Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Yarn Bird Feeder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B Hugh Mane

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Yarn Bird Feeder Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.fiberfarm.com/2011/03/the-first-day-of-spring

Other Ideas

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/Page.aspx?pid=1144
barracuda

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:59 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This is a terrific idea.

Thanks for posting...hugh.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I tried that and then like a week later my entire property was covered with tiny mittens and sweaters. Spent all day cleaning them up. Never again.
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:08 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
I tried that and then like a week later my entire property was covered with tiny mittens and sweaters. Spent all day cleaning them up. Never again.

Duk, you kill me sometimes with your comments, you made me laugh good this morning, thank you so much, i needed a good laugh. you have a good sense of humor, see brother!
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Duk, how are you doing? I forget to ask you, if anything fit you? I still have a good laugh when, I think of your comment to the bird hanger post. Stay cool brother.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: