Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 



Why your team sucks-Philadelphia Eagles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SeaGee



Joined: 03 May 2006
Posts: 893

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:05 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

LMAO again! This from you, who thinks this is a fairly common household item? Yeah, I admit right up front that although I had never seen one in person, I had to ask the women whether this item is in use much today! Unlike you, who is obviously VERY familiar with this thing! Talk about a backfired comment! I salute you sharks, bet you have the cleanest plumbing in town! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Common household item? You're kidding right? How many households do you think have one of those hanging in the bathroom........probably alongside Granny's enema bag? Sharks is such a bidet. It has a much classier ring to it, don't you think? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nobody uses it anymore because it's causes infections and an increase risk of PID. If it's a common everyday item in the Shark household he should read up on it because a woman's natural balance should take care of it. If not that means there is an infection and they should consult with their Gyn.
This topic has gotten off the Eagles but taking care of your health is a good message for all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SeaGee



Joined: 03 May 2006
Posts: 893

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This is what I was told. Who knows, Bubbles, you may have saved a marriage somewhere today. All the infections that they thought were coming from the douche bag were actually coming from, well, the OTHER douche bag! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing sharks wrote:
Quote:
Sorry, I just can't be bothered to respond much to this pettiness.


The juvenile name calling responder is concerned about pettiness. Now that's funny.
_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing sharks wrote:
Quote:
Sorry, I just can't be bothered to respond much to this pettiness.


The juvenile name calling responder is concerned about pettiness. Now that's funny.


Yeah, well, that was sarcasm. There are so many "name callers" on this forum including yourself...why am I so special? Glad you had a laugh Shocked


Last edited by sharks-eat-commies on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SeaGee wrote:
This is what I was told. Who knows, Bubbles, you may have saved a marriage somewhere today. All the infections that they thought were coming from the douche bag were actually coming from, well, the OTHER douche bag! Laughing Laughing Laughing


That's what you were told...LMAO! Who are you kidding...you use to used them! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SeaGee wrote:
LMAO again! This from you, who thinks this is a fairly common household item? Yeah, I admit right up front that although I had never seen one in person, I had to ask the women whether this item is in use much today! Unlike you, who is obviously VERY familiar with this thing! Talk about a backfired comment! I salute you sharks, bet you have the cleanest plumbing in town! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


So you admit that you had never seen one and didn't know what they were, but you think it's the funniest think on the planet...and gave it 8 "ha's." At least I knew what they were!...and have seen them! Desperate much?


Last edited by sharks-eat-commies on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Common household item? You're kidding right? How many households do you think have one of those hanging in the bathroom........probably alongside Granny's enema bag? Sharks is such a bidet. It has a much classier ring to it, don't you think? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nobody uses it anymore because it's causes infections and an increase risk of PID. If it's a common everyday item in the Shark household he should read up on it because a woman's natural balance should take care of it. If not that means there is an infection and they should consult with their Gyn.
This topic has gotten off the Eagles but taking care of your health is a good message for all.


I'm sure that you're glad that this topic went off topic. I proved that Giant's fans...and others...are just as bad as Eagles fans...and after you started a thread meant to taunt Eagle's fans whose team has fallen on hard times. Whoops!

While it's true that Eagle's fans have, at times, been bad losers...it's also true that Giant's fans are bad winners...and often, that's worse.

Out of respect for your feelings, I will only refer to SeeGee's nickname in an abbreviated form....D-bag. I will also pledge to only use the "word" when referring to SeeGee. If this isn't enough, I also promise to not address SeeGee at all on threads that you started. Other than that, you have the ability to place me on "ignore" so you won't accidentally see the offensive word in my comments.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Common household item? You're kidding right? How many households do you think have one of those hanging in the bathroom........probably alongside Granny's enema bag? Sharks is such a bidet. It has a much classier ring to it, don't you think? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nobody uses it anymore because it's causes infections and an increase risk of PID. If it's a common everyday item in the Shark household he should read up on it because a woman's natural balance should take care of it. If not that means there is an infection and they should consult with their Gyn.
This topic has gotten off the Eagles but taking care of your health is a good message for all.


I'm sure that you're glad that this topic went off topic. I proved that Giant's fans...and others...are just as bad as Eagles fans...and after you started a thread meant to taunt Eagle's fans whose team has fallen on hard times. Whoops!

While it's true that Eagle's fans have, at times, been bad losers...it's also true that Giant's fans are bad winners...and often, that's worse.

Out of respect for your feelings, I will only refer to SeeGee's nickname in an abbreviated form....D-bag. I will also pledge to only use the "word" when referring to SeeGee. If this isn't enough, I also promise to not address SeeGee at all on threads that you started. Other than that, you have the ability to place me on "ignore" so you won't accidentally see the offensive word in my comments.

I thank you for your respect of my feelings.
Hard times? Everyone is telling me the Eagles are going to win the Superbowl.
Actually I'm not glad because I would prefer to have posts with some friendly sports banter than feminine hygiene issues.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SeaGee



Joined: 03 May 2006
Posts: 893

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
SeaGee wrote:
LMAO again! This from you, who thinks this is a fairly common household item? Yeah, I admit right up front that although I had never seen one in person, I had to ask the women whether this item is in use much today! Unlike you, who is obviously VERY familiar with this thing! Talk about a backfired comment! I salute you sharks, bet you have the cleanest plumbing in town! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


So you admit that you had never seen one and didn't know what they were, but you think it's the funniest think on the planet...and gave it 8 "ha's." At least I knew what they were!...and have seen them! Desperate much?


Pssst!...Sharks! Stop embarrassing yourself! Let me get this straight...you're CROWING because you know what a D-BAG is and have SEEN one? Dude, that's not something I'd want my friends to know, let alone brag about it to all of Cape May County! Forever alone, much? I can just picture you hunched over counting these HAs: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Sorry, Bubbles, from now on, sports talk only on this thread!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SeaGee wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
SeaGee wrote:
LMAO again! This from you, who thinks this is a fairly common household item? Yeah, I admit right up front that although I had never seen one in person, I had to ask the women whether this item is in use much today! Unlike you, who is obviously VERY familiar with this thing! Talk about a backfired comment! I salute you sharks, bet you have the cleanest plumbing in town! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


So you admit that you had never seen one and didn't know what they were, but you think it's the funniest think on the planet...and gave it 8 "ha's." At least I knew what they were!...and have seen them! Desperate much?


Pssst!...Sharks! Stop embarrassing yourself! Let me get this straight...you're CROWING because you know what a D-BAG is and have SEEN one? Dude, that's not something I'd want my friends to know, let alone brag about it to all of Cape May County! Forever alone, much? I can just picture you hunched over counting these HAs: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Sorry, Bubbles, from now on, sports talk only on this thread!

Sounds good to me because the latest why your team sucks is up and it's much better than discussing vaginal discharge.
http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2013-san-diego-chargers-1155533770
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Common household item? You're kidding right? How many households do you think have one of those hanging in the bathroom........probably alongside Granny's enema bag? Sharks is such a bidet. It has a much classier ring to it, don't you think? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nobody uses it anymore because it's causes infections and an increase risk of PID. If it's a common everyday item in the Shark household he should read up on it because a woman's natural balance should take care of it. If not that means there is an infection and they should consult with their Gyn.
This topic has gotten off the Eagles but taking care of your health is a good message for all.


I'm sure that you're glad that this topic went off topic. I proved that Giant's fans...and others...are just as bad as Eagles fans...and after you started a thread meant to taunt Eagle's fans whose team has fallen on hard times. Whoops!

While it's true that Eagle's fans have, at times, been bad losers...it's also true that Giant's fans are bad winners...and often, that's worse.

Out of respect for your feelings, I will only refer to SeeGee's nickname in an abbreviated form....D-bag. I will also pledge to only use the "word" when referring to SeeGee. If this isn't enough, I also promise to not address SeeGee at all on threads that you started. Other than that, you have the ability to place me on "ignore" so you won't accidentally see the offensive word in my comments.

I thank you for your respect of my feelings.
Hard times? Everyone is telling me the Eagles are going to win the Superbowl.
Actually I'm not glad because I would prefer to have posts with some friendly sports banter than feminine hygiene issues.


Yet you feel compelled to keep bringing it up. It seems to fascinate you.

Who is telling you that the Eagles are going to win the Bowl? Espn has them at 4-10 and the bleacher report is saying that they're a .500 team at best. The last I heard, Vick is still the starting QB so I don't know what there is to be optimistic about.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
sharks-eat-commies wrote:
4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Common household item? You're kidding right? How many households do you think have one of those hanging in the bathroom........probably alongside Granny's enema bag? Sharks is such a bidet. It has a much classier ring to it, don't you think? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nobody uses it anymore because it's causes infections and an increase risk of PID. If it's a common everyday item in the Shark household he should read up on it because a woman's natural balance should take care of it. If not that means there is an infection and they should consult with their Gyn.
This topic has gotten off the Eagles but taking care of your health is a good message for all.


I'm sure that you're glad that this topic went off topic. I proved that Giant's fans...and others...are just as bad as Eagles fans...and after you started a thread meant to taunt Eagle's fans whose team has fallen on hard times. Whoops!

While it's true that Eagle's fans have, at times, been bad losers...it's also true that Giant's fans are bad winners...and often, that's worse.

Out of respect for your feelings, I will only refer to SeeGee's nickname in an abbreviated form....D-bag. I will also pledge to only use the "word" when referring to SeeGee. If this isn't enough, I also promise to not address SeeGee at all on threads that you started. Other than that, you have the ability to place me on "ignore" so you won't accidentally see the offensive word in my comments.

I thank you for your respect of my feelings.
Hard times? Everyone is telling me the Eagles are going to win the Superbowl.
Actually I'm not glad because I would prefer to have posts with some friendly sports banter than feminine hygiene issues.


Yet you feel compelled to keep bringing it up. It seems to fascinate you.

Who is telling you that the Eagles are going to win the Bowl? Espn has them at 4-10 and the bleacher report is saying that they're a .500 team at best. The last I heard, Vick is still the starting QB so I don't know what there is to be optimistic about.

How sad is this picture.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KOS



Joined: 23 Jan 2012
Posts: 459

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Knock knock Bubbles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

who's there? 0-2, 0-2 who? your 0-2 giants! Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

KOS wrote:
Knock knock Bubbles

yea, yea, yea, and at 1-1, I wouldn't brag. Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Long_Duk_Dong



Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 3800

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Still better then 0-2?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ouch Bubbles...that 0-2 must sting a little!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KOS



Joined: 23 Jan 2012
Posts: 459

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

KOS: Knock knock

Bubbles: Who's there

KOS: Owen

Bubbles :Owen who

KOS: Owen two the Giants are my friend Very Happy Shocked Very Happy Laughing Laughing Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
Ouch Bubbles...that 0-2 must sting a little!

The Yankees getting swept by the axis of evil stung even more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maryadoc



Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:58 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Bwahahaha... great job again last night!! LOL! Go Giants!!! :
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
importer1



Joined: 17 Jun 2012
Posts: 936

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

yes great job of showing everyone .you are still the same team as last year under reid .you sure where not playing for mr kelly .you where playing like YOU where still being coached by andy reid
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Almost wish i didn't make those Super Bowl reservations. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bodysnatcher



Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 535

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dot worry Spaz, Giants can even finish a game close. 3 times this year they have been blown out. They can laugh all they want but there team is hilarious.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

True but i root for a professional football team the eagles. The giants are strictly minor league! Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum