Search
Close this search box.

Friday, April 26, 2024

Search

Avalon – This is gonna get good! A new national poll released Wednesday showed President Biden trailing all three lead GOP presidential candidates: former President Donald Trump, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and…

Read More

Click "Read More" to read and react on our Spout Off website!

Avalon – The US will be begging people to come here in a few short years.The Florida Policy Institute estimates this immigration law could cost the state's economy $12.6 billion in its first year. That…

Read More

Cape May County – Analysis paralysis? I recommend not calling a democrat if we plan for war. They’ll demand an environmental impact study on our enemies country before we can make a move to retaliate, then send our…

Read More

Cape May – With all of our attention on future effects of climate change we neglect other more current threats to our environment. Plastics are a more pressing threat to our oceans and waterways. We should take…

Read More

Cape May County – Sorry, I forgot to mention Democrats rioted and caused billions of dollars in damages to public and private property IN A PANDEMIC! How many Democrats spread the virus while they were burning police…

Read More

Upper Township – Biden’s tax proposals will trigger a depression! Source: taxfoundation.org. Corporate income tax 21% to 28%, corporate alternative tax 15% to 21%, corporate stock buy back tax 1% to 4%, permanent…

Read More

Del Haven – After reading spout after spout seems to me people would rather have a lying cheating conman who denied the election results, no respect for the veterans, POWs , cause the attack on our capital on…

Read More

Villas – As far as Donny Trump giving away the keys to the White House, if it catches on , that's the next thing Donny will be selling. The other thing I heard was toilet paper ( as always, Trump'…

Read More

Del Haven – The only people that are voting in Republican primaries for Nikki Haley are Democrats! Just another way they are interfering in the 2024 elections!

Read More

Del Haven – Trump is guilty of obstruction, fraud and conspiracy relating to his central role in the effort to overturn his defeat in the 2020 election, which resulted in the deadly attack at the U.S. Capitol….

Read More

Lower Township – Lower township on “adverse possession” what wrong with you? When you cut it, weed it, trim it, or have to step on it every day, only then can you unnecessarily let your dog do its business on it….

Read More

Most Read

Print Edition

Recommended Articles

Skip to content