank Fire Rescue Boat at the dock at Utschs' Marina. Wink

I was just waiting to see how much these characters would lie before I posted the same. I thjnk they have proven they have no credibility or integrity.

It's a darn shame sump pumps don't work on snow. Maybe that is why all the other boaters pull their boats out of the water for the winter. Rolling Eyes

Oh well, it's only money and taxpayer money at that. Evil or Very Mad

Barracuda- The boat sinking wasn't the question, nobody here denied that. The lie being told here was by you. Taxpayer money did not buy that boat. As far as having no credibility or integrity, that would be you to. You spread lies and half truths without providing the readers with facts. You twist things to suit your own agenda and omit facts that don't back it up. You avoid questions asked of you and resort to name calling when someone calls you out on it. You mimic what Beck tells you to say and never look for the truth. You whine about secret meetings but then you and your group of friends gather with the mayor before meetings to discuss your next plan of attack. You publicly whine about a manager making 80k but then a year later you advocate for your manager friend to make over 100k and say it's deserved. You complain about the salaries of public workers but when asked if elected if you would take a pay cut you said no. Your words alone have proved you're the hypocrite with no credibility. And if you are still confused, the boat was donated to the firehouse long before you became a resident of our town.
barracuda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Really, Small Town Girl, you say taxpayer money didn't pay for the sunken Townbank Rescue Fire Boat?

Then who do you think did?
Small Town Girl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

There you go jumping the gun again. Read the last line above you.
barracuda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

No. I read it. The boat was donated. I get it.

Let me clarify........Who paid for all the retro-fitting, electronic equipment and other equipment lost in the sinking?
Small Town Girl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Let me clarify. I have no interest in going back and forth with you. My issue with you is that you have no interest in finding out the truth, you attack without facts. I have no interest in doing your homework for you. You mislead readers on purpose to further an agenda that you and Beck have.

You came onto spout off to create a thread to bad mouth the firehouse for something they did not even purchase. Did the thought ever cross your mind that the firehouse was going to apply for a grant and combined with the insurance money to pay for a new one? If they were denied the grant then they wouldn't purchase a boat. Did you bother to ask any questions prior to vilifying them?

You started this whole thing by calling us taxpayers dumb. That doesn't necessarily endear you to the people that live in the community. These men are volunteers who devote their own time to school, training and getting called out on fires etc. It appears to me that the first opportunity you found to attack them for a non existing thing you jumped on it. I wonder if you even have a sense of community about you if it doesn't involve something that you are benefitting from by getting your name out there.
THEshadow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

STG...you can't reason with CudaWoman...she only speaks and understands BECKALESE and since MOST of us don't...well you get the drift Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: