Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Yet another day, yet another murderous thug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Yet another day, yet another murderous thug Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Old lady killers...

importer1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Yet another day, yet another murderous thug Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MiddleMindset wrote:
Old lady killers...

I already told you it is ok for a Africa-American to kill a white. Person .with no bad mouth from aany black leaders.but if a white person kills a Africa-American ,you not hear the end of it from black leader
KOS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I see Max finally changed his name
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

KOS wrote:
I see Max finally changed his name
sorry not max .only me and my view.so what if you do not like it .
Shotzi21

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

For the umpteenth time, zimmerman was not arrested for killing the kid and hence, the outrage. Rolling Eyes
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Shotzi21 wrote:
For the umpteenth time, zimmerman was not arrested for killing the kid and hence, the outrage. Rolling Eyes
who cares .the point is .what I said
MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: blocked Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I have all the :: fools :: ( Importer, Spaz, Shots, Kos, ) blocked and can't see their comments. No one who has an IQ over 12 has posted yet.
Shotzi21

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Right, the picture posting IQ of what? Laughing
Scorpion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:18 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Shotzi21 wrote:

Zimmerman was taken into custody, treated for head injuries, then questioned for five hours. The police chief said that Zimmerman was released because there was no evidence to refute Zimmerman's claim of having acted in self-defense, and that under Florida's Stand Your Ground statute, the police were prohibited by law from making an arrest. The police chief also said that Zimmerman had had a right to defend himself with lethal force. As news of the case spread, thousands of protestors across the country called for Zimmerman's arrest and a full investigation. Six weeks after the shooting, amid widespread, intense, and in some cases misleading media coverage, Zimmerman was charged with murder by a special prosecutor appointed by Governor Rick Scott.
Zimmerman's trial began on June 10, 2013, in Sanford. On July 13, 2013, a jury acquitted him of second-degree murder and of manslaughter charges.

Looks like the Chief was right.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
importer1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: blocked Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MiddleMindset wrote:
I have all the :: fools :: ( Importer, Spaz, Shots, Kos, ) blocked and can't see their comments. No one who has an IQ over 12 has posted yet.
so your iq is below 12 then .since you post more bs .then all of my post count put together
JerseyDevil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:33 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Shotzi21 wrote:

Looks like the Chief was right.

The Chief was right but that doesn't stop an emotional and uneducated populace from being "outraged" by the lack of an arrest. Most people assume when someone clearly has killed someone, there should be an immediate arrest and subsequent trial. The outrage may have been for naught but at least the reason for it should be evident.
WhyBother

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Did you see outrage when the 17 WHITE boy got killed by a 30 something Black male in South Carolina?

Basically same circumstances and about 6 months earlier.

So our country is racist? Again some people are and majority are not so why keep beating a DEAD horse on this. You are always going to have Smart kids and DUMB kids. Let's try to feed on doing the right thing and stop filling our kids heads with EVERYTHING IS RACIST! The more they hear it the more they believe it.
. .
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Shotzi21 wrote:

Let's make the Florida killing case perfectly clear to all.

This is why this kid's killer was not arrested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXWlquZ-e_E

This is the influence, this kid had from his dad..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDnt7cv40Wg
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Mindset is there a link to this killing case in NY state?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: