Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Executive orders by President. The real numbers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Executive orders by President. The real numbers. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Obama...the fewest EOs in a Presidents first term since Grover Cleveland 2.

Why would someone like Tom Jones post such far fetched misinformation? Doing so is subversive to the process of freely electing our leaders.

President Total Orders

George Washington 8
John Adams 1 unnumbered
Thomas Jefferson 4
James Madison 1
James Monroe 1
John Quincy Adams 3
Andrew Jackson 12
Martin van Buren 10
William Henry Harrison 0
John Tyler 17
James K. Polk 18
Zachary Taylor 5
Millard Fillmore 12
Franklin Pierce 35
James Buchanan 16
Abraham Lincoln 48
Andrew Johnson 79
Ulysses S. Grant 217
Rutherford B. Hayes 92
James Garfield 6
Chester Arthur 96
Grover Cleveland - I 113
Benjamin Harrison 143
Grover Cleveland - II 140
William McKinley 185
Theodore Roosevelt 1,081
William Howard Taft 724
Woodrow Wilson 1,803
Warren G. Harding 522
Calvin Coolidge 1,203
Herbert Hoover 968
Franklin D. Roosevelt 3,522
Harry S. Truman 907
Dwight D. Eisenhower 484
John F. Kennedy 214
Lyndon B. Johnson 325
Richard Nixon 346
Gerald R. Ford 169
Jimmy Carter 320
Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 157
http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/disposition.html
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/data/orders.php

Reagan is the modern leader with 381. These numbers can be verified by numerous sources. Tom Jones' get's his information from Urban Legend, myths and lies.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Just wanted to put this back on top so that a few more people can see the real numbers. It doesn't seem like the truth generates as much buzz as the lies. I'm pretty sure that's why Tom Jones posts such nonsense...to get attention.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Truth? Coming from the poster that denies being a past poster. Classic.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Truth? Coming from the poster that denies being a past poster. Classic.

Classic....HAHAHAHAS....ZZZZZZZ. That's 95% of what you have to say. Now, that's classic.

I don't deny that I was a past poster. I have been posting for over a year. I'm a current, present and maybe a future poster too.

What about you? You admitted to being a past poster. What happened? Why did you change your username?
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I got yelled at because a bunch of wimps complained. How about you Busboy.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
I got yelled at because a bunch of wimps complained. How about you Busboy.

You got yelled at a bunch? Now that's worthy of an extra long string of HAHA's.

What did you do to get yelled at? It must have been "pretty bad for everybody to complain about you.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You did not answer the question about why you are no longer BusboyX.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
You did not answer the question about why you are no longer BusboyX.

I thought that you could reason it out from my answer that I wasn't the other poster. I only said that i did post in the past...but only as Sharks..for over a year. You didn't answer my question about why everyone complained about you and why you got yelled at. Did you do the same stuff that 6PS did? I noticed that you both are kind of touchy about Israel.

Last edited by sharks-eat-commies on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Nice try BusboyX.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Nice try BusboyX.

Is calling me Busboy supposed to get a reaction from me?
SeaGee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
Just wanted to put this back on top so that a few more people can see the real numbers. It doesn't seem like the truth generates as much buzz as the lies. I'm pretty sure that's why Tom Jones posts such nonsense...to get attention.

I'm sorry to see no one gave a sh*t the first time you posted it. No one still does, but as gesture of goodwill, I am making this post to bring it to the top again. Maybe this time it will net you the attention and recognition you are looking for.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SeaGee wrote:

I'm sorry to see no one gave a sh*t the first time you posted it. No one still does, but as gesture of goodwill, I am making this post to bring it to the top again. Maybe this time it will net you the attention and recognition you are looking for.

Me? Get over your obsession with me. It's the truth that needs the attention. That was pretty obvious to most on this forum...with the exception of you, Middle, Tom Jones, Mumbles and Max.

Tom Jones, posted a blatant lie, that many others, including yourself probably accepted as fact. It's guys like you that make America the under performing country and candy store to the rich that it is. At least you did bring it back to the to so that a few more could read it and learn the truth instead of Tom Jones's far-right propaganda.

Last edited by sharks-eat-commies on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

does MMS or TJ have anyone who believes anything they post? except for the known nincompoops of course! Cool
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: Executive orders by President. The real numbers. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Obama...the fewest EOs in a Presidents first term since Grover Cleveland 2.

Why would someone like Tom Jones post such far fetched misinformation? Doing so is subversive to the process of freely electing our leaders.

President Total Orders

George Washington 8
John Adams 1 unnumbered
Thomas Jefferson 4
James Madison 1
James Monroe 1
John Quincy Adams 3
Andrew Jackson 12
Martin van Buren 10
William Henry Harrison 0
John Tyler 17
James K. Polk 18
Zachary Taylor 5
Millard Fillmore 12
Franklin Pierce 35
James Buchanan 16
Abraham Lincoln 48
Andrew Johnson 79
Ulysses S. Grant 217
Rutherford B. Hayes 92
James Garfield 6
Chester Arthur 96
Grover Cleveland - I 113
Benjamin Harrison 143
Grover Cleveland - II 140
William McKinley 185
Theodore Roosevelt 1,081
William Howard Taft 724
Woodrow Wilson 1,803
Warren G. Harding 522
Calvin Coolidge 1,203
Herbert Hoover 968
Franklin D. Roosevelt 3,522
Harry S. Truman 907
Dwight D. Eisenhower 484
John F. Kennedy 214
Lyndon B. Johnson 325
Richard Nixon 346
Gerald R. Ford 169
Jimmy Carter 320
Ronald Reagan 381
George Bush 166
William J. Clinton 364
George W. Bush 291
Barack Obama 157
http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/disposition.html
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/data/orders.php

Reagan is the modern leader with 381. These numbers can be verified by numerous sources. Tom Jones' get's his information from Urban Legend, myths and lies.

Here, this is straight from your sources as well. Do you agree they uphold their oath? I cannot rely on any government publication, sorry....And Snopes???...Are you kidding???

http://www.whitehouse.gov/our-government/the-constitution Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
SeaGee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SeaGee wrote:

Me? Get over your obsession with me. It's the truth that needs the attention. That was pretty obvious to most on this forum...with the exception of you, Middle, Tom Jones, Mumbles and Max.

Tom Jones, posted a blatant lie, that many others, including yourself probably accepted as fact. It's guys like you that make America the under performing country and candy store to the rich that it is. At least you did bring it back to the to so that a few more could read it and learn the truth instead of Tom Jones's far-right propaganda.

Me? I totally agree with you. I never accept anything anyone posts as fact. Including the post you made about Ann Coulter and Star Trek. I just thought it was a darn shame, here you took the time to post all these names and numbers, and all you got for a response was the crickets chirping in the night. Then you desperately posted in response to yourself, and I thought, wow, how about all these people ignoring the truth like that. So here I am, on a mission to keep the truth and this thread on top!
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SeaGee wrote:
SeaGee wrote:

Me? I totally agree with you. I never accept anything anyone posts as fact. Including the post you made about Ann Coulter and Star Trek. I just thought it was a darn shame, here you took the time to post all these names and numbers, and all you got for a response was the crickets chirping in the night. Then you desperately posted in response to yourself, and I thought, wow, how about all these people ignoring the truth like that. So here I am, on a mission to keep the truth and this thread on top!

SeeGee...the forum DeeBee. I didn't take the time to post all the names and numbers...i just copied and pasted all of them at one time. You should take an adult night course in using Windows..Or Mac..whatever you have. You'd be surprised what you can do with a modern operating system.

I'm glad that you like the Ann Coulter comment, It's about time that you "got" it. You're usually pretty slow, but that was ridiculous.

Desperate to refute the extreme right wing nonsense posted by your friend Tom Jones and others? You best betcha!

Keep trying Deebee...talk about desperate.
SeaGee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well, that's gratitude for you.
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What people fail to realize is that when these Executive Orders are issued, most times they reinstate EO's previously repealed or expired. It is what is in these EO's that make it expansive. That's why we have people to do whats called forensic research. You know, look beneath the surface and actually read the EO!!??!!... Rolling Eyes ...Who was that one chick, Nancy Polisi who said we cannot see what's in ObamaCare until it passes? Woooowww, and you dumb sheep actually went with it. The elite are laughing their arses off on how gullible the average voter is!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: