Search
Close this search box.

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Search

Ocean View – I totally agree with the Spouter who pointed out the beautiful lake at MP3 on Garden State Parkway . It is a crime that with the high tolls something positive couldn’t happen in that area.

Read More

Click "Read More" to read and react on our Spout Off website!

Wildwood Crest – I believe there is a report that the Administration is thinking about taking some Palestinians into the country as refugees. Why not? They let in over 7 million that have come from many countries.

Read More

Sea Isle City – Older residents of Sea Isle have been saying for years that Sea isle City was going to the dogs. WELL they were right and Sea Isle has officially gone to dogs with the Dog Park at 7th st . I can’t…

Read More

Clermont – Under Trump we had much lower food cost, lower taxes, safer Country, and a lot less of our tax dollars leaving this country ,Oh and yes our border was closed and only immigrants were legal. But in…

Read More

Lower Township – Just who are these people that are infiltrating the protests in different universities that have absolutely nothing to do with the said colleges. Why aren’t they out working instead of collecting all…

Read More

West Wildwood – Trump is planning a rally in Wildwood on May 11th. He cancelled his rally in North Carolina because of a little rain. So beware MAGA fans, he doesn’t go out in the rain.

Read More

Wildwood – Comcast is getting ridiculous the way they keep raising their prices. I'm told I can't change my plan but they have broke my contract 3 times. Why can they raise my service and I can't…

Read More

Villas – Finding one happy moment in old age…I was freaking out seeing one side of my face droopier. The term is asymmetry or something. Well, I looked in the mirror and was glad to see that both sides are…

Read More

Wildwood – Guns are a BOOMING business in today's world! New Jersey is now selling about 1200 to 1500 a day! Isn't that WONDERFUL! The more the Democrats and Liberals push the anti-gun agenda, the…

Read More

Del Haven – Trump throws a hissy fit every time he is made fun of. Biden rolls with the jokes about him and moves on understanding that it comes with the job. Will Trump ever grow up and act like an adult?

Read More

Ocean View – Trump seeking presidential immunity wants to prosecute Biden. Can anyone help me with this one?

Read More

Most Read

Print Edition

Recommended Articles

Skip to content