Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Conservative spamming
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
villainesta

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Conservative spamming Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It may be that when school is in session again these childish spammers will disappear. You know .who I mean. Herald interns? Perhaps the management thought the bonafide right wingers wen't up to the job but instead of posting intelligent statements we get a flood of mindless drivel. .Where is moderation? If the managements wants to turn the forum into a 100% right wing enclave so be it and hasta la vista.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Conservative spamming Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:
It may be that when school is in session again these childish spammers will disappear. You know .who I mean. Herald interns? Perhaps the management thought the bonafide right wingers wen't up to the job but instead of posting intelligent statements we get a flood of mindless drivel. .Where is moderation? If the managements wants to turn the forum into a 100% right wing enclave so be it and hasta la vista.

This is worse than just rightwing commentary and viewpoints. This is far out, full on batship crazy time. This forum is being bombarded with every urban legend, chain email, propaganda and far right misinformation from the nutwork.
villainesta

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Right. At the risk of being labeled paranoid, this can't be happenstance.
MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Conservatives on the rise Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well, Boys....the fact is people are waking up except for the extremely dull minded who will hold on to an idea until the boat sinks to the bottom of the Ocean.

You either row with us or get swamped. There is not middle ground or room for it. Our rights are under attack and you sit there with your smarmy comments while the rest of us work hard to get the truth known in spite of your crude insults, interference and ignorance. If you want to debate, fine, debate with some counter points that are true and we'll go at it.

It's a case where we all win or all lose. Come on, stop crying and wipe that runny nose.

Sharky, I think you need to change your name from Shark to Guppy.
MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: And Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And "Koolaid" how about "Foolaid" ?
villainesta

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

My guess is MiddleMindless and Tom Jones (what ever happened to Tom Jefferson?) will be gone at the end of the month.
john

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Conservative spamming Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:

I am overjoyed as I watch these cretins squirm . They still can't believe an Afro-American is in the White House . Schadenfreude at it's utmost . Today Hillary visited with President Obama - probably to give her transition team a head start . Ain't life grand . Don't you just love the pain and distress of the tea baggers ? Rolling Eyes
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:
My guess is MiddleMindless and Tom Jones (what ever happened to Tom Jefferson?) will be gone at the end of the month.

You're consuming too much sugar, Foolaid.You really need a better diet.

I'm glad Hillarious is here. She is doing too much damage overseas.

I understand she's giving out her own cigars to Dem voters. Is that true?

More on Clinton and cigars later.

Sorry to disappoint you KA, but I am here to stay. I have been here for many, many years and I'm just getting started. Got my snacks, some cokes, dinner and settling in for the long haul.
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Conservative spamming Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john wrote:
villainesta wrote:

I am overjoyed as I watch these cretins squirm . They still can't believe an Afro-American is in the White House . Schadenfreude at it's utmost . Today Hillary visited with President Obama - probably to give her transition team a head start . Ain't life grand . Don't you just love the pain and distress of the tea baggers ? Rolling Eyes

Hey fool aid, do you really think, that we are Herald interns?
You are a great fool. Where is moderation? That is a good question.
Where was the moderation when you and your gang of thugs posted all of your nonsense, Kingfish ?
We have just begun. Hasta la vista bebe.Take the dive!!!
Yo yonny boy, Hiiary wants to figure out how she is going to fix this fine mess that the high almighty Obama has created.
Joey, is going to try to tell her, how he would do it, at breakfast tomorrow morning. He is going to buy a shotgun, and shoot two shots in the air. She should do that.
This man is a complete joke. Take the dive yonny boy!!!! Hasta la vista Chica.
john

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

6PS is truly the gift that keeps on giving . Laughing Laughing
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john wrote:
6PS is truly the gift that keeps on giving . Laughing Laughing

Are your eyes really that bad ? Is this your way of making your point.? You are a pin head, dudet. Have you had your daily taco yet? The head hunters are out looking for you yonny, girl. Take the Dive.
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:

Keep on dreaming Fool.
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

how embarrassing to be TJ's parents, wait till they find out what you've been up to little fella! Cool
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thomas Jones wrote:

TJ, this saying is true to those that understand. These few fools here on this forum, won't get it.
These few are brain dead. They know about these meetings with the Bilderburg, that every president From these sides attend.

Why do you think, that there has not been any president elected from anyother party.

It's all controled by these big world bankers, that are controled the one only true master of all evil, the Devil. These bankers control the world's economy.

These few fools will not open their eyes to the true facts. Many people do not really know who is in control of this world, for the time being.

The Devil's control of this world, will cease soon.

There are a few events that have to transpire fast.
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
how embarrassing to be TJ's parents, wait till they find out what you've been up to little fella! Cool
Dive for cover under your bed spazzy. The Devil loves you.
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What a bunch of cry babies.

They don't like what is being posted. It's upsetting them. Quick, someone call them a

WAMBULANCE

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: Conservatives on the rise Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MiddleMindset wrote:
Well, Boys....the fact is people are waking up except for the extremely dull minded who will hold on to an idea until the boat sinks to the bottom of the Ocean.

You either row with us or get swamped. There is not middle ground or room for it. Our rights are under attack and you sit there with your smarmy comments while the rest of us work hard to get the truth known in spite of your crude insults, interference and ignorance. If you want to debate, fine, debate with some counter points that are true and we'll go at it.

It's a case where we all win or all lose. Come on, stop crying and wipe that runny nose.

Sharky, I think you need to change your name from Shark to Guppy.

Somehow you equate paranoia based on chain emails and urban legend with being tough? You are pathetic. You have no clue as to what is happening in the world, because you're consumed with things that other people make up. All they have to do is write it in an email and let the right wing crazies take over.

Murder Pills! Suicide Pills! 1776 will commence again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: