Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 



Coulter to Rubio
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tea Bag



Joined: 16 Dec 2009
Posts: 1298

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Coulter to Rubio Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2013-05-15.html#read_more

"Currently, the average illegal alien gets about $24,721 in taxpayer-funded benefits and pays about $10,334 in taxes. After full legalization, they will be eligible for a whole new panoply of government benefits such as direct welfare payments, Obamacare, Social Security and Medicare. Heritage concludes that the total government benefits to these former illegal aliens will then rise to about $43,900 per household, while the taxes paid by them will increase only modestly to around $16,000."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bodysnatcher



Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 535

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote "But conservatives point out that when tax rates are low, people have an incentive to work harder and longer, to take extra jobs, and to move their money out of tax shelters, such as municipal bonds, and into stocks and business expansion. The economy explodes, jobs are plentiful, everyone makes a lot of money -- and the government ends up with a bigger haul on a lower tax rate."


I disagree with Ann Coulter, because tax rates were at there lowest ever under Bush, I remember the economy exploding right in our faces. We lost jobs at 800000 a month. Somebody please enlighten me am I wrong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JerseyDevil



Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Posts: 1466

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bodysnatcher wrote:

I disagree with Ann Coulter, because tax rates were at there lowest ever under Bush, I remember the economy exploding right in our faces. We lost jobs at 800000 a month. Somebody please enlighten me am I wrong.

You're both right bodysnatcher, you and Coulter. What she failed to discuss, however, is that during those low tax rates under Bush, the wealthy simply stockpiled their money, rather than being the "job creators" they like to call themselves. That is the "dynamic scoring" that should have been considered.

She also made some very valid points about the new burdens (read: new entitlements) that would arise with millions of more citizens who will no doubt be severely underpaid and require (and get) more assistance.
_________________
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - removed
http://membership.nrahq.org/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: Coulter to Rubio Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Tea Bag wrote:
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2013-05-15.html#read_more

"Currently, the average illegal alien gets about $24,721 in taxpayer-funded benefits and pays about $10,334 in taxes. After full legalization, they will be eligible for a whole new panoply of government benefits such as direct welfare payments, Obamacare, Social Security and Medicare. Heritage concludes that the total government benefits to these former illegal aliens will then rise to about $43,900 per household, while the taxes paid by them will increase only modestly to around $16,000."


Your thread is based on what An Coulter says? Are you kidding T-bag? This is why no one takes you serious. This is why the Tea party is a laughing stock. Come on!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Here is the figurehead of you political ideology:

Ann Coulter Walks Out of Star Trek, Claims ‘Too Many Minorities’

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/05/16/ann-coulter-walks-out-of-star-trek-claims-too-many-minorities/

She's a nut teaparty! When are you going to realize that using her for as a source is insanity in itself?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
barracuda



Joined: 08 Jun 2009
Posts: 1968

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Coulter is right in that the economic burden for legalizing 11 to 33 million unlawful aliens will be on all Americans.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SeaGee



Joined: 03 May 2006
Posts: 893

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
Here is the figurehead of you political ideology:

Ann Coulter Walks Out of Star Trek, Claims ‘Too Many Minorities’

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/05/16/ann-coulter-walks-out-of-star-trek-claims-too-many-minorities/

She's a nut teaparty! When are you going to realize that using her for as a source is insanity in itself?


Psst -- Sharks! Stop embarrassing yourself! You DO know that the Daily Currant is a satirical website like The Onion, don't you??

Somebody pm me when this current cast of haters leaves this forum. Then again don't -- it's just too good checking in every once in a while to find a gem like this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
barracuda



Joined: 08 Jun 2009
Posts: 1968

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:03 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Personally SeaGee, I'm curious as to your definition of a "hater".
What I see on this forum is a lot of people with opposing view points and each one has an opinion of which others may not share. That doesn't make them "haters" or everyone is a "hater" of the opposite opinion. Hater or racist is grossly overused as a way to not discuss a subject or to end any conversation, in my opinion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SeaGee



Joined: 03 May 2006
Posts: 893

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Barracuda, I also see a lot of people with opposing view points, each one with an opinion of which others may or may not share. However, in my experience of sharing my non- liberal but still respectful opinion, instead of a rational response stating a different opinion, I have often been met with words such as bunker, tin foil, faux news, etc. Others with similar opinions have had their spelling and grammar picked apart, and their intelligence questioned.

This thread is a perfect example of what I mean. The discussion was as you describe, people expressing opposing viewpoints, and I'd say in a respectful manner. For a few posts it was actually the type of forum I would enjoy being a part of. Then instead of adding his or her own viewpoint as to why he / she disagrees with Tea Bag / Ann Coulter's POV, Sharks chose to belittle Tea Bag for his / her choice of source. I apologize, by "current cast of haters" I do not necessarily mean everyone who responded to Tea Bag.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and yet oddly seagee you failed to mention the biggest hater on the board, makkk's who's every post is a hate filled rant. and you only seem to find hate in people YOU identify as liberals, is this meant as a compliment? i doubt it, looking for a hater seagee try a mirror. at best you'll see a hypocrite. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SeaGee wrote:
Barracuda, I also see a lot of people with opposing view points, each one with an opinion of which others may or may not share. However, in my experience of sharing my non- liberal but still respectful opinion, instead of a rational response stating a different opinion, I have often been met with words such as bunker, tin foil, faux news, etc. Others with similar opinions have had their spelling and grammar picked apart, and their intelligence questioned.

This thread is a perfect example of what I mean. The discussion was as you describe, people expressing opposing viewpoints, and I'd say in a respectful manner. For a few posts it was actually the type of forum I would enjoy being a part of. Then instead of adding his or her own viewpoint as to why he / she disagrees with Tea Bag / Ann Coulter's POV, Sharks chose to belittle Tea Bag for his / her choice of source. I apologize, by "current cast of haters" I do not necessarily mean everyone who responded to Tea Bag.

Along with all that, Non Liberals are also asked to answer for Max's behavior. Unfortunately, the person who would be most qualified on this board to defend the claim that Dems want to destroy Philadelphia schools, since he is married to a Philadelphia educator and lives there, is the person who does this the most.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

once again you make up your own reality bubbles. nobody asked you to answer for makkk's until you came on and defended his racist rants. i think once you stick your nose in its fair to ask how you can defend his racism. by the way it isn!t like you ever have had the guts to explain your max love! Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus99



Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 3455

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
once again you make up your own reality bubbles. nobody asked you to answer for makkk's until you came on and defended his racist rants. i think once you stick your nose in its fair to ask how you can defend his racism. by the way it isn!t like you ever have had the guts to explain your max love! Cool



Spaz,'

When are you going to tell us the problems with the inner city schools? YOu said you knew the problems but you refuse to tell us the problems. Why is that?


The reality is the majority of inner city Dems fail with every education system. I would support ANY system that Spaz wants as long as the Dems then take full blame for all future failures. They can not come up with a single system in which they will be successful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SeaGee



Joined: 03 May 2006
Posts: 893

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
and yet oddly seagee you failed to mention the biggest hater on the board, makkk's who's every post is a hate filled rant. and you only seem to find hate in people YOU identify as liberals, is this meant as a compliment? i doubt it, looking for a hater seagee try a mirror. at best you'll see a hypocrite. Cool


First of all, Spazcat, I can only speak about what I have experienced, and quite frankly, it is you who has thrown around insults probably more freely than anyone else. Recognize yourself much?

Secondly, I have denounced Max and his rants in the past. I have stated that he is a troll, and I began treating him as such and do not respond to his posts. This is why I did not mention him. It is people like you who respond to him and give his posts life. Will you and Sharks and the rest ever just ignore him? No. Why don't you just admit you enjoy the controversy?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
once again you make up your own reality bubbles. nobody asked you to answer for makkk's until you came on and defended his racist rants. i think once you stick your nose in its fair to ask how you can defend his racism. by the way it isn!t like you ever have had the guts to explain your max love! Cool

I don't think going to the airport once or twice a year qualifies me to comment on the Philadelphia School Systems. You, on the other hand, have a wife who teaches and you live in Philly, therefore makes you more qualified to comment on Philadelphia. Yet you say nothing in your city or wife's defense. By your own logic it's you who is defending racism.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
spazcat wrote:
once again you make up your own reality bubbles. nobody asked you to answer for makkk's until you came on and defended his racist rants. i think once you stick your nose in its fair to ask how you can defend his racism. by the way it isn!t like you ever have had the guts to explain your max love! Cool



Spaz,'

When are you going to tell us the problems with the inner city schools? YOu said you knew the problems but you refuse to tell us the problems. Why is that?


The reality is the majority of inner city Dems fail with every education system. I would support ANY system that Spaz wants as long as the Dems then take full blame for all future failures. They can not come up with a single system in which they will be successful.

The free wifi at Philly international is excellent at Term A and whoever came up with that idea deserves a lot of credit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i have absolutey no idea what you are talking about. that being said once again you refuse to explain your defending of maKKK's indefensible racism. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
i have absolutey no idea what you are talking about. that being said once again you refuse to explain your defending of maKKK's indefensible racism. Shocked

I tried to make Max stop and your response was personally attacking me so it's you defending his racism.
http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21611
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

you tried to get makkk's to stop? i must have been off that day, i only saw the ones where you defended him. and you know whats worse, if you're racist be racist. don' t be gutless and use code words like "inner city dem, hoodrats" etc. be a man and say what you mean, be a man! Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
you tried to get makkk's to stop? i must have been off that day, i only saw the ones where you defended him. and you know whats worse, if you're racist be racist. don' t be gutless and use code words like "inner city dem, hoodrats" etc. be a man and say what you mean, be a man! Cool

You claim you were off that day yet were the first person to answer to my post. Did someone hack into your acccount? What's even worse is you comparing Max to victims of the KKK. People were killed by the KKK and you are compariing that to someone who posts on the internet.
Kindly show where I ever made a post about inner city dems or hoodrat. Or is it once again "your opinion" aka libel and therefore is protected under the first amendment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

really you don't get the reference? makkk's every post has a reference (code word) for blacks. is it really your position you haven't noticed? Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:
Personally SeaGee, I'm curious as to your definition of a "hater".
What I see on this forum is a lot of people with opposing view points and each one has an opinion of which others may not share. That doesn't make them "haters" or everyone is a "hater" of the opposite opinion. Hater or racist is grossly overused as a way to not discuss a subject or to end any conversation, in my opinion.


I have to agree with SeaGee's reply, Cuda.

There is a group of ultra liberals on here who think Obama is so fabulous that he isn't capable of making a mistake or being wrong about anything in the whole dang universe.
spaz, who now spells Max's name with 3 K's instead of an X, is the biggest racist on here. His next rant will come accusing me of defending Max's secret decoded racist remarks. He's been doing it to bubbles, one of his comrades even called her bubble-head because that's what thy get off on, belittling others with a different opinion.

Obviously, they don't take too kindly to people who are different from them.
_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ispy



Joined: 23 Apr 2013
Posts: 502

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Good rtepublican Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Max is a good solid American Republican..the kind of guy the party wants on their team! Look how bad they did in the past few elections with the popular vote--zero!! If only more guys and gals like Max would speak up..the party would do better! Keep it up Max, and spread your voice to as many blogs and forums across the land--especially around election time! Join a Tea Party and stand up and question Barry O's birth certificate! Get in the game...your party needs you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote


_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eyenstein



Joined: 28 Jun 2011
Posts: 968

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

[quote="Scorpion"]
barracuda wrote:



Obviously, they don't take too kindly to people who are different from them.



Scorp,

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone".

Your comments aren't the most uplifting.

Just Sayin'. Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum