Search
Close this search box.

Friday, April 19, 2024

Search

Cape May County Zoo Receives $10,000 Donation

The symbolic $10,000 is pictured with, from left: Ed Runyon, County Parks Director, County Commissioner Leonard Desiderio, check donor Anthony Anzelone, President of Anzelone Electric Company, and County Commissioner Andrew Bulakowski, who serves as commissioner director for the Zoo.

From Cape May County Department of Tourism

COURT HOUSE – On Friday, December 8th, 2023, Anthony Anzelone presented a check for $10,000 to Cape May County Commissioner Director Len Desiderio, Commissioner Andrew Bulakowski, and Parks Director Edward Runyon to support future capital improvements at the Cape May County Park and Zoo. Donations like this help to support capital improvements like the Zoo Education Wing at Atlantic Cape’s Cape May Court House campus, currently under construction.

“We appreciate the generous donation by Anthony Anzelone to assist future projects at the Zoo,” said Cape May County Commissioner and liaison to the Cape May County Zoo, Andrew Bulakowski. “It’s gifts like these that help keep the Cape May County Zoo the jewel that it is.”

“The Cape May County Zoo has meant so much to me and my family,” said Anthony Anzelone. “I want to do my part to make sure the Zoo that our family loves so much continues its tradition of excellence.”

“Anthony (Anzelone) continues to be a pillar in the communities of Cape May County and we at the County are sincerely grateful for his support,” said Commissioner Director Desiderio. “We will be sure to dedicate the funding donated by Anthony to a worthwhile project that will improve the features of the Zoo for visitors to enjoy for years to come.”

Spout Off

Wildwood Crest – In NY City there are hundreds of "migrants" from Africa protesting because the housing and food they are given is not good enough. They say they deserve better. Their representative went in…

Read More

Lower Township – Great job by the school bus driver who got all children and herself off of the bus before it burst into flames on the GSP. Saw the smoke a half mile before we passed the scene and it was something I…

Read More

Cape May County – Us Attorney General Merrick Garland. I saw you on TV saying you noticed no decline in President Biden during his term is office. You are entitled to your opinion, that is what free speech and the 1st…

Read More

Most Read

Print Edition

Recommended Articles

Skip to content