Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Al Queda on the Run?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar wrote:
4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
waynemaz wrote:
For the folks who think the President doesn't eat shellfish--WRONG-- an eyewitness account from his server at Stewman's seafood in Maine served him a 11/4 pound lobster which he saw him eat. Oh yeah, the President lists "shrimp and grits" as one of his favorite dishes, and seafood stuffed "puffs were served at his inauguration luncheon, stuffed with lobster and shrimp. And yes he does eat pork as well. But just maybe he used his magic powers to knock down the third buiding on 9/11, or as reported it was gutted by fire and rubble landed on it and it collapsed. But of course he was only a "community organizer" then, so again maybe "President Bush did it. Keep it up faux Christian and friends.

I wonder if the lobsters enjoyed having a knife inbetween it's eyes?

http://dourmet.com/post/15869691968/angry-lobster-with-tomatoes-garlic-basil-butter

A lobster is a cockroach of the water. It eats dead things at the bottom of the sea.It;s a cleaner of the bottom. Not good to eat by humans. Only, a little more then one hundred years ago it was known as a poor man food. Now almost everyone this cockroach.

Hey Sixer, remember when you claimed that Murphy was a Jewish name and that Americans were stoopid to think the name is Irish?...Then I proved to you that it was of Irish origin and evolved from old Irish names and told you their meaning? Also, that it is the most popular name in Ireland? Remember that? Wasn't that funny that you could be that stewpid?

It was also pretty funny that you didn't know who Eddie Murphy was. I guess he's not too popular where you come from. Here's a picture of the guy that you think is Irish..or Jewish since you think that's a Jewish name.

[/img]
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Obviously black Irish! Duh.
waynemaz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Ok sixp, I have fallen for your trap. I consider myself a pretty good Christian, but I do not believe in the Old Testament as an infallible word for word document. It was written by men as a guide for their peoples in their times. I can believe in some of the teachings in it. But it is not something you have to believe in word for word. Example Caine and Able--Old Test says Caine took a wife--where did she come from?? States he built a city--where did the folks who populate come from ie: Adam=#1 person, Eve=#2 person, Caine and Able =#,s 3 and four, where did all the other folks come from. The Old Testament is a book of writings to illustrate life lessons, and later it does record history. You are way to judgemental, nasty, full of yourself and a bit racist to be what I would consider a good "Christian" hence faux Christian should do. You have been led down a path of not looking critically at things you seem to read--Kennites, ages of man,a bunch of nonsense. Free yourself, follow the real tenants of " Christianity like help the poor, treat others as you would like to be treated, do good works, don't judge lest you be judged, take the log out of your eye and on and on. You might be a happier, better person for it. Well, since I'm doomed, according to you I guess I will just continue enjoying every day "God" has given me! School starts soon and you will have less time on your hands and the forum will go back to the adults.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
waynemaz wrote:
For the folks who think the President doesn't eat shellfish--WRONG-- an eyewitness account from his server at Stewman's seafood in Maine served him a 11/4 pound lobster which he saw him eat. Oh yeah, the President lists "shrimp and grits" as one of his favorite dishes, and seafood stuffed "puffs were served at his inauguration luncheon, stuffed with lobster and shrimp. And yes he does eat pork as well. But just maybe he used his magic powers to knock down the third buiding on 9/11, or as reported it was gutted by fire and rubble landed on it and it collapsed. But of course he was only a "community organizer" then, so again maybe "President Bush did it. Keep it up faux Christian and friends.

http://dourmet.com/post/15869691968/angry-lobster-with-tomatoes-garlic-basil-butter

Yeah, yeah, you already said that. Who cares They're lobsters. They're food. Next, you'll be complaining that Asparagus feels pain when we chew it.

I care about the poor lobsters who are stressed out when put in the tank at Lobster House before they feel pain when put in a pot of boiling water.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/29915025/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/lobsters-crabs-feel-pain-study-shows/
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar wrote:
waynemaz wrote:

A lobster is a cockroach of the water. It eats dead things at the bottom of the sea.It;s a cleaner of the bottom. Not good to eat by humans. Only, a little more then one hundred years ago it was known as a poor man food. Now almost everyone this cockroach.

Hey Sixer, remember when you claimed that Murphy was a Jewish name and that Americans were stoopid to think the name is Irish?...Then I proved to you that it was of Irish origin and evolved from old Irish names and told you their meaning? Also, that it is the most popular name in Ireland? Remember that? Wasn't that funny that you could be that stewpid?

It was also pretty funny that you didn't know who Eddie Murphy was. I guess he's not too popular where you come from. Here's a picture of the guy that you think is Irish..or Jewish since you think that's a Jewish name.

[/img]

Scary Spice was right about him.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

waynemaz wrote:

Yeah, yeah, you already said that. Who cares They're lobsters. They're food. Next, you'll be complaining that Asparagus feels pain when we chew it.

I care about the poor lobsters who are stressed out when put in the tank at Lobster House before they feel pain when put in a pot of boiling water.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/29915025/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/lobsters-crabs-feel-pain-study-shows/

Yes, i'm aware of this, but have you read about how broccoli feels when you eat it?

http://www.broccolifeelspainwheneaten.com
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and what about mini wheats especially the sugar side, ooooh the agony! Laughing
Scorpion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sharky and spaz, quick, tell Eddie Murphy he's a racist for emulating that poor child star, Billy Thomas, from the 20's.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:

Sharky and spaz, quick, tell Eddie Murphy he's a racist for emulating that poor child star, Billy Thomas, from the 20's.

I think that he already took some heat on that when he did the character back in the 80s.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So is he a racist BusboyX?
john

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
So is he a racist BusboyX?

No , I don't think he's a racist . But in the famous words of Bugs Bunny : "he is a maroon" . Rolling Eyes
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So me using Buckwheat makes me a maroon and not a racist correct?
john

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
So me using Buckwheat makes me a maroon and not a racist correct?

YES !!!!
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SHHHHHHHH. I can read the little letters Johhny.
john

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
SHHHHHHHH. I can read the little letters Johhny.

I tried to make it large and bold for the maroons .
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

[quote="sharks-eat-commies"]
waynemaz wrote:

Yeah, yeah, you already said that. Who cares They're lobsters. They're food. Next, you'll be complaining that Asparagus feels pain when we chew it.[/quote

Sharky is a Dumb bell, Only a barrel full of rocks would think of this and say this statement. Poor sharky, has nothing. The lobster was created by God to do a service. It's job is to help clean the bottom of the sea. God did not create it for us human to eat . It is not is not a human food source.The crawl fish cleans the rivers and steams. There are many animals that God made to help clean this earth. We are not suppose to eat of those animals. They make you ill, that is why God tells us human of all races to not consume of those dirty animals. Even though those animals are dirty, God, see them as good animals. They are consider good by God because they accomplish the job of cleaning this earth's water. Stay Healthy and Wealthy my friends.
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

waynemaz wrote:
Ok sixp, I have fallen for your trap. I consider myself a pretty good Christian, but I do not believe in the Old Testament as an infallible word for word document. It was written by men as a guide for their peoples in their times. I can believe in some of the teachings in it. But it is not something you have to believe in word for word. Example Caine and Able--Old Test says Caine took a wife--where did she come from?? States he built a city--where did the folks who populate come from ie: Adam=#1 person, Eve=#2 person, Caine and Able =#,s 3 and four, where did all the other folks come from. The Old Testament is a book of writings to illustrate life lessons, and later it does record history. You are way to judgemental, nasty, full of yourself and a bit racist to be what I would consider a good "Christian" hence faux Christian should do. You have been led down a path of not looking critically at things you seem to read--Kennites, ages of man,a bunch of nonsense. Free yourself, follow the real tenants of " Christianity like help the poor, treat others as you would like to be treated, do good works, don't judge lest you be judged, take the log out of your eye and on and on. You might be a happier, better person for it. Well, since I'm doomed, according to you I guess I will just continue enjoying every day "God" has given me! School starts soon and you will have less time on your hands and the forum will go back to the adults.

I see that you still chose to stay in your slumbering state of mind. Are you really an adult? You seem to have a mind of an three years old child. Only a three years old child would say what you have just said. I have given you more knowledge of God's true word in my comments to you, than you have recieved in all of your poor life . Slumber on .
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Obviously black Irish! Duh.

Yes Duk, He is an Black Irish racist with a sense of humor. That is, if he is really a Murphy of the Judah tribe
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar wrote:
Thomas Jones wrote:

Body snatcher ,There seems to be not much difference with this president in the aspect of denial and on top of everything , We now have to deal with this in Washington. This nation was formed under the Judeo/Christian believes, Not under the Islamic/Muslim believes. If there isn't any allowed Prayer of this Judeo/Christian believes, there most certainly shouldn't be any prayer of the Islamic/Muslim believes. We need to bring this nation back to the only true God. We need to stop bowing down to this false Islamic/Muslim god. We need to get this nation in order.This nation has become preverted. Our people do many things ,that are against our LORD's Laws.

Where do you get this garbage? Anyone can put this out there. You'll believe anything.

It was main stream news during the elections sheep. IT ALREADY HAPPENED. WHERE'VE YOU BEEN? OH, I KNOW UP OBAMAS ARSE
waynemaz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sixp-- After reading this last response and reading others such as the lobster post it is clear you are waaaaaaay out there. Only a fool or a masochist would continue to respond to your nonsense and drivel. I am neither, so write what cr-p you want , hopefully you will get some visitors in the asylum.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I ran out and got a lobster roll to confirm my faith in humanity.
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
I ran out a got a lobster roll to confirm my faith in humanity.

Duk , you kill me. good one.please keep on these foolish ones. Stay strong and cool. Yo, The buckwheat, it's ( buk wee ).

It's funny that sharks thinks, that I do not know who this famous funny man is. I like him most when he does his stand up gigs.

Remember when, he said the one, about the American women. He would rather go to Africa for one of those zebra riding naked bi*ches to marry. Now, that was real funny.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar wrote:
Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
I ran out a got a lobster roll to confirm my faith in humanity.

Duk , you kill me. good one.please keep on these foolish ones. Stay strong and cool. Yo, The buckwheat, it's ( buk wee ).

It's funny that sharks thinks, that I do not know who this famous funny man is. I like him most when he does his stand up gigs.

Remember when, he said the one, about the American women. He would rather go to Africa for one of those zebra riding naked bi*ches to marry. Now, that was real funny.

You didn't know who Eddie Murphy...the famous funny man...was. You just looked it up. By the way, you DO remind me of a bit that he did when you brown nose Duk. It's a bit about Ralph Cramden and Ed Norton from an old tv show, the Honeymooners.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
and what about mini wheats especially the sugar side, ooooh the agony! Laughing

Comparing the anatomy and physiology between a lobster and mini wheats really says it all.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Worrying about lobsters when american children go to bed hungry. That says alot too, don't you think? Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: