Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Eagle fans keeping it classy
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Eagle fans keeping it classy Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/11/17/photo-redskins-team-bus-egged-on-way-to-stadium-in-philly/
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Eagle fans keeping it classy Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/11/17/photo-redskins-team-bus-egged-on-way-to-stadium-in-philly/

Oh stop....you started one of these whiny G-fan rants before only to be put in your place with videos and stories of Giants fans doing worse. The bus got egged...wow. Probably some kids. Give it a rest.

The combination of the last place Giants and the first place Eagle's is just more than some NY fans can bear. Don't let the current season turn you into a bitter, petty person...or, I should say...more of a bitter, petty person. Giants fans have always been the worst winners...try not to be the worst losers too.

Last edited by sharks-eat-commies on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
importer1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hey it could have been worst .they could have washed and waxed it for them FOR FREE
KOS

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Plus West Ham is hanging and doing what they do best this year
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: Eagle fans keeping it classy Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:

Oh stop....you started one of these whiny G-fan rants before only to be put in your place with videos and stories of Giants fans doing worse. The bus got egged...wow. Probably some kids. Give it a rest.

The combination of the last place Giants and the first place Eagle's is just more than some NY fans can bear. Don't let the current season turn you into a bitter, petty person...or, I should say...more of a bitter, petty person. Giants fans have always been the worst winners...try not to be the worst losers too.

I heard about one Eagles fan who is so classy he makes personal attacks on a message board and excuses bad behavior because it's probably from kids.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:37 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

KOS wrote:
Plus West Ham is hanging and doing what they do best this year

Yes after the high with a win against Spurs things have gotten pretty grim.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Eagle fans keeping it classy Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I heard about one Eagles fan who is so classy he makes personal attacks on a message board and excuses bad behavior because it's probably from kids.

Is that the one that likes misogynist, druggie martial arts teachers that you can't name? I'm not excusing bad behavior as much as calling out a whiny hypocrite, who's always nit-picking about the other fan's behavior.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:52 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Is that the one that likes misogynist, druggie martial arts teachers that you can't name? I'm not excusing bad behavior as much as calling out a whiny hypocrite, who's always nit-picking about the other fan's behavior.

Quote:
From the one that "partakes" in childish name calling while whining about it when somebody else does it.

Quote:
Why do true and loyal Republicans insist on staying with a system that under performs? You douche bags wear mediocrity and failure like a badge of honor.

sharks thought process is on the verge of becoming disturbing. Razz

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: Eagle fans keeping it classy Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Wow, who seems to have an unofficial fan club on this site. How many does that make now, about 5.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I don't know...do you mean your personal attacks on the Eagle's fans here? Didn't you just create a insulting thread aimed at us? I have no idea what you're talking about. I guess since you can't explain your petty, hypocritical criticisms, a diversion is in order. Frankly, your sidebar into misogynistic, druggie martial arts teachers doesn't really make any sense either. I can understand why you don't want to attempt to explain either one. You've kind of backed yourself into a corner with this one.

Are you sure that you're not Mrs Scorpion? If no, it must be a coincidence that you are the two biggest whining hypocrites on the forum?
Scorpion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:39 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks likes the words hypocrite and hypocritical almost as much as the term douche bag. That's what you call a hypocritical criticism. Rolling Eyes

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I don't know...do you mean your personal attacks on the Eagle's fans here? Didn't you just create a insulting thread aimed at us? I have no idea what you're talking about. I guess since you can't explain your petty, hypocritical criticisms, a diversion is in order. Frankly, your sidebar into misogynistic, druggie martial arts teachers doesn't really make any sense either. I can understand why you don't want to attempt to explain either one. You've kind of backed yourself into a corner with this one.

Are you sure that you're not Mrs Scorpion? If no, it must be a coincidence that you are the two biggest whining hypocrites on the forum?

Personal attack on all the Eagle's fans on this board? So is that like you were personally attacking Giants fans when you posted about snowballs at Santa. Only I question the behavior and I hope whoever did it had their season ticket taken away. That behavior is not representative all Giant's fans. You're answer is it's probably kids, excusing the behavior of hanging outside The Linc without parental supervision throwing eggs.
As for the martial arts instructor. I was thinking about 4 previous screen names on this board, why you chose to attach yourself to that I have no idea.
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'd much prefer NFC East Division leading Eagles fans, it's just as easy to get these things right! Very Happy
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Personal attack on all the Eagle's fans on this board? So is that like you were personally attacking Giants fans when you posted about snowballs at Santa. Only I question the behavior and I hope whoever did it had their season ticket taken away. That behavior is not representative all Giant's fans. You're answer is it's probably kids, excusing the behavior of hanging outside The Linc without parental supervision throwing eggs.
As for the martial arts instructor. I was thinking about 4 previous screen names on this board, why you chose to attach yourself to that I have no idea.

Yes, you have generalized about Eagle's fans several times. This is not representative of all Eagle's fans either. I brought up the snowball incident at the Meadow lands in response to posts about Philly fans throwing snowballs at Santa to show that those that complain about that follow teams whose fans have done worse. I believe that you have criticized Eagle's fans on two threads since I've been on the forum, now you're whining because someone gives it back to you. If you don't like it, then shut up about other fans...or expect to be called on it.

I don't know what 4 previous screen names on this board have to do with the ridiculous comment about a misogynistic, druggie martial arts teacher. YOU chose to attach that to me by asking me if I liked him too. Are you drunk? You contradict yourself, talk in circles and keep bringing up the mysterious "misogynistic, druggie marital arts teacher. You definitely have issues with not being able to let things go and having the last word.

I think that I'm beginning to understand why you are called "Bubbles."
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yes, you have generalized about Eagle's fans several times. This is not representative of all Eagle's fans either. I brought up the snowball incident at the Meadow lands in response to posts about Philly fans throwing snowballs at Santa to show that those that complain about that follow teams whose fans have done worse. I believe that you have criticized Eagle's fans on two threads since I've been on the forum, now you're whining because someone gives it back to you. If you don't like it, then shut up about other fans...or expect to be called on it.

I don't know what 4 previous screen names on this board have to do with the ridiculous comment about a misogynistic, druggie martial arts teacher. YOU chose to attach that to me by asking me if I liked him too. Are you drunk? You contradict yourself, talk in circles and keep bringing up the mysterious "misogynistic, druggie marital arts teacher. You definitely have issues with not being able to let things go and having the last word.

I think that I'm beginning to understand why you are called "Bubbles."

I'm sorry I make you so angry. Maybe you should talk to someone.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

yeah sharks over a nice lobster dinner or maybe a bushel of crabs...yum! Laughing
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'm just waiting to hear about the "misogynist, druggie, martial arts teacher". I'm starting to think that there isn't one. Did you get this wrong Bubbles?
KOS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Bubbles, Crystal Palace Surprised Dangerously close to the bottom three
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

KOS wrote:
Bubbles, Crystal Palace Surprised Dangerously close to the bottom three

I know, I know.
Evil or Very Mad
Takedown

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Eagles Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

How bout dem Eagles. Snow birds in South Philly
KOS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Bubbles, bottom three
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

KOS wrote:
Bubbles, bottom three

We are totally going down and how is Allardyce still our manager? Twisted Evil Now all my hopes are on the Devils to get me through to Baseball Season.
KOS

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The big blue machine keeps on rolling for me.
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It will be rolling to a golf course after this weekend! Laughing
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

KOS wrote:
The big blue machine keeps on rolling for me.

I'm glad it's rolling for someone because it's certainly not rolling for me. Twisted Evil Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: