Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Pull Up Your Saggy Pants.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ImWatchinU

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Pull Up Your Saggy Pants. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/article/government/wildwood/92796-wildwood+approves+039saggy+pants039+ban

This topic was discussed on Wendy Williams today. She is a world known talk show host, who stated that this is racist act on Wildwoods part. Opinions?
RealMan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

She looks like a dude.
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This woman show host is not to bright, this city law will be applied to very individual that wishes to dress in this manner. This is not a race issue. she is thinking and acting as a child. A complete senseless child. I think she looks like a dude also, you may be right on Realman. She has no business stating what she said. This city law does not target a single Race. This law will target anyone that wishes to dress like this. How can she, really think this is racist? She is just a lucky dumbie that got to where she is by the certain more dumbies that gave her this platforn.
RealMan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Fortunate for her WW didn't ban chicks with Adam's apples.
marmoracat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So, if I wear a pair of boxers, with no pants over top(just boxers), I'm perfectly legal as long as they aren't sagging 3" below my waist line?

I would LOVE to hear Wildwood's argument against what technically could be considered a pair of shorts.
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

RealMan wrote:

Funny stuff, RM. You are correct once again. What's up with this Mara person? Why would this person ask this dumb question?
JerseyShore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The saggy pants law is a bit silly. If you want to clean up the boardwalk do whatever possible to encourage more stores like Sand Jamm Surf Shop, Johnson's Popcorn (they put up a great neon sign for their new Wildwood store, kudos to them!!) Cooks Shoppe, etc. Some T-Shirt stores are ok but there are too many and they need to keep the offensive stuff in the back of the store. Crack down on any party rental houses as well. If Wildwood isn't known as a party town, they won't have the problems associated with one. Personally I have never seen any real problems on the boardwalk in the middle of Summer, like I said before if the problem happens mostly during prom time you have other things to take care of then saggy pants.

In the end people with bad intentions cause problems, not people with a bad sense of style. As for that comment from Wendy Williams, it might be even more stupid then the law itself. This bad behavior on the boardwalk isn't a race issue and only she is insinuating it is, what a stupid dude I mean woman.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:55 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sagging pants bans are popping up in every state across the nation.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion, this is som in stanky ayn it ? Wat da funk? These gangsters, what ever their race may be are really not to bright. Most of these fools don't even have a half of brain, and the half brain these fools have is all brunt out from all of the consumed ganja bud.
villainesta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Are there still Israelis on the boardwalk ripping people off?
ZER0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Could we have Robert fix all of this? After all he is a taylor!
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ZER0 wrote:
Could we have Robert fix all of this? After all he is a taylor!

Hopefully he will reap what he sews! Very Happy

spazcat 9/23/2013
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I think some standards are good. I hate seeing someone's skanky underwear when i'm in line at wawa. Also, what happened to Troiano's "rowdy house' ordinance? That was years ago now? Were a few property owners able to shoot that down? Wildwood needs some teeth to fight it's dirtbag image.
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
I think some standards are good. I hate seeing someone's skanky underwear when i'm in line at wawa. Also, what happened to Troiano's "rowdy house' ordinance? That was years ago now? Were a few property owners able to shoot that down? Wildwood needs some teeth to fight it's dirtbag image.

Sharky are you refering to these , ( ain't no god type of people )? Funny that you bring this topic up. No God leads to , no order. Have fun with the THAT.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar wrote:

Sharky are you refering to these , ( ain't no god type of people )? Funny that you bring this topic up. No God leads to , no order. Have fun with the THAT.

I didn't bring up the topic..i replied to the thread you idjiot...and it has nothing to do with god.
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar wrote:

I didn't bring up the topic..i replied to the thread you idjiot...and it has nothing to do with god.

You brought up the topic of having some sort of standard and you also brought up the topic of rowdy houses . you are a fool if you can not see that these acts are done by Godless fools.
Im4del

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:

Sagging pants bans are popping up in every state across the nation.

But what about plumber crack?
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Kool aid is quite the racist.
Thomas Jones

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:24 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

UNCONSTITUTIONAL
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Kool aid is quite the racist.

You got that right. No surprise he's getting almost as bad as the spaz-a-racist.

spazcat 9/23/2013
drmzrl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

RealMan wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahajahajajajajahajahahajajajajajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......Ahhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

HA.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: