Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

IRS Targeting Conservative Groups
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

By their own admissions, the SO libs say George Bush is a scoundrel and the worst president in the history of the United States.

Yet they continue to compare Obama to Bush on a daily basis thinking that makes Barry look good. Rolling Eyes

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Tea Bag

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ok
SeaGee

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
Targeting or Doing their JOB? Might be hard for some to see the difference.

Only 25% of the 300 scrutinized groups seeking non-profit status were reportedly affiliated with right-wing causes.

Let's see how this all shakes out.

If another 25% were affiliated with left-wing causes, they were doing their job. If not, it was targeting. I am all for them doing their job, as long as all are investigated with equal zest and fervor.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: IRS Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Takedown wrote:
This thread is going way off topic. I don't care if your Republican or Democrat. Liberal or Conservative. Everyone should be outraged by the IRS targeting any group. Don't care because its not your group. You should, because next time it could be your group, race, religion, ethnicity or political party. Think it can't happen. They just proved that it can.

Plain and simple, Obama supporters don't care. In the words of Obumbo, everyone else is NOT OPTIMAL.

Are you completely clueless? I just said that I was against it...and I've obviously been supporting many of Obama's policies.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
By their own admissions, the SO libs say George Bush is a scoundrel and the worst president in the history of the United States.

Yet they continue to compare Obama to Bush on a daily basis thinking that makes Barry look good. Rolling Eyes

No..mostly what they are doing is pointing out your blatant hypocrisy...that you shrugged off worse offenses by Bush because he was a conservative while jumping up and down with your eyes bulging our when Obama does something that's not nearly as bad...Benghazi vs Iraq is one of the most blatant examples...it's just so hard for many of us to understand how you could do that with a straight face..

Oh please answer another cartoon! They really help get the intent of you posts across to the conservatives here. Us liberals can just read the text...
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

yep, they run from the truth like it was on fire. take a look at the oklahomas senators thread, the right wingnutz are avoiding it like it has plague. Cool
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
yep, they run from the truth like it was on fire. take a look at the oklahomas senators thread, the right wingnutz are avoiding it like it has plague. Cool

If you have a problem with Oklahoma's Senators you should contact them directly. I believe that would be much more productive than a thread riddled with namecalling directed at posters on this board who have nothing to do with government disaster funding.
http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/?p=ContactForm
http://www.inhofe.senate.gov/contact
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

oh, bubbles how foolish. i should contact a Sen. from OK? they don't even care about people in OK! i guess you forgot how the R's turned their backs on NJ during Sandy, including these two slimebags. Cool
eyenstein

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
oh, bubbles how foolish. i should contact a Sen. from OK? they don't even care about people in OK! i guess you forgot how the R's turned their backs on NJ during Sandy, including these two slimebags. Cool

Spaz, you're wasting you time. Hypocrisy is their middle name.
KOS

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
spazcat wrote:

If you have a problem with Oklahoma's Senators you should contact them directly. I believe that would be much more productive than a thread riddled with namecalling directed at posters on this board who have nothing to do with government disaster funding.
Bubbles, please, are were going to go as low as to say we need to contact these Senators. How do Republicans in Cape May county want immediate answers to Benghazi, yet refuse to question an elected American Senator In Oklahoma. Does it hurt your head when your trying to hide it in the sand
Scorpion

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks posted: "Oh please answer another cartoon! They really help get the intent of you posts across to the conservatives here. Us liberals can just read the text..."
Here you go, sharks. This one should be right up your ally, compliments of one of your lib pals.

You libs think this might actually be what the opposition was all about?

OINK OINK

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
spazcat wrote:

Spaz, you're wasting you time. Hypocrisy is their middle name.

Yes it would be a tough one since I think fish should be swimming freely in lakes,streams,and in the oceans but I love New Jersey so I would vote yes if I were a Senator.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:21 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:

By the tone of this post it seems like you are very angry so yes I think you should contact those who voted no. Letter writing is very therapeutic.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:47 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

KOS wrote:
4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
spazcat wrote:

Bubbles, please, are were going to go as low as to say we need to contact these Senators. How do Republicans in Cape May county want immediate answers to Benghazi, yet refuse to question an elected American Senator In Oklahoma. Does it hurt your head when your trying to hide it in the sand

Oh oh, For Benghazi I thought we let them down big time by not providing enough security and did the "low" thing inquiring why our citizens weren't protected. .
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

no the tone of the post is disbelieving of the incredible chutzpah of the republican party and these two snakes in particular. Cool
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hypocrite Dems like Spaz made their own beds. Spaz supports welfare becuase he has a bunch of half brothers on welfare. He then complains about everyone else who collects welfare.

I have offered a solution that we eliminate all weflare. Notice how none of the Dems complaining will support my plan. Why is that? Spaz will say he is compassionate. LOL. He just wants to line his own pockets. THere is no compassion when you are receiving the welfare. There is not one single Democratic supported plan for anything where the Dems base ever sacrifices or does their share.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: