Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Sarah Palin is the TRUE Victim...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
epaf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:12 am    Post subject: Sarah Palin is the TRUE Victim... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

At least that is what her and Fox News would like you to believe... a lot of you say Obama has tried to gain ground politically through all of this tucson business and get attention. But, like always, pooor poor Sarah Palin is there to make us love and feel sorry for her.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/13/palin-targeted-tweets-following-arizona-shooting-massacre/

What kills me is that fox news put this article up and quoted a bunch of random left wing loonys on twitter... Its still wrong, but its a little different when you're a nobody who has 100 people read your tweets vs. being a former terrible politician turned reality celebrity who has 1,000,000 people read your tweets and posts.
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sarah Palin doesn't seem to even recognize the internal contradiction of her story. She claims that the words of those who spoke against her use of violent imagery have provoked potential violence, but her own violent language is benign. What a clown, she asks not to be taken seriously.

But that's not what popular media do.

freddy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The tragedy leech is here.
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: Sarah Palin is the TRUE Victim... Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

epaf wrote:
A lot of you say Obama has tried to gain ground politically through all of this tucson business
And they only say that because they are fans of lying opinion leaders, hate radio, or are liars themselves.

Here is what a conservative pundit at the right-leaning The Wall Street Journal had to say, "The president was wise over the weekend to do nothing to suggest he was seeking to score any political points of his own."

Here is what a rightwing pundit at the conservative National Review said, "President Obama turned in a magnificent performance. This was a non-accusatory, genuinely civil, case for civility."
Ramjet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The exhistance of this discussion is the problem.
epaf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ramjet wrote:
The exhistance of this discussion is the problem.

I couldn't agree with you more, fox news and whoever remains of extreme palin supporters shouldn't have started it.
freddy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Another one sided sychophant. It is truly amazing how Fox is responsible for everything.
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Fox is tops at misinforming the largest number of the electorate. It's a fact!

http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/dec10/Misinformation_Dec10_rpt.pdf
freddy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Its an opinion of 848 respondents. Billions of people in the world and talking to 848 becomes the worlds opinion. Thats just silly.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You people are sick and demented. You jumped to conclusions before you had all the facts and made this tragedy part of your political agenda. Now you criticize the subject of your speculation for being defensive. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes You just can't put it to rest. [/code]

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
freddy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thtas why Cops is the tragedy leech.
Cops and Robbers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:41 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

freddy wrote:
Its an opinion of 848 respondents. Billions of people in the world and talking to 848 becomes the worlds opinion. Thats just silly.
Your ignorance of the science of statistics fairly matches your general understanding. You'd be surprized how small a sample size in fact accurately represents a much larger population. For example a sample-size of 848 respondents correlates to a margin of error of just 3.4%.

If you don't like it, complain to your college professor -- or to the architect of the universe, where mathematics comes from.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:45 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cops and Robbers wrote:
Sarah Palin doesn't seem to even recognize the internal contradiction of her story. She claims that the words of those who spoke against her use of violent imagery have provoked potential violence, but her own violent language is benign. What a clown, she asks not to be taken seriously.

But that's not what popular media do.

I'm still stumped as to why a D lister whose reality TV show wasn't renewed gets all this attention.
The Situation doesn't even get this much publicity.
epaf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
You people are sick and demented. You jumped to conclusions before you had all the facts and made this tragedy part of your political agenda. Now you criticize the subject of your speculation for being defensive. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes You just can't put it to rest. [/code]

Theres a difference between being defensive and making it about herself. In her speech she could have at least mentioned the deceased. She didnt have to use the phrase "blood libel", as if she even deserves that grand of an attack against her. She could have mentioned that the shooter shouldn't have been able to LEGALLY by that specific weapon with an "extended clip" and how nobody would need such a thing for protection or hunting. And finally, she could have at least admitted that the political rhetoric has gotten a little out of hand, but that it's not to cause physical harm and that these little phrases are just used as an allusion used to excite people about politics, not make us kill one another.

But no, she only mentioned rep. gifford. She did use that term to describe attacks against herself even though the term was based off prejudice of an entire religious group. I know shes a big supported of gun rights, but anyone with half a brain knows you'd never need the type of weapon that that kid legally bought. And she is angry about all of the nobodies saying harmful things about her, but when she does it there's nothing wrong with it. Palin is the definition of hypocrit.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Not according to "measurement and evaluation" statistics. Freddy has a valid argument.

spazcat 9/23/2013
freddy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thank you for explaining numbers to me tragedy leech.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

epaf, the difference between being defensive and making it about herself is up to the interpretation of the listener. Perhaps she felt that her opponents "made it all about her" when the story first broke.
The media used to imply "possible acts of terrorism" when reporting such incidents. Now they imply political agenda. Very sad.

spazcat 9/23/2013
ERM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:02 pm    Post subject: run, run Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Run, Sarah, run...please, please, please, please, run for president Sarah....
epaf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
epaf, the difference between being defensive and making it about herself is up to the interpretation of the listener. Perhaps she felt that her opponents "made it all about her" when the story first broke.
The media used to imply "possible acts of terrorism" when reporting such incidents. Now they imply political agenda. Very sad.

I agree with you about it being up to the listener. As myself I was displeased with what she said but understand that she was defending herself... because although I don't agree with her rhetoric I have now realized that it had nothing to do with this attack. However, If i imagine myself as one of the victim's or victim's family members, her speech sounds selfish and insensitive.
Mumbles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Anybody here what Montel Williams said about Sarah Palin - "hope she slits her wrists or better yet start at the collar bone". What was said about Rush Limbaugh meeting his maker and ::removed:: Cheney? THAT is what I call disgraceful and the very reason why Mrs. Palin spoke up and tried to tone down all of the nasty rhetoric out there which in the end will undoubtedly turn out NOT to be reason why the shooter did what he did. HE WAS JUST PLAIN CRAZY.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

epaf, you are A-OK in my book. I respect that you can take a stand without name calling and attempts at public humiliation toward those with a different view point. Very Happy

Mumbles, good point, well stated!

spazcat 9/23/2013
epaf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I appreciate that scorpion.... i like to consider myself a moderate. I house pretty liberal views when it comes to most social issues except abortion and the death penalty but am fiscally conservative. I think its why I like governor christie so much. But your points are equally valid, and I must admit I have a little bit of a bias against sarah palin, but try very hard to consider her arguments.
Prayin_Mantis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

epaf wrote:
I appreciate that scorpion.... i like to consider myself a moderate. I house pretty liberal views when it comes to most social issues except abortion and the death penalty but am fiscally conservative. I think its why I like governor christie so much. But your points are equally valid, and I must admit I have a little bit of a bias against sarah palin, but try very hard to consider her arguments.

Stop kissin' a$$ Razz Shocked
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

she or her surrogate pulled the crosshairs pic off her website within minutes of the shooting. somebody in her camp knew exactly the sh*tstorm that would follow because they understood the message they sent with that picture. now she makes excuses and trys to play the victim, like sarah herself...weak. Embarassed
epaf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Prayin_Mantis wrote:
epaf wrote:

Stop kissin' a$$ Razz Shocked

the only :: removed :: i wanna kiss is yours mantis... Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: