Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 



Obama and his Gestapo coming your way
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MiddleMindset



Joined: 30 Jun 2013
Posts: 908

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Obama and his Gestapo coming your way Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

If this stuff doesn't bother you maybe you better assess your thought process. I have heard that cowards love the people who lord over them. Keep that in mind when you read some of the comments to my post. Those spineless amoral twits will surely make their comments. They hate the truth.



EPA is playing Chicken, Alaska

September 15, 2013

The recent dispatch of EPA storm troopers into tiny little Chicken, Alaska, is just one further bit of proof of what happens when this or any administration places itself above the law and it should concern every single American. This past week, the EPA sent a heavily armed force to the gold mine in Chicken, Alaska, population 17, to conduct a raid. All told there are 73 armed groups within the federal government, including the Library of Congress.

Gov Sean Parnell has ordered an investigation into the incident and both senators, Lisa Murkowski, (R) and Mark Begich, (D) have added their concerns about a raid used to terrorize and intimidate Alaskan citizens.

"This level of intrusion and intimidation of Alaskans is absolutely unacceptable." Parnell

“This seems to have been a heavy-handed and heavy-armor approach. Why was it so confrontational? The EPA really didn’t have any good answers for this.” Murkowski

The Obama administration has a long reputation of using intimidation when they have no legal basis for action. The Sacketts v EPA is one such case. In that case, Mike and Chantell Sackett, were told by the EPA that they could not build a house on land they owned, because after a rain, a mud puddle would appear. They further abused the Sacketts by trying to deny them their constitu5tional rights to an appeal, by trying to fine them $75,000 dollars a day.

The case went all the way to the Supreme Court, where the Sacketts were vindicated in an unanimous decision. The court ruled that excessive fines were used to intimidate the couple and to keep them from fighting the order in court.

This same tactic was used in a case between Hobby Lobby and the US Health and Human Services Department. In that case the HHS wanted Hobby Lobby to pay fines totalling 1.3 million a day, should they choose to appeal. It too was tossed by the courts.

How wide spread is this intentional intimidation of anyone guilty of violating Obama's ideology? Currently there are 62 suits similar to Hobby Lobby filed against the HHS.

This has turned out to a failed policy, with the Obama administration winning only 37% of the cases brought before the Supreme Court. The historical average for a president from either party is in excess of 70%. Perhaps that is why the administrations is trying a new tack.

Up until now, they have been satisfied using threats and excessive fines. Will armed intimidation be the next step? Or will the backlash cause the floundering administration to back off.

We now know that there 73 such armed groups scattered within our federal government. 24 federal agencies employ more than 250 armed officers and another 16 have less than 250 armed officers, including the Library of Congress, the Federal Reserve, National Institute of Health, and National Oceanic and the Atmospheric Administration.

When you include other armed entities within the government, including,offices of inspector general, the government watchdogs for agencies as large as the Postal Service to the Government Printing Office, whose IG has only five full-time officers, the total becomes 73.
_________________
God bless America
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I will post this message on all the threads populated by the right wing lunatic fringe . They are the ones who give me such joy at their pain . They may call this spam , I call it my way of thanking them for joy they bring to me .

I admit to having a guilty pleasure . Some call it schadenfreude . I enjoy watching the tea baggers twist in the wind . When the racist rightwingnuts bellow about losing their rights , I am ecstatic . When these bible thumpin' , gun totin' , climate change denyin' , buffoons rail against science and reality , I am elated . Nothing makes me more blissful than to watch these bigots squirm because we have an African-American in "their" White House . Three more years with President Obama and , then , I get a chance to have the same euphoric pleasure when the misogynists start their hate-fueled rant against Hillary for the following eight years . This is what paradise must feel like .
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
importer1



Joined: 17 Jun 2012
Posts: 936

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:17 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

so tc . why you posting under a alt .to scared to use your main account you had before you jioned with this alt.I already found out what Thomas Jones main account screen name is .but i am waiting till he/she screws up again .with hints of his/her past posting .before i come out with his/her old screen name.so why not come clean and start posting under your other screen name
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sixpointstar



Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 1664

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john wrote:
I will post this message on all the threads populated by the right wing lunatic fringe . They are the ones who give me such joy at their pain . They may call this spam , I call it my way of thanking them for joy they bring to me .

I admit to having a guilty pleasure . Some call it schadenfreude . I enjoy watching the tea baggers twist in the wind . When the racist rightwingnuts bellow about losing their rights , I am ecstatic . When these bible thumpin' , gun totin' , climate change denyin' , buffoons rail against science and reality , I am elated . Nothing makes me more blissful than to watch these bigots squirm because we have an African-American in "their" White House . Three more years with President Obama and , then , I get a chance to have the same euphoric pleasure when the misogynists start their hate-fueled rant against Hillary for the following eight years . This is what paradise must feel like .
Laughing


This is your thought of Paradise? May God take pity on your soul, fool. All you show is , what a jester you really are. We point to false science claims. We point to our human rights be taken away. We point to your misguideness.We point out the jesters of this forum.You are one of the lowest of the low. You foolish one, need rest. You are a sick person. You say that you are Elated, You can't wait for same euphoric pleasure, You are a very sick person. that's the reality
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
importer1



Joined: 17 Jun 2012
Posts: 936

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar wrote:
john wrote:
I will post this message on all the threads populated by the right wing lunatic fringe . They are the ones who give me such joy at their pain . They may call this spam , I call it my way of thanking them for joy they bring to me .

I admit to having a guilty pleasure . Some call it schadenfreude . I enjoy watching the tea baggers twist in the wind . When the racist rightwingnuts bellow about losing their rights , I am ecstatic . When these bible thumpin' , gun totin' , climate change denyin' , buffoons rail against science and reality , I am elated . Nothing makes me more blissful than to watch these bigots squirm because we have an African-American in "their" White House . Three more years with President Obama and , then , I get a chance to have the same euphoric pleasure when the misogynists start their hate-fueled rant against Hillary for the following eight years . This is what paradise must feel like .
Laughing


This is your thought of Paradise? May God take pity on your soul, fool. All you show is , what a jester you really are. We point to false science claims. We point to our human rights be taken away. We point to your misguideness.We point out the jesters of this forum.You are one of the lowest of the low. You foolish one, need rest. You are a sick person. You say that you are Elated, You can't wait for same euphoric pleasure, You are a very sick person. that's the reality
I agree with john .he has every right to post bs .topic no one other then thread creator cares about on here as much as the other guy .if you do not like what john is doing LOOK yourself ina mirror all he is doing is the same thing as you three new people are doing is posting :: bologna ::
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
villainesta



Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 2358
Location: Wildwood Villas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I can remember reading about the first time the FBI encountered resistance from persons armed with military type weapons i.e. rapid fire/large quick change magazines and the FBI were carrying their traditional 6 shot revolvers! The same thing happened in LA when the cops went up against several bank robbers packing vastly superior fire power. Well this had to change and the Pentagon has armed all law enforcement agencies with the SWAT team gear. Add to this the spread of drug pushers; militia freaks; anti-government cadres who more often than not are armed to the teeth.and unstable mentally. Just yesterday there was an article in the NYT about a rancher who grazes his cattle on government land who hasn't paid his grazing fees in years. Both he and his wife (referencing her shot gun which she claims she will not hesitate to use) and one should be able to understand a certain caution on government employees trying to do their job. This trend in government agencies began long before Obama was elected but the right wingnutz of course will blame everything that happens in the vast government apparatus on him. It's just the nutz working out their frustrations on being steam rollered by Obama's superior community organizer operation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Long_Duk_Dong



Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 3800

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Superior community organizer operation? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Is that code for deadbeats? Every evolution of weapons or tactics has created these conflicts. Remember when the British marched in lines and the Colonists shot from the woods? VIVA Chevinista.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sixpointstar



Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 1664

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

importer1 wrote:
sixpointstar wrote:
john wrote:
I will post this message on all the threads populated by the right wing lunatic fringe . They are the ones who give me such joy at their pain . They may call this spam , I call it my way of thanking them for joy they bring to me .

I admit to having a guilty pleasure . Some call it schadenfreude . I enjoy watching the tea baggers twist in the wind . When the racist rightwingnuts bellow about losing their rights , I am ecstatic . When these bible thumpin' , gun totin' , climate change denyin' , buffoons rail against science and reality , I am elated . Nothing makes me more blissful than to watch these bigots squirm because we have an African-American in "their" White House . Three more years with President Obama and , then , I get a chance to have the same euphoric pleasure when the misogynists start their hate-fueled rant against Hillary for the following eight years . This is what paradise must feel like .
Laughing


This is your thought of Paradise? May God take pity on your soul, fool. All you show is , what a jester you really are. We point to false science claims. We point to our human rights be taken away. We point to your misguideness.We point out the jesters of this forum.You are one of the lowest of the low. You foolish one, need rest. You are a sick person. You say that you are Elated, You can't wait for same euphoric pleasure, You are a very sick person. that's the reality
I agree with john .he has every right to post bs .topic no one other then thread creator cares about on here as much as the other guy .if you do not like what john is doing LOOK yourself ina mirror all he is doing is the same thing as you three new people are doing is posting :: bologna ::


Importer, you are like a slinky your best movement is down ward. You only have a few more steps to finish your movement. Finish up aready.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mumbles



Joined: 16 Mar 2010
Posts: 852

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You will all have to tell your doctors everything about your sex lives under Obamacare and the doctors are peeved about the requirement that they have to ask you - how often you doit, how many partners you have and a whole lot more! Absolutely nothing will be private anymore. Let's hope this debacle is defunded. Wrong thread but you get the message.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yes, you are another right wingnut who believes the carp you hear on the right wing blog-o-sphere and other nonsensical sources! Hey mumbles did you know obama is a commie kenyan who while he builds concentration camps is instituting death panels. Don't you have any pride in yourself? To post such errant nonsense, to what end? Do you really want the support of anyone dumb enough to believe this carp? Good luck with your choice of friends! Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long_Duk_Dong



Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 3800

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

From the dope that believes the carp he hears from the NEA via his wife that graduates kids that cannot read.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
From the dope that believes the carp he hears from the NEA via his wife that graduates kids that cannot read.


If this gibbefrish were true , why would a discussion about a NON- existent sex life bother Mumbles ( or 6PS) ? Unless the doctor inquired about onanism , they could remain mute .
Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And oddly enough dum duc didn't touch on any of the points i made. I guess because once upon a time our own dum duc was a birther and probably still is! Yeah, a lot of crazy stuff from the NEA, a quality education for every child in america...what wack jobs! Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shotzi21



Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 2974
Location: Villas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

There has to be something fishy going on in Chicken, Alaska. The population has more then doubled since 2010 Exclamation
_________________
Protect pets from harsh weather conditions
Any resident can propose local Ordinances
Change the lives of outdoor pets
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Long_Duk_Dong



Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 3800

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Why cut and paste Johnny. To get your buttbuddy Spaznocchio off the hook for pretending to put people on ignore? Dopes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Why cut and paste Johnny. To get your buttbuddy Spaznocchio off the hook for pretending to put people on ignore? Dopes.


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long_Duk_Dong



Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 3800

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Why not post that stupid diatribe? Thrilling stuff.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Why not post that stupid diatribe? Thrilling stuff.


O K - If you insist


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will post this message on all the threads populated by the right wing lunatic fringe . They are the ones who give me such joy at their pain . They may call this spam , I call it my way of thanking them for joy they bring to me .

I admit to having a guilty pleasure . Some call it schadenfreude . I enjoy watching the tea baggers twist in the wind . When the racist rightwingnuts bellow about losing their rights , I am ecstatic . When these bible thumpin' , gun totin' , climate change denyin' , buffoons rail against science and reality , I am elated . Nothing makes me more blissful than to watch these bigots squirm because we have an African-American in "their" White House . Three more years with President Obama and , then , I get a chance to have the same euphoric pleasure when the misogynists start their hate-fueled rant against Hillary for the following eight years . This is what paradise must feel like .
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long_Duk_Dong



Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 3800

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Right up there with Four score and seven years ago today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:18 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Right up there with Four score and seven years ago today.



Or " We hold these truths to be self evident ...."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long_Duk_Dong



Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 3800

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:20 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Isnt the current president as much white as he is black?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Isnt the current president as much white as he is black?


Not according to the main stream media.......they only speak the truth.



Just ask john or spaz. Rolling Eyes
_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Isnt the current president as much white as he is black?


Freddy , That's the whole point . White /Black ? In the famous words of Hillary " what difference does it make " . Not only does the President acknowledge the dual ancestry of his White and African-American roots , the rightwingnuts cannot see past the color of his skin . Period ! If you try to claim the "birthers", "truthers" and the various hodgepodge of red neck cretins who claim him to be a socialist ( or communist - since they don't know the difference ) community organizer - are NOT racists , you belong to the Maxi school of ignorant buffoons . I don't think you are there .............yet .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long_Duk_Dong



Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 3800

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You are the one that keeps saying "black president in their white house". You seem to think that anyone that disagrees with anything Obama says is a racist. Why cant they disagree?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
You are the one that keeps saying "black president in their white house". You seem to think that anyone that disagrees with anything Obama says is a racist. Why cant they disagree?


I disagree with how he handled Syria - among other things . We should have accepted nothing short of a single payer health care system - not Obamacare . However , if you remember , the "tea party" started bellowing their hateful rant the day the "Black" guy took possession of their "White " house - no matter what the president requested . However , their distress is my joy . The more they moan , the more I laugh . Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum