Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Again I say, Darwin was a fraud

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Again I say, Darwin was a fraud Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Darwin was very rich and a member of high society. That gave him the right to steal ideas. Read below song for statement

Sung to Beverly Hillbillies song

Come and listen to the story of a man named Blyth
Who cared most about his God and secondly his wife
He discovered and uncovered the selection thing
but he didn't get published and Darwin got the bling

Book sales
Sudden fame
Statues made

So Darwin made his books and the Atheists all cheered
While Paley made his point but wasn't so revered
Eventually the truth was drowned out by the noise
So now we teach a myth to all the girls and boys

Selling Poof
'Stead of truth
Lacking Proof

So the next thing you know poor Blyth has been forgot
We heard his wife had died and his health began to rot
The ironic thing is that Darwin got sick as well, so odd
He expired from the stress of thinking he killed God
"""

Silly man
No one will
No one can

"""( an interesting last line, but apparently he stay steadfastly Agnostic and that is the worst tragedy of his life because he influenced people toward Satan albeit not intentionally)

One thing Darwin and associates did not consider was catastrophic occurrences of the Earth that wiped out life.. Now, you can believe they occurred through Noah or not, but the fact is they existed and more than once.

A friend of mine collects fossilized sea shells and shark teeth. She gets the oldest ones in the Poconos.
Truth_Equals_Freedom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Plate Tectonics... The Poconos were once below the ocean. The Appalachian Mountains, specifically the areas around northern, NJ, Pocono, Southern NY formed due to North America and Europe pulling apart, slamming back together and pulling apart again. The sea floor was thrust up creating what was then the tallest mountain range in North America. Millions of years of erosion and glacial carving has them worn down to their present height... Which is why you can find the exact same rock in England as the East Coast of the US. Or... The Noah Flood washed the sharks up the mountain...

I do love the song though... Hilarious! Pity you couldnt have written a verse about the Scopes Monkey Trial.

The beauty of America is that if you don't want your children learning Darwinian evolution, geology, biology or chemistry there is a handful of faith based education facilities who will teach Creationism. There are also homeschool curriculums that teach creationism as well.
MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: I must confess.. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

A friend sent me this poem a while back. Don't think they wrote it although she is a published author. I thought it was funny too. So, I kept it in my files.

I certainly believe in science, geology and such. It is hard for a kid who does not buy into the Darwin thing in school. I was always questioning the teacher and spent a lot of time in the Principals office. If I ever was bad in school I'd feel the sharp sting of my Father's belt. But not standing up for my beliefs. I always got Shepherd's Pie for dinner as a reward. Man wish I had some now along with Cream Puffs all powdered up with sugar. Brings back good memories.

Think I'll run to Ward's or Britain's Bakery this week..maybe both. Wink
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Again we say....Middlemindset is a fraud.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

see MuddyMudSkipper here in america you have the right for your children to be numbskulls. just don't ask the rest of us to raise our children as imbeciles, keep your religious kookiness in church. Cool
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Truth_Equals_Freedom wrote:
Plate Tectonics... The Poconos were once below the ocean. The Appalachian Mountains, specifically the areas around northern, NJ, Pocono, Southern NY formed due to North America and Europe pulling apart, slamming back together and pulling apart again. The sea floor was thrust up creating what was then the tallest mountain range in North America. Millions of years of erosion and glacial carving has them worn down to their present height... Which is why you can find the exact same rock in England as the East Coast of the US. Or... The Noah Flood washed the sharks up the mountain...

I do love the song though... Hilarious! Pity you couldnt have written a verse about the Scopes Monkey Trial.

The beauty of America is that if you don't want your children learning Darwinian evolution, geology, biology or chemistry there is a handful of faith based education facilities who will teach Creationism. There are also homeschool curriculums that teach creationism as well.

MMM might as well look for a facility that will teach the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs school of creation...it's just another fairy tale. His kid would learn just as much about the creation of the world.
MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: I am convinced Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I am convinced that half the world are devils. It is due to all the blood line going forward to today. This would be a good reason for the way people behave throughout the World,

I believe there are those on here who are some of those devils. They just can't stop their attacks against God and Biblical life.

Satan and his followers will never stop me from praising God and Jesus.

You have a chance to change your ways and curb your hate and anger, Shark.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: I am convinced Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MiddleMindset wrote:
I am convinced that half the world are devils. It is due to all the blood line going forward to today. This would be a good reason for the way people behave throughout the World,

I believe there are those on here who are some of those devils. They just can't stop their attacks against God and Biblical life.

Satan and his followers will never stop me from praising God and Jesus.

You have a chance to change your ways and curb your hate and anger, Shark.

My God man! You're mad...mad....mad!!!

Half the people on earth are devils...oooooohhhhh...k. If that's true..how do they hide their tails and horns during gym class or on the beach??? Huh!? Explain that! Ha!

I had voted for Sixer for the nuttiest religious crazy on the forum, but I'm going to have to rethink that vote after hearing your little theories. Whew.

The return of Exidor!

sixpointstar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:

You are the real fraud sharks. Everyone that has a half brain knows, that you have have been a big liar. You and all of your buddy are liars. You hate the truth

Here is a little proof that you lie

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-g9sjBNuIw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne99fM7R000
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
see MuddyMudSkipper here in america you have the right for your children to be numbskulls. just don't ask the rest of us to raise our children as imbeciles, keep your religious kookiness in church. Cool

You have brought out a few of the freaks of this forum out already. These are the example of the ones, that God says will attack you, when you become his messenger. There is a song of a few years back. The title is, THE FREAKS COME OUT AT NIGHT.

When I deal with people as the spazz and sharky’s standard, This song comes to mind. Do not ever, fear these freaks. Their lack of knowledge show everything about them. They are truly fraudulent. They fear the truth. Watch Learn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-g9sjBNuIw
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:

You are the real fraud sharks. Everyone that has a half brain knows, that you have have been a big liar. You and all of your buddy are liars. You hate the truth

Here is a little proof that you lie

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-g9sjBNuIw

Awww... i was going to be rude and crude...as Scopion says....but to be honest, I just felt bad that you think this is proof. There is no joy in kicking someone when they're down. Please get back to the funny stuff. This is just sad.
MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Dear Sharky Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I don't mean red people with horns, carrying a pitchfork and sporting a tail..goofy

I mean devilish behavior...like stealing, being mean and hateful, murder, telling lies that hurt people, starting wars..that kind of thing...you know typical Obama behavior.

Why do I have to explain everything to you.

I really have to tell you, you crack me up. You must write this stuff laughing to yourself. lol No one is really like that. lol
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

for whatever reason MuddledMindSet is starting to sound a lot like sixwattbulb, coincidence? Shocked
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Dear Sharky Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MiddleMindset wrote:
I don't mean red people with horns, carrying a pitchfork and sporting a tail..goofy

I mean devilish behavior...like stealing, being mean and hateful, murder, telling lies that hurt people, starting wars..that kind of thing...you know typical Obama behavior.

Why do I have to explain everything to you.

I really have to tell you, you crack me up. You must write this stuff laughing to yourself. lol No one is really like that. lol

Everyone knows that this is what a devil looks like.

spazcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:10 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Satan...AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH run sixpack, run! Laughing
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Satan...AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH run sixpack, run! Laughing

This is a sign of these two and their company's education. The truth of the Devil's appearance is, That he is pleasant to the eye. another description is that with his beauty, He deceived many. I have not come across in any of my Biblical studies, that this fallen angel has been given the description that comes from the sharky. I truly believe that sharky has lost his/her mind. This person is easy pickings for the one, called Satan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: