Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Impact of fluoride on neurological development in children
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Impact of fluoride on neurological development in children Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

For years health experts have been unable to agree on whether fluoride in the drinking water may be toxic to the developing human brain. Extremely high levels of fluoride are known to cause neurotoxicity in adults, and negative impacts on memory and learning have been reported in rodent studies, but little is known about the substance’s impact on children’s neurodevelopment. In a meta-analysis, researchers from Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) and China Medical University in Shenyang for the first time combined 27 studies and found strong indications that fluoride may adversely affect cognitive development in children. Based on the findings, the authors say that this risk should not be ignored, and that more research on fluoride’s impact on the developing brain is warranted.

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

They've known this for years and fluoride is forced upon us by those who "love you"...
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sunday through Friday 12pm to 3pm est. Listen Live!!!

http://www.infowars.com/listen
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Are you going to thread every paranoid conspiracy from that lunatic Alex Jones? Really, I think that's a bit beyond the scope of this forum. Please tell me that you're kidding.

Let me answer for you:

1. The world is being controlled by an elite cabal who are dedicated to the goals of genocide and war profiteering and only Alex Jones has been able to discern their evil scheme.
2. Your only chance for salvation from this cabal is to buy and repeatedly listen to every one of Alex Jones' DVDs.
3. If you disagree with points 1 or 2 then congrats; you are now a puppet of the word elite! Please sign over your soul and receive your RFID chip at the nearest FEMA camp.

(from cracked.com) Yes, Seegee..this is sarcasm.

I know...I'm a blind sheeple...or sheeperson..or whatever.

Also, you think that you're a "critical thinker" because you dismiss everything from the "mainstream media." You're not a thinker at all..because you just take your views from crackpot, paranoid and whacho fringe news sources that are even worse than the mainstream media. Welcome to the flock. You're the head sheep.

To quote your hero and mentor" "MURDER PILLS!"..."SUICIDE PILLS!"

Last edited by sharks-eat-commies on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

yeah, but on the plus side there is now competition in the "kookiest" know-nothing contest. up till now sixpack was running away with it! Cool
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
yeah, but on the plus side there is now competition in the "kookiest" know-nothing contest. up till now sixpack was running away with it! Cool

When ever some new information is introduced to a person or group that has not ever had an opportunity to have heard this information, this same person and group claim that the messenger must be a crazy weird person.

This reception is not that unexpected.

The messenger is not welcomed, by the person that is to lead the group, that this message was intended to be received.

Do you know the lesson of the legion of evil souls that entered into the herd of swine?

When this influx occurred, the herd of swine ended up running and leaping over a cliff, into the water below and they all drown in that water.

The messenger was threatened to be killed if he and his followers didn’t leave this area.

After the messenger and his followers left the area of this group of people, this group continued their short lives in the only way that they had been taught to live.

These people were never really blessed, happy nor did they ever receive the good promises of our LORD - GOD the Father that is in Heaven.

Everyone should learn this lesson before it to late. You should stop your slumbering.
villainesta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The original idea of adding fluoride to the water was based on certain towns in Texas where it occurs naturally and it was noted that the citizens had teeth in much better condition than generally occurring. There was a hue and cry from the anti-communist bezarros during the fifties but it has been used since then without ill effects.The fringe right talk show gang must be short on hot button issues to resurrect this one.
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sounds like Sharks eat commies is a listener! That is awesome. It is funny how many people try to discredit Alex Jones, when every single topic this man talks about can be backed by documents. Maybe you should give him a call and bring your issues with him to the show. He does not screen his callers, I promise. Just let me know when you plan to look stupid so I can listen in. I assume you think you might know something about me, but my qualifications are very extensive. I myself have graduated from Harvard with multiple degrees and we take our reputation and research very serious.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

we had a spouter who claimed to have been a Wharton school grad. as time went on anyone with a brain realized if he had been to the Wharton school it was to clean the johns, certainly not as a student let alone a graduate. Congrats on going to Harvard but if you listen to this crackpot you didn't get much out of it. IMHO Cool
villainesta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I assume you think you might know something about me, but my qualifications are very extensive. I myself have graduated from Harvard with multiple degrees and we take our reputation and research very serious.

Ho ho ho...the mere fact you are posting here makes that claim ludicrous.

At this point I have decided that our newest posters are high school students having a bit of fun with the current compliment of dum-dum right wingers.
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:
I assume you think you might know something about me, but my qualifications are very extensive. I myself have graduated from Harvard with multiple degrees and we take our reputation and research very serious.

Ho ho ho...the mere fact you are posting here makes that claim ludicrous.

You're absolutely right considering the same three sheep flood this generous publication with negativity. In the meantime the people that took the time to study and made a choice to dedicate their time to expose the thing you refuse to acknowledge..It seems a few of you may be the poster children of this article, which reinforces the subject of this article. Not only is the Cape May County Herald being exposed to an awakening, it is happening in publications everywhere and it is expanding. You are of a dying breed in this country and I pray you awaken before it is to late. I myself have made it my mission to display the corruption by choice. Your best bet, if you don't like these posts, you see who posts them, stay away! Allow free thinking individuals choose for themselves without the childish ridicule
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

agreed any real Harvard grad wouldn't spend 5 seconds on SO. Cool
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
agreed any real Harvard grad wouldn't spend 5 seconds on SO. Cool

lol that's funny!
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

let me put it another way: if i was a Harvard grad and spent 5 seconds on SO i would ask for my money back! Cool
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You're right, it seems like a majority of uneducated fools on this forum, but you're the reason I'm here. Got word there was some poison on this page!
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
let me put it another way: if i was a Harvard grad and spent 5 seconds on SO i would ask for my money back! Cool

My money makes money for me so it worked out pretty good, they can have that chump change...
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Maybe you all should be arguing with the people that did the study at Harvard. You all seem to know it all. Apparently according to Sharks and Spazcat, you gotta be a :: fool :: to be on here...Says a lot about them!!!
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Here is your study if you fools can comprehend it:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491930/
villainesta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

My money makes money for me so it worked out pretty good, they can have that chump change...

Yeah that was Warton's (aka SeaIsle ) claim that he was raking in the dough with his investments. Very Happy

As fluoride has been added to US water for 50 years one would think there would be ample opportunity to study the effects on the children of the quantity added to water and anyway US kids drink soda pop so that would skewer the results. Kinda like salt: for years were were told it was a no-no. Now they are saying people have to eat more salt. Also eggs were sure fire coronary s but now...not so much..There is a lot of grantsmanship involved in medical researchers.
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:

Yeah that was Warton's (aka SeaIsle ) claim that he was raking in the dough with his investments. Very Happy

As fluoride has been added to US water for 50 years one would think there would be ample opportunity to study the effects on the children of the quantity added to water and anyway US kids drink soda pop so that would skewer the results. Kinda like salt: for years were were told it was a no-no. Now they are saying people have to eat more salt. Also eggs were sure fire coronary s but now...not so much..There is a lot of grantsmanship involved in medical researchers.

Yeah, but only iodized salt. It is not the salt that you need ,but the source of iodine that is in it. Iodine is very helpful for health and mental growth. I'm not even going to get into soda right now.
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

HMMMMMM
john

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thomas Jones wrote:
Sounds like Sharks eat commies is a listener! That is awesome. It is funny how many people try to discredit Alex Jones, when every single topic this man talks about can be backed by documents. Maybe you should give him a call and bring your issues with him to the show. He does not screen his callers, I promise. Just let me know when you plan to look stupid so I can listen in. I assume you think you might know something about me, but my qualifications are very extensive. I myself have graduated from Harvard with multiple degrees and we take our reputation and research very serious.

" I myself have graduated from Harvard with multiple degrees ..."

" I myself have made it my mission to display the corruption by choice."

"I MYSELF" is redundant and would never be used by a Harvard Graduate . Actually , it's 8th grade English . So much for your extensive education .

"I myself have graduated from Harvard with multiple degrees and we take our reputation and research very serious." Very serious ???? Indeed . Serious is an adverb and I take the English language very SERIOUSLY .

This message brought to you by the grammar policeman who only jumps on those who think they well educated . Rolling Eyes
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thomas Jones wrote:
Maybe you all should be arguing with the people that did the study at Harvard. You all seem to know it all. Apparently according to Sharks and Spazcat, you gotta be a :: fool :: to be on here...Says a lot about them!!!

You are hittng these few way to hard, you're going to make them cry soon.

These few are not the majority of peolpe on this forum. They do not represent Cape May County very well.

These few do not like you. Johnny boy and Ispy will be after your head soon.

If these two others fail, the Wayenster will not be to far behind and will have to come to the rescue.

That's his style , he strikes form behind. There is someone else, also. This person has been silent for a while. Be aware cause he also, will strike .

Get ready for the continuation of their reproach. watch your ( 6 ). I say, hit these few harder. Stay strong._____SPS
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Oh, so this is a grammatically correct forum Johnny Boy? But, I myself has gots to say you be as dumb as the rest of these fools yo. I can say what i want how i want, Yao Ming? Don't make me get Gangsta on ya...lol...I love it, english majors and the whole 9 yrds..
villainesta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah, but only iodized salt. It is not the salt that you need ,but the source of iodine that is in it. Iodine is very helpful for health and mental growth. I'm not even going to get into soda right now.

True, as Morton's salt contains iodine for that reason. It's only since the recognition that processed foods were a detriment that health food stores became popular and "natural". sea salt became a popular product but even that contains iodine.As for soda pop, the problem is the proportions. In the 30s Coca Cola came in 6 oz bottles but then Pepsi and Royal Crown offered a 12 oz bottle and Hippo soda was even bigger. But Coke was the thing to drink. Maybe there was codeine in it. A hamburger was one meat patty lettuce and tomato.Plus smoking was prevalent which increases metabolism. Now a hamburger is many patties, cheese, bacon and god knows what else and sodas come in oversize bottles. What causes people to over eat now is a question mark. I had an in law tell me that when he became nervous he began to eat. .Comfort food it's called. Still people are living to greater ages than ever so it can't be all bad.
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

No worries sixpoint. I been expecting it and I love it. We can get it in all day!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: