Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Americans are very patient..I mean stupid
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Americans are very patient..I mean stupid Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

They are willing to let a no account, shiftless liar to walk all over them while putting their kids very life in mortal danger and they thank him for it.

Liberals are responsible for destroying this Country. You voted him in, send Your kids to war not mine.

bodysnatcher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And what did the conservative Bush do, a proven liar send thousands to war. Do you find there to be a difference if a liberal or a conservative sends kids off to war.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Americans are very patient..I mean stupid Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MiddleMindset wrote:
They are willing to let a no account, shiftless liar to walk all over them while putting their kids very life in mortal danger and they thank him for it.

Liberals are responsible for destroying this Country. You voted him in, send Your kids to war not mine.

So says the conservative that fell for weapons of mass destruction, let Bush kill 4500 kids in a bogus war, fight against financial reform to prevent a replay of the conditions that led to the second worst financial collapse in our history, believed in death panels, etc....Conservatives voted Bush back in AFTER he started a war under false pretenses and killed their kids.

Don't be a complete dope...there's no reason to believe that any kids are going to war...Bush isn't President. Stop listening to Alex Jones and the other wacko news sites that you get news from.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

keep hitting them sharks, these goats who think they are sheep in a pool? they will feel the goad of the fishfaced god or something or other... Laughing
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
keep hitting them sharks, these goats who think they are sheep in a pool? they will feel the goad of the fishfaced god or something or other... Laughing
Laughing
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Some people here in this country, will never understand it. USA should be going after the rebels. We should not be funding them.
These rebels are killing God's childen. What is so difficult to understand?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_SYRIA?SITE=NYMID&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-09-06-12-00-22

Sep 6, 12:00 PM EDT Syria sends reinforcements to Christian village
MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bodysnatcher wrote:
And what did the conservative Bush do, a proven liar send thousands to war. Do you find there to be a difference if a liberal or a conservative sends kids off to war.

Who said I liked what Bush and Rumsfeld did? I didn't!

But that was then and this is now!!

Do not use the bad behavior of others to condone the bad acts now.

That is simply asinine!!

sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MiddleMindset wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

That is simply asinine!!

Oh..so now you're saying that it's both the liberals and conservatives are ruining this country?

Last edited by sharks-eat-commies on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
villainesta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Here’s my question for every member of Congress and every member of the global community: What message will we send if a dictator can gas hundreds of children to death in plain sight and pay no price?”

from the NYT. Yes I know libs. but read it again and then say we should do nothing and our President is sending our children to war.firing cruse missiles from off shore.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Question Shocked Question
MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:
Here’s my question for every member of Congress and every member of the global community: What message will we send if a dictator can gas hundreds of children to death in plain sight and pay no price?”

from the NYT. Yes I know libs. but read it again and then say we should do nothing and our President is sending our children to war.firing cruse missiles from off shore.

Listen, dumbkopf...

A..why do we have to make him pay. There are millions of people over there. Let them kill him.

B. Where was this righteous indignation when Obama drones just as many kids.

Talk about Hypocrite..You're their Poster Boy!

What a chump!

bodysnatcher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MiddleMindset wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

That is simply asinine!!

You threw Liberals in there, If you had said bad presidents or whatever I wouldn't have had a problem. Bush was a conservative and he has done more damage than Obama has. And it was the conservative Ronald Reagan who sold chemical weapons to Irag during their war with Iran. And look how that turned out. Conservatives have did a pretty good job of destroying this country as well.And I did not condone this war. I am against all this middle east fighting when we are involved. But America needs oil and our allies need oil so we will be involved forever it looks like
importer1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MiddleMindset wrote:
villainesta wrote:

Listen, dumbkopf...

A..why do we have to make him pay. There are millions of people over there. Let them kill him.

B. Where was this righteous indignation when Obama drones just as many kids.

Talk about Hypocrite..You're their Poster Boy!

What a chump!
lol your the biggest poster boy of posting bs here .it makes me look like a saint here
Truth_Equals_Freedom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:47 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bodysnatcher wrote:
And it was the conservative Ronald Reagan who sold chemical weapons to Irag during their war with Iran. And look how that turned out.

Iraq was manufacturing their own chemical weapons, thanks mostly to the German companies Karl Kolb, Preussag and Hoechst who not only sold entire pilot plants but continued to provide personnel and precursor chemicals. What the Reagan Administration did was provide the Iraqi Army with intel that they were about to be overrun in several key points along the battle lines. To stop the Iranian tactic of massed, human wave assaults, the Iraqis deployed chemical weapons in those weak points.

The declassified CIA documents are available online. I'm not defending the Reagan Administration, but there is a difference between giving them weapons and giving them the intel to use them more effectively. They could have used any number of weapons systems, they chose tear gas at first and switched to blister and nerve agents.
MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bodysnatcher wrote:
MiddleMindset wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

That is simply asinine!!

You threw Liberals in there, If you had said bad presidents or whatever I wouldn't have had a problem. Bush was a conservative and he has done more damage than Obama has. And it was the conservative Ronald Reagan who sold chemical weapons to Irag during their war with Iran. And look how that turned out. Conservatives have did a pretty good job of destroying this country as well.And I did not condone this war. I am against all this middle east fighting when we are involved. But America needs oil and our allies need oil so we will be involved forever it looks like

WE can have our own oil and right here. So, who's stopping it?

As I said before..DO NOT use the bad behaviors of those in the past to accept and condone the bad behaviors of those now. We are supposed to learn from the past and not freakin repeat it!
MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: hey Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
MiddleMindset wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

That is simply asinine!!

Oh..so now you're saying that it's both the liberals and conservatives are ruining this country?

Hey, guppy...truthfully, you need to change your name from Sharks eat commies to Sharks ARE commies. That's the ticket!

villainesta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

With the World Watching, Syria Amassed Nerve Gas

The diplomatic cables and other intelligence documents show that, over time, the two generations of Assads built up a huge stockpile by creating companies with the appearance of legitimacy, importing chemicals that had many legitimate uses and capitalizing on the chaos that followed the collapse of the Soviet Union. A Russian general responsible for dismantling old Soviet chemical weapons, who died a decade ago, was identified by a colleague as the man who helped the Syrian government establish its chemical weapons program. Source NYT

Given the volatile situation now in the Middle East, steps must be taken to convince either Assad or the rebels that the US will not tolerate the use of chemical weapons.
Only the ignorant doofus' here are too stupid to see the danger.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Let them keep killing each other. They are just thinning the furture terrorist supply for us.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and here is an ignorant doofus now... Cool
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You have a very low view of yourself Spaznocchio.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and again, its true empty barrels make the most noise! Wink
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

OUCH! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: hey Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MiddleMindset wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
MiddleMindset wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

That is simply asinine!!

Hey, guppy...truthfully, you need to change your name from Sharks eat commies to Sharks ARE commies. That's the ticket!

Now how could a fish be a communist? You should change your name to "Brain dead douche bag"
bodysnatcher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Truth_Equals_Freedom wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
And it was the conservative Ronald Reagan who sold chemical weapons to Irag during their war with Iran. And look how that turned out.

Iraq was manufacturing their own chemical weapons, thanks mostly to the German companies Karl Kolb, Preussag and Hoechst who not only sold entire pilot plants but continued to provide personnel and precursor chemicals. What the Reagan Administration did was provide the Iraqi Army with intel that they were about to be overrun in several key points along the battle lines. To stop the Iranian tactic of massed, human wave assaults, the Iraqis deployed chemical weapons in those weak points.

The declassified CIA documents are available online. I'm not defending the Reagan Administration, but there is a difference between giving them weapons and giving them the intel to use them more effectively. They could have used any number of weapons systems, they chose tear gas at first and switched to blister and nerve agents.

Rumsfeld 'helped Iraq get chemical weapons'

By WILLIAM LOWTHER, Daily Mail

US Defence Secretary
Donald Rumsfeld

US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld helped Saddam Hussein build up his arsenal of deadly chemical and biological weapons, it was revealed last night.

As an envoy from President Reagan 19 years ago, he had a secret meeting with the Iraqi dictator and arranged enormous military assistance for his war with Iran.

The CIA had already warned that Iraq was using chemical weapons almost daily. But Mr Rumsfeld, at the time a successful executive in the pharmaceutical industry, still made it possible for Saddam to buy supplies from American firms.

They included viruses such as anthrax and bubonic plague, according to the Washington Post.

The extraordinary details have come to light because thousands of State Department documents dealing with the 1980-88 Iran-Iraq war have just been declassified and released under the Freedom of Information Act.
At the very least, it is highly embarrassing for 70-year-old Mr Rumsfeld, who is the most powerful and vocal of all the hawks surrounding President Bush.

He bitterly condemns Saddam as a ruthless and brutal monster and frequently backs up his words by citing the use of the very weapons which it now appears he helped to supply.

The question is: Why has he never said anything about his role in the negotiations?

'Donald Rumsfeld has some explaining to do,' a senior Pentagon official said last night, while Congressional sources said that a Senate Committee was considering opening hearings to investigate exactly what happened.

The documents could hardly have been released at a worse time for Mr Rumsfeld, who is building up troops in the Gulf in preparation for a war with Iraq that is generally expected to start in about a month.

They will also embarrass Tony Blair as he attempts to build international support for military action.

And they will cause a headache for the Foreign Office, because the news will be seen by Islamic countries as a prime example of American hypocrisy over the issue.

For years Middle Eastern countries have accused the US of double-talk over Iraq. They are bitterly critical that the American government helped arm Saddam during the 1980s in a war against Iran, which at that time Washington regarded as its biggest enemy in the region.

America's critics are now disgusted by the way the administration has performed a somersault, and now expects them to agree that Saddam's regime should be treated as a pariah.

This will make it even harder to persuade neighbouring states to offer Western troops bases and landing strips vital for such an onslaught.

But one thing was clear last night - President Bush will not let the embarrassment prevent him from forging ahead with his plans to attack Baghdad, and if that does happen Mr Blair will have no choice but to join him in the attack.

It was in late 1983 that Ronald Reagan made Mr Rumsfeld his envoy as the Iranians gained the upper hand in their war with Iraq.

Terrified that the Iranian Islamic revolution would spread through the Gulf and into Saudi Arabia - threatening US oil supplies - Mr Reagan sent Mr Rumsfeld to prop up Saddam and keep the Iranian militants within their own borders.

The State Department documents show that Mr Rumsfeld flew to Baghdad where he had a 90-minute meeting with Saddam followed by a much longer session with foreign minister Tariq Aziz.

'It was a horrible mistake,' former CIA military analyst Kenneth Pollack said last night.

'We were warning at the time that Hussein was a very nasty character. We were constantly fighting the State Department.'

On November 1, 1983, a full month before Mr Rumsfeld's visit to Baghdad, Secretary of State George Shultz was officially informed that the CIA had discovered Iraqi troops were resorting to 'almost daily use of chemical weapons' against the Iranians.

Nevertheless, Mr Rumsfeld arranged for the Iraqis to receive billions of pounds in loans to buy weapons and CIA Director William Casey used a Chilean front company to supply Iraq with cluster bombs.

According to the Washington Post, a Senate committee investigating the relationship between the US and Iraq discovered that in the mid-1980s - following the Rumsfeld visit - dozens of biological agents were shipped to Iraq under licence from the Commerce Department.

They included anthrax, subsequently identified by the Pentagon as a key component of the Iraqi biological warfare programme.

The newspaper says: 'The Commerce Department also approved the export of insecticides to Iraq, despite widespread suspicions that they were being used for chemical warfare.'

At the time of his meeting with Saddam, Mr Rumsfeld was working for Searle - a company which dealt only in medicinal pharmaceuticals.

Both he and Searle made all their money from the distribution of a cardiovascular drug.

Under no circumstances did he or Searle have any connection to the production of chemicals which would have been sold to Saddam.

And no one in the US has ever suggested that Mr Rumsfeld had any personal interest at stake in the Iraq meetings.

The Defence Secretary was making

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-153210/Rumsfeld-helped-Iraq-chemical-weapons.html#ixzz2eLEgTcUO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I appreciate your opinion, but we sold them Anthrax, Bubonic Plague, We didnt just look the other way and provide intel we helped with the manufactor of the weapons.
bodysnatcher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Nobody is responding to my post WTF,showing that the Reagan Administration sold chemicals, like the Bubonic Plague and Anthrax to build chemical weapons in Iraq.Maybe I need to start a new thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: