Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Who thinks this POS should be tried for treason?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
importer1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

andiamo wrote:
Runner, Slow down, You're driving to fast. You're going crack up. Hit the breaks, there is a speed bump up head. Slo da fokup! Uis acrazi Fokr, Ur gonna crakup ! No wat im sayn?
why NOT tell me UNDER your other screen name GRANDJURY if you can
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:56 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

andiamo wrote:
Runner, Slow down, You're driving to fast. You're going crack up. Hit the breaks, there is a speed bump up head. Slo da fokup! Uis acrazi Fokr, Ur gonna crakup ! No wat im sayn?

There's nothing that sounds more stoopid than a Mexican trying to sound black. Well, with the exception of Max.

By the way, you don't hear to many black people saying "acrazi." Only illegal immigrants.
Mumbles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:
A little historical background. Before WW2 Viet Nam was a French colony called French Indochina, part of France's large worldwide empire that it exploited for wealth. The Japanese occupied it during WW2 and afterward Vietnamese freedom fighters began a campaign to oust the French. and were supported by communist China with weapons and military advisers. The US policy after the war was to pressure the European countries into relinquishing their colonial possessions. France wanted to hold onto Viet Nam so they convinced Eisenhower that if the Communist Freedom Fighters prevailed all Southeast Asia would go Communist. This became entrenched in US policy leading to the debacle and first military defeat of the US military as they were fighting the indigenous people of the country.
So began the FIRST of many foreign policy blunders that has left us with a 16 trillion debt and NOTHING to show for it. Under these condition Jane Fonda's heroic support of the indigenous people of the country is heroic.

You are an [Incredibly Smart Person]. The woman aided and abetted the enemy during the war!! However you interpret her support of the indigenous people AFTER the war was over, is erroneous. This traitor was made the subject of this thread because our foolish FLOTUS once again chose the wrong person to describe as a role model.
andiamo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
andiamo wrote:

There's nothing that sounds more stoopid than a Mexican trying to sound black. Well, with the exception of Max.

By the way, you don't hear to many black people saying "acrazi." Only illegal immigrants.

It warm today, stop using your hand warmer. Save for the end of the week,I hear we're in for another cold spell. no wat im sayn ?
villainesta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
You are an [Incredibly Smart Person]. The woman aided and abetted the enemy during the war!! However you interpret her support of the indigenous people AFTER the war was over, is erroneous. This traitor was made the subject of this thread because our foolish FLOTUS once again chose the wrong person to describe as a role model.

Let's look art this from a rational standpoint. The Vietnamese have occupied their land for centuries. The French with no territorial rights at all were only there to exploit the land for wealth. See the novel of Marguerite Duras entitled Un barrage contre le Pacifique for a first hand report on how barbarically the French treated the Vietnamese. OK so would you blame the Viets from trying to eject their invaders? Of course not. So why did the US intrude. Because we were stupid. The ensuing war cast billions, killed some 50,ooo american boys, left thousands of Viet children deformed because of agent orange and what did the US get. Nothing. And now Vietnam is a peaceful prosperous Communist country. If america would have listened to Jane, and disengaged from the war, how much suffering would have been avoided.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dont you mean if the dem pres kennedy and johnson listened? They are responsible for those 50,000 deaths not America.
ispy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: big difference Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Big differenec Neiither Kennedy nor Johnson LIED to START VIETNAM. Thet just bought the domino theory from pols at the time....Johnson esculated the war to try and end it (mistake....). Bush and Chenmy LIED to START a WAR,,, Duh...
RealMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I find it curious that you label Bush as a liar and yet you label JFK and LBJ as stupid.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: big difference Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ispy wrote:
Big differenec Neiither Kennedy nor Johnson LIED to START VIETNAM. Thet just bought the domino theory from pols at the time....Johnson esculated the war to try and end it (mistake....). Bush and Chenmy LIED to START a WAR,,, Duh...

Sober up before you make any other dopey comments. sheeesh. Rolling Eyes

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
andiamo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:04 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:
Quote:

Let's look art this from a rational standpoint. The Vietnamese have occupied their land for centuries. The French with no territorial rights at all were only there to exploit the land for wealth. See the novel of Marguerite Duras entitled Un barrage contre le Pacifique for a first hand report on how barbarically the French treated the Vietnamese. OK so would you blame the Viets from trying to eject their invaders? Of course not. So why did the US intrude. Because we were stupid. The ensuing war cast billions, killed some 50,ooo american boys, left thousands of Viet children deformed because of agent orange and what did the US get. Nothing. And now Vietnam is a peaceful prosperous Communist country. If america would have listened to Jane, and disengaged from the war, how much suffering would have been avoided.

You must be trying to kid all of us with your North Vietnam living in peace statement ,Right? You are a bigger dum--my than I thought you were. Are you a real American? You sure don't sound like you are. Duk is completely correct about you . Go play with your best friend, The Pan. You must be a Pen*s - A*s - Navigator.
villainesta

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:55 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Vietnam is one country dope, the North defeated France, the US. and South Vietnam despite the US using toxic chemicals, cluster bombs, napalm and carpet bombing, The US commanders should be tried for war crimes.

The Vietnamese became independent from Imperial China in AD 938, following the resounding Vietnamese victory in the Battle of Bạch Đằng River. Successive Vietnamese royal dynasties flourished as the nation expanded geographically and politically into Southeast Asia, until the Indochina Peninsula was colonized by the French in the mid-19th century. Following a Japanese occupation in the 1940s, the Vietnamese fought French rule in the First Indochina War, eventually expelling the French in 1954. Thereafter, Vietnam was divided politically into two rival states, North and South Vietnam. Conflict between the two sides intensified, in what is known as the Vietnam War, with the North and the Vietcong fighting South Vietnam heavily backed by the US. The war ended with a North Vietnamese victory in 1975.
Vietnam was then unified under a Communist government but remained impoverished and politically isolated. In 1986, the government initiated a series of economic and political reforms which began Vietnam's path towards integration into the world economy. By 2000, it had established diplomatic relations with most nations. Since 2000, Vietnam's economic growth rate has been among the highest in the world,
andiamo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:
Vietnam is one country dope, the North defeated France, the US. and South Vietnam despite the US using toxic chemicals, cluster bombs, napalm and carpet bombing, The US commanders should be tried for war crimes.

The Vietnamese became independent from Imperial China in AD 938, following the resounding Vietnamese victory in the Battle of Bạch Đằng River. Successive Vietnamese royal dynasties flourished as the nation expanded geographically and politically into Southeast Asia, until the Indochina Peninsula was colonized by the French in the mid-19th century. Following a Japanese occupation in the 1940s, the Vietnamese fought French rule in the First Indochina War, eventually expelling the French in 1954. Thereafter, Vietnam was divided politically into two rival states, North and South Vietnam. Conflict between the two sides intensified, in what is known as the Vietnam War, with the North and the Vietcong fighting South Vietnam heavily backed by the US. The war ended with a North Vietnamese victory in 1975.
Vietnam was then unified under a Communist government but remained impoverished and politically isolated. In 1986, the government initiated a series of economic and political reforms which began Vietnam's path towards integration into the world economy. By 2000, it had established diplomatic relations with most nations. Since 2000, Vietnam's economic growth rate has been among the highest in the world,

Yes fool, I know that this country is considered one now. But do you realize that we broke the back bone of the communist system there. Even though they did seperated from the country China back then,Who do you think was supplying the north their weapons? Now that they are united as one again, cause we back off, they still had to change their ways.

( In 1986, the government initiated a series of economic and political reforms which began Vietnam's path towards integration into the world economy. By 2000, it had established diplomatic relations with most nations. Since 2000, Vietnam's economic growth rate has been among the highest in the world ).

So, I ask you this foolish one, Do you really think that they all live in peace? There must be continuing conflicts in this country between the heads that control that country. Do you know that there are many of those people there that are Christians now? It's funny how things work out that way. Isn't it ? Go play with your Pal The Pan.
villainesta

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Religious freedom remains a dream for Vietnamese Christians, despite recent reports touting the country’s diversity and tolerance.

The communist government only recognizes some Christian groups in the largely Buddhist nation, so many meet in unregistered home churches, risking arrest. Officials monitor religious activities and sometimes harass even officially recognized churches, leaving Catholic and Protestant groups at the mercy of local officials.

Yeah, we really broke the back of communism didn't we. I don't blame the Vietnamese for wanting to destroy christian agitators. Look at all the trouble christians cause here.

http://www.worldmag.com/2013/10/vietnamese_christians_face_arrest_violence
andiamo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So much for your false statement that everyone in that country lives in peace. They had to change their system to make it , Didn't they? Do you really think that our LORD don't know whats going on there against His children? You are more foolish than I thought. What do you think makes this country still tick? What time is it fool?
importer1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

andiamo wrote:
So much for your false statement that everyone in that country lives in peace. They had to change their system to make it , Didn't they? Do you really think that our LORD don't know whats going on there against His children? You are more foolish than I thought. What do you think makes this country still tick? What time is it fool?
once again YOU just prove ther is no god .if there was a god why did he let harm COME to his children
eyespy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:19 pm    Post subject: Rummy/Importer 1 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Glad to see I am still in your head. I haven't been on here for months and I see you are still obsessing about me. Then I see your admission that you were Rum Runner. No one liked you then and it seems no one likes you now. That's okay. should be the treatment for men who attack old ladies to prove their power. How's the biking in the snow?
andiamo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Rummy/Importer 1 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyespy wrote:
Glad to see I am still in your head. I haven't been on here for months and I see you are still obsessing about me. Then I see your admission that you were Rum Runner. No one liked you then and it seems no one likes you now. That's okay. should be the treatment for men who attack old ladies to prove their power. How's the biking in the snow?

Thank you Eyespy. This RR/ IMP has been driving me to drink what ever he drinks , just so I might start to understand him. Thank you cause I haven't drank any yet. I certainly was thinking of starting today. I may still have to go to GNI and start drinking what ever the Lady Sharks drink to try to understand her a little bit. Maybe her child the Ispy can help me.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:29 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

andiamo wrote:

Quote:
Matthew 5:22

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the :: heck :: of fire.
eyespy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Who thinks this POS should be tried for treason? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

importer1 wrote:
MiddleMindset wrote:
wow 30+ years later and you want her trailed for treason..puling at straws now nutcase

Why would anyone want to trail her. If you want to know where she is located, contact her Publicist. In the meantime, she is a Traitor and caused the deaths of US Soldiers. She should be executed and then given a fair "trail"(what ever the heck that is). Please hold the execution in Stone harbor so Rummy/Importer can make it there on the bike.
eyespy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Rummy/Importer 1 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

andiamo wrote:
eyespy wrote:

Thank you Eyespy. This RR/ IMP has been driving me to drink what ever he drinks , just so I might start to understand him. Thank you cause I haven't drank any yet. I certainly was thinking of starting today. I may still have to go to GNI and start drinking what ever the Lady Sharks drink to try to understand her a little bit. Maybe her child the Ispy can help me.

Importer 1 was on this forum yesterday. He chose to ignore my comments which were posted directly to himself. Instead he chose another thread and has now decided I am Andimo. He knows nothing else but to claim everyone is using various screen names. Funny he is the screen changer and has the nerve(or lack of) to admit it.
FYI, Imp 1 makes the same exact spelling mistakes as Rummy. His writing style is identical and clearly idetifiable by his third grade level of the English Language. He runs
when Rummy is brought up. I like the part of his attacking the woman in SH. He was banned around the same "week" he created this Importer 1 tagline. Imagine the fun we would have if he wrote about something/anything new!
importer1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Rummy/Importer 1 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyespy wrote:
andiamo wrote:
eyespy wrote:

Importer 1 was on this forum yesterday. He chose to ignore my comments which were posted directly to himself. Instead he chose another thread and has now decided I am Andimo. He knows nothing else but to claim everyone is using various screen names. Funny he is the screen changer and has the nerve(or lack of) to admit it.
FYI, Imp 1 makes the same exact spelling mistakes as Rummy. His writing style is identical and clearly idetifiable by his third grade level of the English Language. He runs
when Rummy is brought up. I like the part of his attacking the woman in SH. He was banned around the same "week" he created this Importer 1 tagline. Imagine the fun we would have if he wrote about something/anything new!
lol PLUS I ALSO FIND IT FUNNY FOR A GUY SO :: ticked:: OFF AT ROBERT TAYLOR you could not STOP POSTING ABOUT HIM AND now HE IS YOUR FEATURE GUY AROUND.I am betting you stop because YOU where finally sued by him and told to never say a bad word about him or you would go to jail and those guys in jail scare you.same thing goes for the other two in the i hate robert taylor group
eyespy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: orter 1 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So which is it? Are there myself and two others or are we all the same person using different ALTS? Still not a big Taylor fan but have no recent complaints. Never sued. Not worried about him or anything I said in the past. I don't have to hide behind changing screen names. Besides I was just stopping by to see what was going on at the Forum. Not much but a bunch of people baiting & :: removed :: at each other with no other goal in mind. Off to some real blogs and information gathering.
importer1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: orter 1 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyespy wrote:
So which is it? Are there myself and two others or are we all the same person using different ALTS? Still not a big Taylor fan but have no recent complaints. Never sued. Not worried about him or anything I said in the past. I don't have to hide behind changing screen names. Besides I was just stopping by to see what was going on at the Forum. Not much but a bunch of people baiting & :: removed :: at each other with no other goal in mind. Off to some real blogs and information gathering.
running away like the little chicken you have become .oh no i am afraid of robert taylor now ,since he fillled paper against me in a lawsuit.what every happen to the man that said he would :: fritter :: on robert taylor if he every came face to face with the guy .I always knew you three where nothing buta bunch of windbags,oh let me guess that new blog your own it did not happen to be called how i turned intoa wimp .when i came face to face with robert taylor
Mumbles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NEVER FORGIVE A TRAITOR.

SHE REALLY WAS A TRAITOR!!

And now President Obama wants to honor her !!!!

In Memory of Lt. C. Thomsen Wieland, who spent 100 days at the Hanoi Hilton [infamous North Vietnam prison] --

I
A TRAITOR IS BOUT TO BE HONORED. KEEP THIS MOVING ACROSS AMERICA.

This is for all the kids born in the 70s and after who do not remember, and didn't have to bear the burden that our fathers, mothers and older brothers and sisters had to bear.

Jane Fonda is being honored as one of the "100 Women of the Century."

Barbara Walters writes: Unfortunately, many have forgotten and still countless others have never known how Ms. Fonda betrayed not only the idea of our country, but specific men who served and sacrificed during the Vietnam War.

The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot. The pilot's name is Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat. In 1968, the former Commandant of the USAF Survival School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison, the "Hanoi Hilton."

Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJ's, he was ordered to describe for a visiting American "peace activist" the "lenient and humane treatment" he'd received. He spat at Ms. Fonda, was clubbed, and was dragged away. During the subsequent beating, he fell forward onto the camp commandant 's feet, which sent that officer berserk.

In 1978, the Air Force Colonel still suffered from double vision (which permanently ended his flying career) from the commandant's frenzied application of a wooden baton.

From 1963-65, Col. Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO (F-4E's). He spent 6 years in the "Hanoi Hilton". . . the first three of which his family only knew he was "missing in action." His wife lived on faith that he was still alive. His group, too, got the cleaned-up, fed and clothed routine in preparation for a "peace delegation" visit.

They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that they were alive and still survived. Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his Social Security number on it, in the palm of his hand. When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like: "Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?" and "Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?" Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper.

She took them all without missing a beat. . . At the end of the line and once the camera stopped rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge and handed him all the little pieces of paper...

Three men died from the subsequent beatings. Colonel Carrigan was almost number four but he survived, which is the only reason we know of her actions that day.

I was a civilian economic development advisor in Vietnam, and was captured by the North Vietnamese communists in South Vietnam in 1968, and held prisoner for over 5 years.

I spent 27 months in solitary confinement; one year in a cage in Cambodia; and one year in a 'black box' in Hanoi. My North Vietnamese captors deliberately poisoned and murdered a female missionary, a nurse in a leprosarium in Banme Thuot, South Vietnam, whom I buried in the jungle near the Cambodian border. At one time, I weighed only about 90 lbs. (My normal weight is 170 lbs.)

We were Jane Fonda's "war criminals."

When Jane Fonda was in Hanoi, I was asked by the camp communist political officer if I would be willing to meet with her. I said yes, for I wanted to tell her about the real treatment we POWs received. . . and how different it was from the treatment purported by the North Vietnamese, and parroted by her as "humane and lenient."

Because of this, I spent three days on a rocky floor on my knees, with my arms outstretched with a large steel weight strapped on my hands, and beaten with a bamboo cane.

I had the opportunity to meet with Jane Fonda soon after I was released. I asked her if she would be willing to debate me on TV. She never did answer me.

These first-hand experiences do not exemplify someone who should be honored as part of "100 Years of Great Women." Lest we forget. . . "100 Years of Great Women" should never include a traitor whose hands are covered with the blood of so many patriots.

There are few things I have strong visceral reactions to, but Hanoi Jane's participation in blatant treason, is one of them. Please take the time to forward to as many people as you possibly can. It will eventually end up on her computer, and she needs to know that we will never forget.

RONALD D. SAMPSON, CMSgt, USAF

716 Maintenance Squadron,
Chief of Maintenance
DSN: 875-6431 COMM: 883-6343
andiamo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mumbles wrote:
NEVER FORGIVE A TRAITOR.

SHE REALLY WAS A TRAITOR!!

And now President Obama wants to honor her !!!!

In Memory of Lt. C. Thomsen Wieland, who spent 100 days at the Hanoi Hilton [infamous North Vietnam prison] --

I
A TRAITOR IS BOUT TO BE HONORED. KEEP THIS MOVING ACROSS AMERICA.

This is for all the kids born in the 70s and after who do not remember, and didn't have to bear the burden that our fathers, mothers and older brothers and sisters had to bear.

Jane Fonda is being honored as one of the "100 Women of the Century."

Barbara Walters writes: Unfortunately, many have forgotten and still countless others have never known how Ms. Fonda betrayed not only the idea of our country, but specific men who served and sacrificed during the Vietnam War.

The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot. The pilot's name is Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat. In 1968, the former Commandant of the USAF Survival School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison, the "Hanoi Hilton."

Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJ's, he was ordered to describe for a visiting American "peace activist" the "lenient and humane treatment" he'd received. He spat at Ms. Fonda, was clubbed, and was dragged away. During the subsequent beating, he fell forward onto the camp commandant 's feet, which sent that officer berserk.

In 1978, the Air Force Colonel still suffered from double vision (which permanently ended his flying career) from the commandant's frenzied application of a wooden baton.

From 1963-65, Col. Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO (F-4E's). He spent 6 years in the "Hanoi Hilton". . . the first three of which his family only knew he was "missing in action." His wife lived on faith that he was still alive. His group, too, got the cleaned-up, fed and clothed routine in preparation for a "peace delegation" visit.

They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that they were alive and still survived. Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his Social Security number on it, in the palm of his hand. When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like: "Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?" and "Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?" Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper.

She took them all without missing a beat. . . At the end of the line and once the camera stopped rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge and handed him all the little pieces of paper...

Three men died from the subsequent beatings. Colonel Carrigan was almost number four but he survived, which is the only reason we know of her actions that day.

I was a civilian economic development advisor in Vietnam, and was captured by the North Vietnamese communists in South Vietnam in 1968, and held prisoner for over 5 years.

I spent 27 months in solitary confinement; one year in a cage in Cambodia; and one year in a 'black box' in Hanoi. My North Vietnamese captors deliberately poisoned and murdered a female missionary, a nurse in a leprosarium in Banme Thuot, South Vietnam, whom I buried in the jungle near the Cambodian border. At one time, I weighed only about 90 lbs. (My normal weight is 170 lbs.)

We were Jane Fonda's "war criminals."

When Jane Fonda was in Hanoi, I was asked by the camp communist political officer if I would be willing to meet with her. I said yes, for I wanted to tell her about the real treatment we POWs received. . . and how different it was from the treatment purported by the North Vietnamese, and parroted by her as "humane and lenient."

Because of this, I spent three days on a rocky floor on my knees, with my arms outstretched with a large steel weight strapped on my hands, and beaten with a bamboo cane.

I had the opportunity to meet with Jane Fonda soon after I was released. I asked her if she would be willing to debate me on TV. She never did answer me.

These first-hand experiences do not exemplify someone who should be honored as part of "100 Years of Great Women." Lest we forget. . . "100 Years of Great Women" should never include a traitor whose hands are covered with the blood of so many patriots.

There are few things I have strong visceral reactions to, but Hanoi Jane's participation in blatant treason, is one of them. Please take the time to forward to as many people as you possibly can. It will eventually end up on her computer, and she needs to know that we will never forget.

RONALD D. SAMPSON, CMSgt, USAF

716 Maintenance Squadron,
Chief of Maintenance
DSN: 875-6431 COMM: 883-6343

Very good post, Mumbles. This president is a sell out, He is just like this witch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: