Search
Close this search box.

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Search

Cape May – You cry my body my choice. I say your student loan, your debt. I can't understand how students with a college education can't grasp this concept. Maybe they should have chosen a different…

Read More

Click "Read More" to read and react on our Spout Off website!

North Cape May – So let me try to get this straight. 1) Chanting death to Americans and other colleges are in chaos in our own Country is totally unacceptable. 2) Inflation. 3) Over 10 million illegals invasion. 4)…

Read More

Avalon – With the passage of the national security supplemental bill through the House of Representatives, President Joe Biden became the winner of this Congress. When the Republicans took control of the…

Read More

Del Haven – Imagine that during a Supreme Court argument, protesters angry about the case storm the court building. The mob breaks doors and windows and assaults security officers while forcing its way into the…

Read More

Cape May County – There’s nothing democratic about current democrats so why are they able to keep the name? Its deceptive and doesn’t describe the actual product, dare I say it’s false advertising? They have tried to…

Read More

Cape May County – New Jersey could have easily surpassed 1 billion in cannabis sales if Cape May County had more than 1 dispensary.

Read More

West Wildwood – The borough could make money by going around trash day and see how many don’t use trash cans. The sign at city hall says get the borough clean. They should be fined.

Read More

Stone Harbor – If Cape May can have a few parking kiosks concurrently with Park Mobile app why can’t Stone Harbor? The painting of the PM logo in every single space is hideous and having ‘paid ambassadors’ just…

Read More

Ocean City – How does OCSD justify increasing the cost of sending an Upper student to your high school, when Upper has lost millions of dollars in funding? And makes up over 65% of your student body? The…

Read More

Sea Isle City – I hope the city has the cart that takes people to the beach this year. But I don’t think that they need three employees in it. And if they aren’t transporting they don’t need to be driving crazy on…

Read More

Cape May – Finally a "Palestine protester" at Columbia University was caught telling the truth, he wants Israel to be destroyed! Funny people the same who were worried about the backlash against…

Read More

Most Read

Print Edition

Recommended Articles

Skip to content