Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 



Tea Party wants to kill cancer patients.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Tea Party wants to kill cancer patients. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/10/07/this-cancer-patients-treatment-is-on-hold-because-of-the-government-shutdown/?tid=sm_fb



I just thought that I'd try a little politics the way the the Tea Party does politics.


Last edited by sharks-eat-commies on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
villainesta



Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 2358
Location: Wildwood Villas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Shocking and reprehensible. but no surprise from those goony birds. But it seems they are close to repudiation. . Cuccinelli, the whacko bird Republican candidate for governor of Virginia stiffed Cruz as he is trying to distance himself from the Tea Party baggers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:
Shocking and reprehensible. but no surprise from those goony birds. But it seems they are close to repudiation. . Cuccinelli, the whacko bird Republican candidate for governor of Virginia stiffed Cruz as he is trying to distance himself from the Tea Party baggers.


Yes, many are doing the same. Many influential business people are also tired of the disaster the Tea Party is trying to cause to further a radical agenda that doesn't reflect the wants or needs of America. Cruz is a liar and has no character.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tea Bag



Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Posts: 1298

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Tea Party wants to kill cancer patients. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Don't you mean Harry Reid?


http://thehayride.com/2013/10/video-harry-reid-hates-kids-with-cancer/


http://thehayride.com/2013/10/video-scalise-burns-reid-on-cancer-patients/

We might remember that the President picked and chose which waivers to give and to let big business off the hook and no everyman.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
villainesta



Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 2358
Location: Wildwood Villas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The Hayride... Laughing From Looseiana. Impeccable source. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:
The Hayride... Laughing From Looseiana. Impeccable source. Very Happy


And what do you have against people from the state of Louisiana? You think they are not intelligent but yet they can see what Harry Reid is doing and they have the gonads to call him on it.

Why do you turn a blind eye to the undesirables running the government. He is too old to be taken seriously. Time to retire, Harry. Maybe he intends to follow Lautenberg's example and die while still on the government payroll.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/09/26/frank-lautenberg-widow-payment/2877049/

Spending bill gives $174K to millionaire senator's widow

People should be outraged at this especially with Lautenberg's net worth being more than 58 million dollars in 2012.
How many cancer patients could $174,000 help?
_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Tea Party wants to kill cancer patients. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Tea Bag wrote:
Don't you mean Harry Reid?


http://thehayride.com/2013/10/video-harry-reid-hates-kids-with-cancer/


http://thehayride.com/2013/10/video-scalise-burns-reid-on-cancer-patients/

We might remember that the President picked and chose which waivers to give and to let big business off the hook and no everyman.


The Hayride. Too funny Tea! Isn't the Russian Times covering this story? Oh..wait..that's Tom Jone's favorite news website.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
villainesta wrote:
The Hayride... Laughing From Looseiana. Impeccable source. Very Happy


And what do you have against people from the state of Louisiana? You think they are not intelligent but yet they can see what Harry Reid is doing and they have the gonads to call him on it.

Why do you turn a blind eye to the undesirables running the government. He is too old to be taken seriously. Time to retire, Harry. Maybe he intends to follow Lautenberg's example and die while still on the government payroll.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/09/26/frank-lautenberg-widow-payment/2877049/

Spending bill gives $174K to millionaire senator's widow

People should be outraged at this especially with Lautenberg's net worth being more than 58 million dollars in 2012.
How many cancer patients could $174,000 help?


Maybe you should have read the article Scorp..it says that this is a common benefit for Congressional Spouses. . .

Quote:
The widows' payments are part of a long-standing and routine practice of Congress.


I agree that with today's political and financial climate that this payment to a millionaire's wife it wrong..but it's hardly a scandal...and it hardly compares to the mess that the Tea Party wackos have caused.

Poor little fellow...Scorp's trying too hard!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus99



Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 3455

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Only if they are Democrats. Democrats are too lazy to work and support their families. The ghettocrats destroy schools and neighobhroods.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
villainesta



Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 2358
Location: Wildwood Villas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Only if they are Democrats. Democrats are too lazy to work and support their families. The ghettocrats destroy schools and neighobhroods.


conclusive evidence that Max is a wind up doll...no matter what the topic he spits the same message.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

racist wind up doll, racist wind up doll villianesta...just as easy to get these things right! Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas Jones



Joined: 24 Jul 2013
Posts: 682

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote


_________________
Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in.----Andrew Jackson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
sharksMaybe you should have read the article Scorp..it says that this is a common benefit for Congressional Spouses. . .


Quote:
The widows' payments are part of a long-standing and routine practice of Congress.


I agree that with today's political and financial climate that this payment to a millionaire's wife it wrong..but it's hardly a scandal...and it hardly compares to the mess that the Tea Party wackos have caused.

Poor little fellow...Scorp's trying too hard!


Hardly a scandal.......hardly compares to the tea party mess.........YOU hardly ever make any sense, but that doesn't keep you from commenting, now does it......
Every taxpayer should be enraged that a 1% politician with a net worth of more than 58 million dollars dies of old age while still in office and his widow is entitled to ANY taxpayer money. I don't give a rats tail how long standing this practice is.....it's a slap in the face to the taxpayers in this country.

You don't seem to be bothered by this and instead bring up the tea party and try to disrespect me. What is wrong with you? Rolling Eyes
Sometimes it seems like you and spaz-erroneous are blood relatives.
_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Quote:
sharksMaybe you should have read the article Scorp..it says that this is a common benefit for Congressional Spouses. . .


Quote:
The widows' payments are part of a long-standing and routine practice of Congress.


I agree that with today's political and financial climate that this payment to a millionaire's wife it wrong..but it's hardly a scandal...and it hardly compares to the mess that the Tea Party wackos have caused.

Poor little fellow...Scorp's trying too hard!


Hardly a scandal.......hardly compares to the tea party mess.........YOU hardly ever make any sense, but that doesn't keep you from commenting, now does it......
Every taxpayer should be enraged that a 1% politician with a net worth of more than 58 million dollars dies of old age while still in office and his widow is entitled to ANY taxpayer money. I don't give a rats tail how long standing this practice is.....it's a slap in the face to the taxpayers in this country.

You don't seem to be bothered by this and instead bring up the tea party and try to disrespect me. What is wrong with you? Rolling Eyes
Sometimes it seems like you and spaz-erroneous are blood relatives.


Scorp..you douche bag...the tea party was the subject of the thread. You should slap yourself in the face and wake the frig up. Your the one that went off topic with the Lautenberg carp. Is it wrong? ..yeah..does it compare to what the tea party is doing the country...and people not able to get cancer treatment? ARE YOU KIDDING? Frig no.

Sorry, but I don't give a rat's tail about what you don't give a rat's tail about. Get your head out of your arse. .I don't need to bring up the tea party to disrespect you...I never had any respect for you in the first place. Rolling Eyes Go play with Sixer and Tom Jones.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sixpointstar



Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 1664

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:52 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks, use the DBag to clean out your head. You are so full of poop. Your only direction is to the unpleasant place. You will be very welcomed there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus99



Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 3455

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:
Quote:
Only if they are Democrats. Democrats are too lazy to work and support their families. The ghettocrats destroy schools and neighobhroods.


conclusive evidence that Max is a wind up doll...no matter what the topic he spits the same message.




Ever notice that YOUR topics are always about someone providing for you because you are too lazy to work and provide for your own family?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas Jones



Joined: 24 Jul 2013
Posts: 682

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
villainesta wrote:
Quote:
Only if they are Democrats. Democrats are too lazy to work and support their families. The ghettocrats destroy schools and neighobhroods.


conclusive evidence that Max is a wind up doll...no matter what the topic he spits the same message.




Ever notice that YOUR topics are always about someone providing for you because you are too lazy to work and provide for your own family?






_________________
Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in.----Andrew Jackson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum