Search
Close this search box.

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Search

Sea Isle City – I love reading spout off. It is always entertaining. The same complaints from the same spouters. The entitlement from some spouters is getting a little boring though

Read More

Click "Read More" to read and react on our Spout Off website!

Del Haven – Biden wants to impose new restrictions on energy and water use on a wide variety of appliances, including dishwashers, air conditioners, water heaters, and more all to save the environment and…

Read More

Sea Isle City – Does the City give permits out to homeowners to put in pools! Who checks to see if they are draining the pools properly! Shouldn't there be an inspection on these pools every year! What fees are…

Read More

Sea Isle City – The City checking on homeowners who are renting with proof of Insurance! If your attached owner is renting contact the City! Reminder when you rent it costs both sides more insurance fees!

Read More

Sea Isle City – With the Community Center being constructed how many from other areas will be using this free building with our tax dollars! Maybe the City needs for everyone to show there tax bills, showing you are…

Read More

Cape May – I wish the people supporting Ukraine in 2023 would remember what the US did in 2003! Can you even imagine the state of the world right now if Saddam Hussein was still president of Iraq? It's way…

Read More

West Wildwood – West Wildwood hires its former engineer to be the Head of Public Works . What is Wrong with this picture ? You have a 2 man Public works crew What happened to the days of 4 or 5 full time…

Read More

Town Bank – Hey Joe that’s some democracy you got. What’s next you going to ban all political opposition? You know, to save democracy? Or just throw them in jail on phony charges? Isn’t that the same thing Putin…

Read More

Lower Township – Since when can vehicles blow through stop signs off of side streets in the Villas/North Cape May areas ? Just asking since I had a nice family rip right in front of me causing me to slam my brakes to…

Read More

Fishing Creek – On display is the wide power of the New Jersey Governor. PA. has elections for Attorney General , District Attorney and Judges. Here the Gov appoint$!

Read More

Villas – Has anyone other than Trump in this world held attention this long? NO! People are out of control obsessed. Some are secretly in love with the man too. Really sicko.

Read More

Most Read

Print Edition

Recommended Articles

Skip to content