Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Debunking the Obamaphone myth..it's really Reaganphones
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thomas Jones wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
Thomas Jones wrote:
This was on the Huey P Long Bridge over the Mississippi River in Jefferson Parish, LA. The train was stopped for a long time. The picture shows a HUGE number of military vehicles being transported towards New Orleans and was just taken by an anonymous source on August 26th, 2013.

This looks nothing like the Huey P Long bridge...which I've been on. This is just another blatant and ridiculous lie by one of the villiage idioots. This only certain thing about this guy is that you can't believe one thing he posts.

LOL....HIS OWN COMPUTER WOULDN'T EVEN LET HIM LIE THIS TIME....NICE PICTURE OF THAT SO-CALLED BRIDGE YOU WERE ON....LET THE RECORD REFLECT CONCRETE EVIDENCE THAT SHARKS-EAT-COMMIES IS A LIAR AND A FABRICATOR. STEER CLEAR OF THIS INDIVIDUAL(S).... Rolling Eyes Question Laughing

LOL....HIS OWN COMPUTER WOULDN'T EVEN LET HIM LIE THIS TIME....NICE PICTURE OF THAT SO-CALLED BRIDGE YOU WERE ON....LET THE RECORD REFLECT CONCRETE EVIDENCE THAT SHARKS-EAT-COMMIES IS A LIAR AND A FABRICATOR. STEER CLEAR OF THIS INDIVIDUAL(S)....
SeaGee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Debunking the Obamaphone myth..it's really Reaganphones Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SeaGee wrote:
SeaGee wrote:
T-Bag...you should be ashamed for passing such blatantly erroneous information. If people are to be truly free...they need the truth. That's something we don't often get in America.

The Republican propaganda and misinformation campaign has convinced susceptible, low IQ people that somehow...Obama started the program that funds free phones to low income people. The program is known as "lifeline" and was started in 1985 by Ronald Reagan and later expanded to include cell phones by GW Bush. This is just another ridiculously bogus lie from the right-wing and their tragically misleading and unreliable information network. This is about as bad as it get's folks. Never in my life have I seen the extremes of political bs and people that willingly accept it.

Quote:
The Lifeline program has been around for 27 years and it has nothing to do with President Obama. It was established in 1985 -- under the Reagan Administration -- as a means of helping low-income households gain access to a "lifeline" of communication and emergency services through home telephone service. And in 2005 -- under the Bush II Administration -- the FCC recognized changing technology and usage patterns and expanded the program to provide cell phones to qualified low-income households. Contrary to the false statements that have been thrown out by pundits, there are no "unlimited" cell phone plans; the Lifeline program provides poor households with 250 minutes per month of cell phone access.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-honig/the-truth-about-lifeline_b_3266143.html

Now you are crowing that it was a Republican that started a program for the needy? The article Tea Bag posted stated that it was started under Reagan! And we all know that Republicans never do anything for the needy, right? Are you saying that this was expanded under Bush and not Obama? Another Republican?

You missed the entire point of the article. It was that this program is being abused. Did you even follow the link contained in Tea Bag's article?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/354867/me-and-my-obamaphones-jillian-kay-melchior

Who really gives a flying freakout who started this program, and who expanded it? The Obama administration is running it now. If a person who doesn't deserve it was able to get not one, but three phones, something is wrong with the program and it needs to be fixed.

Then why call it "Obamaphone?" And who says that the program wasn't being abused under the previous administrations? The POINT of T-bags thread was to further mislead and perpetuate a myth...and to associate something negative with a Democrat...period. Don't be such a dope. Fine..it needs to be fixed...do you really think that this party mentality is going to get that done? Then you're a bigger dope than I had given you credit for. It's just going to further divide people. It's childish and I'm not surprised in the least that you would defend it. So stop having a flying freakout and use some common sense. Only you would go out of your way to endorse a bs myth.

Where's the myth when the article clearly stated the program was started by Reagan? Obviously you skipped over that part while you were desperately looking for something to latch onto. Why not call it Obamaphone? His administration is running the program now. He didn't stop it, did he? The point of this article was to show how it is being abused. How typical of you to create an urban legend where there is none that you can jump in and "debunk". You proved once again that you'll post anything for a little attention.

I did read the article...most on this forum won't. Most Republicans will just see "Obamaphone" in the heading and assume that Obama is responsible for the program. What do you have against pointing out the true origins? It's you that just wants to rag about something I wrote. It's all about getting some payback for you..and your reply is just more of the same childish BS that you've been posting for months now. I can't believe that you're throwing a tantrum because someone posted accurate information to refute an obvious attempt to mislead...and everything in my post WAS accurate. Apparently T-bag didn't read the article either....or he wouldn't be calling it the "Obamaphone." End of story. I hate to use a phrase that a couple of the extreme poster use..but for Christ's sake...move on.

Stop whining. Listen to yourself: waah, waah, you just want to rag about what I wrote...waah, waah, it's all about getting some payback for you...Really??? For Christ's sake grow up, sharks, if you are going to flame another poster but don't like heat, that's your problem, not mine. If you don't like what I am saying you are certainly free to move along. News Flash: to "refute" information, you have to be stating something different. The article clearly already stated that this program started under the Reagan administration. But you feel the need to insult everyone's intelligence by repeating this, as if we need you to point it out. And again, no one gives a rat's arse who started the program, only who is administering it now, and how well (in this case, how poorly).
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The post card you posted is the same bridge you idioot. My picture is just the on ramp but both pictures clearly prove that your post of the tanks supposedly headed for New Orleans by an "anonymous source" is more total bull S. Just another insane post by either a liar or a spammer who keeps getting caught. Then you post another pic proving that the first pic is bs. How about those Obama EOs...LMFAO!
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: Debunking the Obamaphone myth..it's really Reaganphones Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SeaGee wrote:
SeaGee wrote:
SeaGee wrote:
T-Bag...you should be ashamed for passing such blatantly erroneous information. If people are to be truly free...they need the truth. That's something we don't often get in America.

The Republican propaganda and misinformation campaign has convinced susceptible, low IQ people that somehow...Obama started the program that funds free phones to low income people. The program is known as "lifeline" and was started in 1985 by Ronald Reagan and later expanded to include cell phones by GW Bush. This is just another ridiculously bogus lie from the right-wing and their tragically misleading and unreliable information network. This is about as bad as it get's folks. Never in my life have I seen the extremes of political bs and people that willingly accept it.

Quote:
The Lifeline program has been around for 27 years and it has nothing to do with President Obama. It was established in 1985 -- under the Reagan Administration -- as a means of helping low-income households gain access to a "lifeline" of communication and emergency services through home telephone service. And in 2005 -- under the Bush II Administration -- the FCC recognized changing technology and usage patterns and expanded the program to provide cell phones to qualified low-income households. Contrary to the false statements that have been thrown out by pundits, there are no "unlimited" cell phone plans; the Lifeline program provides poor households with 250 minutes per month of cell phone access.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-honig/the-truth-about-lifeline_b_3266143.html

Now you are crowing that it was a Republican that started a program for the needy? The article Tea Bag posted stated that it was started under Reagan! And we all know that Republicans never do anything for the needy, right? Are you saying that this was expanded under Bush and not Obama? Another Republican?

You missed the entire point of the article. It was that this program is being abused. Did you even follow the link contained in Tea Bag's article?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/354867/me-and-my-obamaphones-jillian-kay-melchior

Who really gives a flying freakout who started this program, and who expanded it? The Obama administration is running it now. If a person who doesn't deserve it was able to get not one, but three phones, something is wrong with the program and it needs to be fixed.

Then why call it "Obamaphone?" And who says that the program wasn't being abused under the previous administrations? The POINT of T-bags thread was to further mislead and perpetuate a myth...and to associate something negative with a Democrat...period. Don't be such a dope. Fine..it needs to be fixed...do you really think that this party mentality is going to get that done? Then you're a bigger dope than I had given you credit for. It's just going to further divide people. It's childish and I'm not surprised in the least that you would defend it. So stop having a flying freakout and use some common sense. Only you would go out of your way to endorse a bs myth.

Where's the myth when the article clearly stated the program was started by Reagan? Obviously you skipped over that part while you were desperately looking for something to latch onto. Why not call it Obamaphone? His administration is running the program now. He didn't stop it, did he? The point of this article was to show how it is being abused. How typical of you to create an urban legend where there is none that you can jump in and "debunk". You proved once again that you'll post anything for a little attention.

I did read the article...most on this forum won't. Most Republicans will just see "Obamaphone" in the heading and assume that Obama is responsible for the program. What do you have against pointing out the true origins? It's you that just wants to rag about something I wrote. It's all about getting some payback for you..and your reply is just more of the same childish BS that you've been posting for months now. I can't believe that you're throwing a tantrum because someone posted accurate information to refute an obvious attempt to mislead...and everything in my post WAS accurate. Apparently T-bag didn't read the article either....or he wouldn't be calling it the "Obamaphone." End of story. I hate to use a phrase that a couple of the extreme poster use..but for Christ's sake...move on.

Stop whining. Listen to yourself: waah, waah, you just want to rag about what I wrote...waah, waah, it's all about getting some payback for you...Really??? For Christ's sake grow up, sharks, if you are going to flame another poster but don't like heat, that's your problem, not mine. If you don't like what I am saying you are certainly free to move along. News Flash: to "refute" information, you have to be stating something different. The article clearly already stated that this program started under the Reagan administration. But you feel the need to insult everyone's intelligence by repeating this, as if we need you to point it out. And again, no one gives a rat's arse who started the program, only who is administering it now, and how well (in this case, how poorly).

Hey Deebee...get your head out of your A....again, you b*tch and moan about something that you yourself are doing. Who whines on this forum more than you? I'm getting so sick of your childish need to one up me. You can write all the "waah...wahhh" posts you want. I guess this is what you call being "Grown up." I'm done reading them, it's like trying to reason with Max, of 6PS or even Tom Jones. Apparently some need it pointed out..that's why there are posts like the Obamaphone thread. Hey Deebee..if you don't like my comments and replies...don't freaking read them. Now, you're taking on the role of admin and telling other's WHAT to post. Hey...you can kiss my A**. This is why you have the nickname of douche bag...because you are the biggest one using the forum. Your comments are tedious, redundant and nonsensical. I"m not wasting any more time reading your temper tantrums.
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: Debunking the Obamaphone myth..it's really Reaganphones Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SeaGee wrote:
SeaGee wrote:
SeaGee wrote:

Quote:

Hey Deebee...get your head out of your A....again, you b*tch and moan about something that you yourself are doing. Who whines on this forum more than you? I'm getting so sick of your childish need to one up me. You can write all the "waah...wahhh" posts you want. I guess this is what you call being "Grown up." I'm done reading them, it's like trying to reason with Max, of 6PS or even Tom Jones. Apparently some need it pointed out..that's why there are posts like the Obamaphone thread. Hey Deebee..if you don't like my comments and replies...don't freaking read them. Now, you're taking on the role of admin and telling other's WHAT to post. Hey...you can kiss my A**. This is why you have the nickname of douche bag...because you are the biggest one using the forum. Your comments are tedious, redundant and nonsensical. I"m not wasting any more time reading your temper tantrums.

Another lie, by the shark. you will read his posts. Who are you trying to fool. Move along shark. That empyt pool is waiting for you.
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:09 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and the jacket with the extra long sleeves is waiting for you sixpack along with the attendants who will help you get into it. Razz
SeaGee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: Debunking the Obamaphone myth..it's really Reaganphones Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SeaGee wrote:
SeaGee wrote:
SeaGee wrote:

Quote:

Bring on the name calling! I knew it would be impossible for you to participate in any kind of debate or exchange without resorting to juvenile terms. You are no better than the posters you mentioned. You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum, telling me to move on. When I basically tell you the same thing, you accuse me of taking on the role of admin. Let's see if you are wasting time reading this, feel free to put me on ignore at any time.

You may or may not be elcantinero/truepat/posterx, but it sure is quite the coincidence that he made his drama queen exit on July 25 of last year, and your screen name was created the very next day...
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:26 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thomas Jones wrote:
Thomas Jones wrote:
Thomas Jones wrote:
This was on the Huey P Long Bridge over the Mississippi River in Jefferson Parish, LA. The train was stopped for a long time. The picture shows a HUGE number of military vehicles being transported towards New Orleans and was just taken by an anonymous source on August 26th, 2013.

This looks nothing like the Huey P Long bridge...which I've been on. This is just another blatant and ridiculous lie by one of the villiage idioots. This only certain thing about this guy is that you can't believe one thing he posts.

LOL....HIS OWN COMPUTER WOULDN'T EVEN LET HIM LIE THIS TIME....NICE PICTURE OF THAT SO-CALLED BRIDGE YOU WERE ON....LET THE RECORD REFLECT CONCRETE EVIDENCE THAT SHARKS-EAT-COMMIES IS A LIAR AND A FABRICATOR. STEER CLEAR OF THIS INDIVIDUAL(S).... Rolling Eyes Question Laughing

LOL....HIS OWN COMPUTER WOULDN'T EVEN LET HIM LIE THIS TIME....NICE PICTURE OF THAT SO-CALLED BRIDGE YOU WERE ON....LET THE RECORD REFLECT CONCRETE EVIDENCE THAT SHARKS-EAT-COMMIES IS A LIAR AND A FABRICATOR. STEER CLEAR OF THIS INDIVIDUAL(S)....

I know the post card is the Huey P Long bridge, I posted it because you said that the picture that I posted was a lie and "looked nothing like the bridge, you were on it" and you apparently post a bogus picture does not show up. So I guess you were on this bridge 2 days ago or you must assume that they park trains on bridges and wait for you to confirm it. Re-read what you post before you press the button, you sound like a fool and you have no more credibility on Spout Off...Time to switch to one of your other profiles because now you destroyed this one...How many profiles do you have anyway??? Your Emporis camera refuses to let you lie to us!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
and the jacket with the extra long sleeves is waiting for you sixpack along with the attendants who will help you get into it. Razz

Why do you Stinky, also bring your odor to this post ? Just move a long already fool.
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

take the dive into the empty cement pond sixpack, its not like you'll get brain damage! Laughing
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The picture I posted is the same one as in your post card. Look at the supports. It's just the on ramp to the bridge. You couldn't figure that out??? The first picture that you posted is not the Huey P Long. Also, you post pictures, taken by an "anonymous" source. This goes right up there with your unbelievably bogus executive order claims. No one believes the ccrap that you post. Go back to your chain emails and the Russian Times. Dope.

Just for the record...I've never heard anyone complain about Snopes not being accurate. I'm sure that they've made a couple of mistakes over the years...just like any news source does...but no one had challenged their integrity. Many major news sources have cited them. The unbelievable thing about people like you is that you criticize a site like Snopes...and the mainstream news...then...laughingly...site the Russian Times, chain emails and anonymous sources.

I notice that you never attempted to defend your bogus executive order claim that hilariously wrong..or just a flat out lie.
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The picture I posted is the same one as in your post card. Look at the supports. It's just the on ramp to the bridge. You couldn't figure that out??? The first picture that you posted is not the Huey P Long. Also, you post pictures, taken by an "anonymous" source. This goes right up there with your unbelievably bogus executive order claims. No one believes the ccrap that you post. Go back to your chain emails and the Russian Times. Dope.

Just for the record...I've never heard anyone complain about Snopes not being accurate. I'm sure that they've made a couple of mistakes over the years...just like any news source does...but no one had challenged their integrity. Many major news sources have cited them. The unbelievable thing about people like you is that you criticize a site like Snopes...and the mainstream news...then...laughingly...site the Russian Times, chain emails and anonymous sources.

I notice that you never attempted to defend your bogus executive order claim that hilariously wrong..or just a flat out lie.

DO US ALL A SOLID AND KILL YOURSELF ALREADY!!!...AND SNOPES???ARE YOU SERIOUS?? YOU FALL FOR TOO MANY TV ADVERTISEMENTS..HAVE YOU EVER LAYED YOUR EYES ON THE SNOPES CREATORS??...HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE SNOPES STORY???...LOOKS LIKE LYING ARSE SHARKS HAS SOME RESEARCH TO DO
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thomas Jones wrote:

DO US ALL A SOLID AND KILL YOURSELF ALREADY!!!...AND SNOPES???ARE YOU SERIOUS?? YOU FALL FOR TOO MANY TV ADVERTISEMENTS..HAVE YOU EVER LAYED YOUR EYES ON THE SNOPES CREATORS??...HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE SNOPES STORY???...LOOKS LIKE LYING ARSE SHARKS HAS SOME RESEARCH TO DO

Wow...calling for someone to kill their self! That's probably the most disturbing thing that I've ever seen on spout off. What the hey is wrong with you?

I have never seen any snopes' tv adds..i'm surprised that there are any...this may be another of your delusions. I have done some research....yes i've seen pictures of them...Barbara and David Mikkelson. So what...you don't like the way they look??? Who cares.

Factcheck.org has found them to be accurate on several issues that they've covered. So have other researchers. No one really seems to dispute their integrity except for some far right wingers that whose lies they exposed. Like your ridiculous executive order post...after that..do you really think you can come on here and talk about someone's source being bad? You..the same guy that quotes the Russian Times..and chain emails? Come on..you've GOT to be kidding.

sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Deebee and Scorp...where's your outrage now? One of your fellow conservatives tells someone that they should kill their self and you are silent. Stinking hypocrites. If you're a liberal and you call someone a douche bag, they go berserk, but if you a conservative they suddenly become quite.

I think this is the first time I've ever heard this... a new low on spout off. Tom Jones...you are a looser and a complete piece of shat.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Deebee and Scorp...where's your outrage now? One of your fellow conservatives tells someone that they should kill their self and you are silent. Stinking hypocrites. If you're a liberal and you call someone a douche bag, they go berserk, but if you a conservative they suddenly become quite.

I think this is the first time I've ever heard this... a new low on spout off. Tom Jones...you are a looser and a complete piece of shat.

I think this post is indicative of this message board. There are some on this board who believe in personal responsibility whereas other posters want other's to answer for someone else's tasteless posts.
For example I find the term douche bag objectionable and frankly beneath you. I posted my opinion on the word and fair enough you said you would try to refrain from using it on posts that I post on. It was a nice compromise and other's weren't dragged into the debate.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:

I think this post is indicative of this message board. There are some on this board who believe in personal responsibility whereas other posters want other's to answer for someone else's tasteless posts.
For example I find the term douche bag objectionable and frankly beneath you. I posted my opinion on the word and fair enough you said you would try to refrain from using it on posts that I post on. It was a nice compromise and other's weren't dragged into the debate.

i'm not asking others to answer for someone's tasteless spout. I feel I took care of that all by myself. I"m just wondering why some are the target of indignant outrage by a certain couple of spouters for things they say and others aren't. Just a rhetorical question.

Yes, I promised to stop using the term it on threads that you started. I have also promised Deebee that I would no longer being responding to his provocations and posts. I can't promise that I will never use the term again..as there are several more on this forum that fit the term perfectly...but I won't be using it as much. It's not a profanity, so I don't think that it's a problem with admin. If it truly offends you, the "ignore button" is an option. I do think that telling someone that they should "kill yourself" is a lot worse than the term that I used....which basically is calling someone a fool...no worse. Many other forum members use similar words...dope, looser, a-hole, etc.

By the way..I think that you've used the term more than I have recently. I've kept up my promise, why not let it go?
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

then there are those who ignore the transgressions of their soulmates and then complain about the small indiscretions of others. a lot of people would call that hypocritical...me i call it typical. Wink
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharky you are taking this wrong, when TJ had mentioned to you what he said, I'm sure it was not meant for you to do act on your body. I'm sure TJ meant to do that act on your poster account. You mis- understood his, thought. you have a problem understanding things.

Bubbles I see you have been hitting harder lately. That's good.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

if you want an sign that you're heading in the wrong direction, being on the same path with sixpack...there's your sign! Cool
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
then there are those who ignore the transgressions of their soulmates and then complain about the small indiscretions of others. a lot of people would call that hypocritical...me i call it typical. Wink

stinky strikes again
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

why yes, yes you did! Laughing
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
if you want an sign that you're heading in the wrong direction, being on the same path with sixpack...there's your sign! Cool
It's 2:45 pm. How many sixpacks have you had today so far today?
SeaGee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Poor sharks...TJ bruised him with a low blow, and now he's looking for me to kiss his boo-boo. First of all, TJ is not my fellow anything. You don't see me cheering on anything he posts. Secondly, you called me a douche bag. Naturally I am going to respond. TJ said what he said to you. Why would I even get involved? As you said, you handled it quite well all by yourself.

That having been said, what he said to you was despicable. Know that although you feel free to call me every name in the book, I do not wish any bad karma to fall on your doorstep. And that's about as warm and fuzzy as you are going to get from me.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:

My Husband doesn't post on this board but if he did and used inappropriate terminology or claimed God gave him a brain so he could make personal attacks on a message board I would call him out on that. Saying that, if someone was making disparaging remarks about his profession I would defend him.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:10 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:

i'm not asking others to answer for someone's tasteless spout. I feel I took care of that all by myself. I"m just wondering why some are the target of indignant outrage by a certain couple of spouters for things they say and others aren't. Just a rhetorical question.

Yes, I promised to stop using the term it on threads that you started. I have also promised Deebee that I would no longer being responding to his provocations and posts. I can't promise that I will never use the term again..as there are several more on this forum that fit the term perfectly...but I won't be using it as much. It's not a profanity, so I don't think that it's a problem with admin. If it truly offends you, the "ignore button" is an option. I do think that telling someone that they should "kill yourself" is a lot worse than the term that I used....which basically is calling someone a fool...no worse. Many other forum members use similar words...dope, looser, a-hole, etc.

By the way..I think that you've used the term more than I have recently. I've kept up my promise, why not let it go?

Like I said before the word is beneath you.
You brought Scorp and See Gee into the go kill yourself post. It's like me asking where your condemnation on this post, which is equally mean spirited. "take the dive into the empty cement pond sixpack, its not like you'll get brain damage! Laughing"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: