Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Chris Christie Bellyflops on NSA Spying and Libertarianism

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Chris Christie Bellyflops on NSA Spying and Libertarianism Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

NEW JERSEY: #1 POLICE STATE IN THE US!

Rep. Justin Amash’s unsuccessful July 24 effort to defund the National Security Agency’s dragnet collection of Americans’ call records failed in a close vote, 205 to 217.

Thursday morning, New Jersey’s Chris Christie threw a punch at surveillance skeptics like the Michigan Republican: “This strain of libertarianism that’s going through both parties right now … I think is a very dangerous thought.” “These esoteric, intellectual debates” won’t mean anything when “the next attack” kills “thousands of Americans.” “I remember what we felt like on Sept. 12, 2001,” Christie declared.

My first thought was, “I take back everything nice I’ve ever said about him. Maybe he IS too obese to be president.”

My second was, haven’t the arguments for unrestrained spying gotten any better over the last 11 years? Talk to the “widows and orphans,” visualize a smoking crater, and write a blank check to the Security-Industrial Complex?

http://thestateweekly.com/chris-christie-bellyflops-on-nsa-spying-and-libertarianism/
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I wonder if sharky is starting to get it? One world order is here ,Sharky. Do you get now? It's a darn shame that you have this poster on ignore. Maybe spazzy can give you an update.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

why yes, yes i can...oh no the black helicopters AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Laughing
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar wrote:
I wonder if sharky is starting to get it? One world order is here ,Sharky. Do you get now? It's a darn shame that you have this poster on ignore. Maybe spazzy can give you an update.

6PS must have gotten a severe spanking from Admin . I don't see any more of his idiotic scatological remarks . Plus , I think he now has found spellcheck . Wonders never cease . Rolling Eyes Laughing
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

yeah, now we don't get to see what a great christian he is! Razz
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: US airstrike ‘accidentally kills’ 5 Afghan police Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

US airstrike ‘accidentally kills’ 5 Afghan police

ENDED THE WARS HUH??? I DON'T REMEMBER BEING AT WAR WITH LYBIA, YEMEN, SYRIA AND THE LIKES PRIOR TO 2008. OH, THAT'S RIGHT, IT'S NOT A WAR, WE ARE JUST DROPPING BOMBS ON RANDOM TARGETS. OBAMA DID PROMISE CHANGE HOWEVER, SO ENJOY YOUR CHANGE. THE WARS ARE NOT OVER, THEY HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN YET.

The NATO-led force in Afghanistan has launched an investigation into the accidental killing of five Afghan policemen in a US air attack during an overnight operation.

Two policemen were also wounded in the incident Wednesday night, Reuters reported.

Afghan special forces called in for air support during a confrontation with a group of Taliban fighters at a police checkpoint, said Ahmad Zia Abdulzai, a spokesman for the governor of the eastern province of Nangarhar.

NATO confirmed the strike. "A US aircraft engaged, inadvertently killing five Afghan National Police members," said Master Sergeant Bryan Gatewood, a spokesman for the NATO-led force. "An investigation is ongoing to determine additional details of this unfortunate incident," he continued.

http://rt.com/news/afghanistan-nato-police-kill-908/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: