Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Demarzo's letter to the editor
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HO HO HO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

shoregirl:Good guess but keep trying! i will let you know when you grt closer to who i am. Is everyone with an opinion a Troiano in your book?
shore giirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

HO HO HO wrote:
shoregirl:Good guess but keep trying! i will let you know when you grt closer to who i am. Is everyone with an opinion a Troiano in your book?

Just you Ryan
wwowner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: College Education? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Enough-is-Enough wrote:

Well we all know that someone has to write the press releases for him because he's not smart enough. The big words that are used make him look even dumber than he is. But I would like to know who pays their salary?

Yes Shore Girl you may.....It should be, "Is that the best you have?" Not got! Now I know you are a DeMarzo because of your elementary education.

Please don't correct people's grammar. This is a forum, not your ACCC English class. Use a comma when beginning sentences with introductory words such as well, now, or yes.

"But I would like to know who pays their salary?" - This is not a question and does not need a question mark. It should be salaries, not salary.

Again, this is a forum. Don't be an @ss.
freddy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

That should be ar$e.
MrMILLER

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Same old story line again just the names have changed. Fix the public employee pension system first. That's a state issue.And property values won't go up on run down homes that have been chopped up into summer and section 8 apartments
J.A.F.O.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I have to say, I did not agree with his letter. However, the sad state of discussion here does need some help. I left a while back because the debates always devolved into childish name calling or in this case, grammar corrections as the way to win a debate. There seems to be a rather unprofessional discourse here. Try arguing facts and stay professional. Calling people :: fools :: and insulting their family does not win an argument, it makes you ignorant in your tone and of facts. This is the flaw of online discussion and opinion. People can post sad statements like the death of a community leader is not news or a person being shot is a coward for not doing it himself. (both comments I have read previously on Heralds Facebook account.) Try a civil discourse and maybe the facts about this mayor would not be able to be disputed because of adults acting like children.
barracuda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:38 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Your points are valid JAFO.

Many posts are clear violations of spout off posting rules. The problem as I see it, is the Herald Adm. does not have the time to continuously monitor this site.

I believe Mayor DeMarzo may be reacting to a particularly offensive and disgusting comment a poster made concerning a medical condition of his wife. There was only one comment after this initial post.something like..WOW...this is new low in posting on Spout off. The thread was removed shortly thereafter.

Perhaps the Herald could install a button which the reader could flag the spout as inappropriate or offensive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: