Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

what every happen to the hate group on here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

are they still here
YES
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
NO
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I going to run to the admin and get this thread deleted
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

importer1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: what every happen to the hate group on here Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I see grandjury trying to act .like she/he really cares about stuff.I saw a thread a second ago .that was deleted because SOMEONE RAN TO THE ADMIN AGAIN
importer1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sorry if old .but what happen here http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21524
eyespy

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I will submit and post to your thread. Since no one answered you and you are the only person that voted, I see misery in your future. No wonder you added a new screen name. You have now doubled your supporters, ISPY.
importer1

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyespy wrote:
I will submit and post to your thread. Since no one answered you and you are the only person that voted, I see misery in your future. No wonder you added a new screen name. You have now doubled your supporters, ISPY.
wow PERSONAL attacks again .love breaking those rules on here .oh that right .the only time we see the admin is when crybabies like you run to the admin.ONLY NAME I USE UNLIKE YOU GRANDJURY/THE TRUTH/ FRONT RUNNER
eyespy

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Important 1 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

How is it a personal attack? I added to your thread because no one else every answers your threads.Just having fun.No attack that you could point out. Obviously you are a Lib/Dem and follow the talking points. Everybody is Racist and everything said is an "attack".
importer1

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Important 1 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyespy wrote:
How is it a personal attack? I added to your thread because no one else every answers your threads.Just having fun.No attack that you could point out. Obviously you are a Lib/Dem and follow the talking points. Everybody is Racist and everything said is an "attack".
lol beena indenpent since I was legal to vote .so stop with this bs I a alib/dem
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Democrats are a hate group. They hate honest hard working Americans who take care of their families. Dems look at work as slavery.

Is there ANY economic or education system where the majority of inner city Dems are successful?
ispy

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: of course Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Just every city in the country that graduates inner-city minorities every year over tremendous odds that go on to the work force, college, and many, many serve and die for our country--and some make it to be the FIRST BLACK President.
Pretty easy answer...
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: of course Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ispy wrote:
Just every city in the country that graduates inner-city minorities every year over tremendous odds that go on to the work force, college, and many, many serve and die for our country--and some make it to be the FIRST BLACK President.
Pretty easy answer...

Detroit's high school graduation rate was a lofty 17% a few years ago. The Dems probably look at that as progress. Too bad the other 83% were not raised by Obama's grandparents.
barracuda

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You mean our first bi-racial President, after all his mother was Irish and white.

He is 50% white and 50% black. If your referring to that old slave term of "drops of black blood"........that went out with abolishing slavery.
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

not for makkk's! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: