Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Oregon Tea Party founder hasn't paid his mortgage in 3 years

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Oregon Tea Party founder hasn't paid his mortgage in 3 years Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/18/1248688/-Oregon-Tea-Party-founder-hasn-t-paid-his-mortgage-in-three-years

Quote:
Background:
Since the Tea Party started in 2009, its members have clamored for smaller government, lower taxes and stronger border security. Party leaders—including U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas)—have helped push Republicans further to the right, making it more difficult for House GOP leaders to reach a compromise on funding the government.
While less influential in Oregon, Kuzmanich and the state’s Tea Party have nonetheless cheered the confrontation with President Obama over the budget.

Kuzmanich, for example, appeared on KATU Channel 2’s Your Voice, Your Vote on Oct. 6, where he told host Steve Dunn the forced budget austerity would help Americans return to “fiscal and personal responsibility.”

Apparently "fiscal and personal responsibility" are for other people. He hasn't made a mortgage payment in over three years. And the process servers can't find him:

POS teaparty trash.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Again with the daily Kos? I am sure that many will respond with dem pos's not paying their bills.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Again with the daily Kos? I am sure that many will respond with dem pos's not paying their bills.

Interesting that you object to the Daily Kos, but said nothing when other's here used the Russian Times and Vladimir Putin as citations...and worse...Alex Jones.

Why is the Kos so special? I suspect that someone had a liquid lunch today.
beachnutz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:

OK if you do not like Daily KOS how about his local TV station he even appeared on their Political show.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Mortgage-company-cant-find-Oregons-Tea-Party-chair-228291091.html?tab=video&c=y
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sharky....who used those sources you referenced?

Sharks...the fact that I actually acknowledge your dumb posts while ignoring others puts you at the top of the silly list. Quite frankly I dont even know who Alex Jones is nor do I care.
MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: post Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Someone sent me a post of AJ. It was the second time I ever heard of him. The first was this morning when a member of the National guard during Katrina told some scary tales. You have to hear this stuff. I'll look for that post, but in the meantime take the time to watch this video. I saw Shiztu1 write about 9/11 many weeks ago and thought she was wrong, but now it appears :: removed :: was right.

http://youtu.be/GVoXIT49qKs

Scorpion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
But Kuzmanich's mortgage company, Fannie Mae, has filed court papers showing Kuzmanich hasn't paid his mortgage on his duplex in three years.

The mortgage company is Fannie Mae?? No wonder he is three years behind in payments and they can't find him. This is a federally run program. And you still think federally run health care is going to be the bomb....LMAO.

Maybe this kind.....

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: post Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MiddleMindset wrote:
Someone sent me a post of AJ. It was the second time I ever heard of him. The first was this morning when a member of the National guard during Katrina told some scary tales. You have to hear this stuff. I'll look for that post, but in the meantime take the time to watch this video. I saw Shiztu1 write about 9/11 many weeks ago and thought she was wrong, but now it appears :: removed :: was right.

http://youtu.be/GVoXIT49qKs

Nobody watches the carp you post. It's trash. You'll believe any paranoid nutship on You tube that says anything you want to hear. You have no credibility. You inherited the title of forum douche after Tom Jones got bounced.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Quote:
But Kuzmanich's mortgage company, Fannie Mae, has filed court papers showing Kuzmanich hasn't paid his mortgage on his duplex in three years.

The mortgage company is Fannie Mae?? No wonder he is three years behind in payments and they can't find him. This is a federally run program. And you still think federally run health care is going to be the bomb....LMAO.

Maybe this kind.....

I think i'm beginning to see Scorp's problem. His world view is based on Roadrunner cartoons.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
I think i'm beginning to see Scorp's problem. His world view is based on Roadrunner cartoons.

Don't believe everything you think! Razz

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Quote:

Don't believe everything you think! Razz

This sharky poster doesn't like what he sees on the videos, so he says, that he doesn't spend one minute of his life watching. He does this cause he is afraid, that the truth will be exposed. The truth hurts sometimes.
maximus99

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Oregon Tea Party founder hasn't paid his mortgage in 3 y Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/18/1248688/-Oregon-Tea-Party-founder-hasn-t-paid-his-mortgage-in-three-years

Quote:
Background:
Since the Tea Party started in 2009, its members have clamored for smaller government, lower taxes and stronger border security. Party leaders—including U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas)—have helped push Republicans further to the right, making it more difficult for House GOP leaders to reach a compromise on funding the government.
While less influential in Oregon, Kuzmanich and the state’s Tea Party have nonetheless cheered the confrontation with President Obama over the budget.

Kuzmanich, for example, appeared on KATU Channel 2’s Your Voice, Your Vote on Oct. 6, where he told host Steve Dunn the forced budget austerity would help Americans return to “fiscal and personal responsibility.”

Apparently "fiscal and personal responsibility" are for other people. He hasn't made a mortgage payment in over three years. And the process servers can't find him:

POS teaparty trash.

The evil greedy Democratic bankers don't care about the working folk. No what im saying?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: