Search
Close this search box.

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Search

Stone Harbor – As a former member of the SH Zoning Hearing Board it seems like the current board and Council have forgotten about the importance of air and light. The 31 foot regulation gets corrupted when a lot is…

Read More

Click "Read More" to read and react on our Spout Off website!

Avalon – Venezuela? Come on man! Trying to get my head around this one. Oil is going wobbly in the short term because of the situation in the mideast. Energy is becoming more expensive in the long term….

Read More

Cape May – I’ve seen so many cars run right through three way stop signs on Elmira Street. Usually they are heading towards West Cape May. In the beginning of this three way stop they had a police car there…

Read More

Villas – Trump gets his hand slapped in court from the Judge about talking about a potential person on the Jury. Trump blows his cool, it's going to be a long day in Court. Jury selection is making him…

Read More

Wildwood Crest – I sure hope Wildwood Crest bans tents on our beach. They really get carried away with them!

Read More

Cape May County – Comments from the left on this site are preposterous. They call it racism to denounce “Death to America” , and say what do you want an all “ white Christian government.” The ones from this ilk are so…

Read More

Sea Isle City – Great Stone Harbor residents are complaining about their pickleball court times. Looks like Sea Isle will start getting SH residents over here to use our courts for free, just like the Avalon and…

Read More

Cape May County – Spouters trying to blame Obama, who hasn't been President for a decade, is pure delusion.

Read More

Wildwood Crest – You can’t expect to find success in your business venture, if you build your business on the exploitation of a disabled individual. The insanity of a Gofund me, being posted for a failing business,…

Read More

Sea Isle City – Another downtown Manhattan demonstration today with , you know who, chanting “ death to America” and burning American flags. I believe in freedom of speech but this is sedition and should be…

Read More

Avalon – Avalon spouter is correct about the regulations Avalon follows. I've had two fiberglass decks being replaced on my street. The air was filled with hazardous particulate for a few hours. I had to…

Read More

Most Read

Print Edition

Recommended Articles

Skip to content