Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 



Many Doctors walk out of Obamacare meeting
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sixpointstar



Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 1664

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Many Doctors walk out of Obamacare meeting Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.freedominfonetwork.org/profiles/blogs/doctors-walk-out-of-national-obamacare-implementation-meeting
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bodysnatcher



Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 535

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:12 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Good let out the old and bring in the new. They obviously arent that smart. Its not Government run healthcare. A single payer would be. Which is the Democratic plan. This is actually just an old republican plan. If you do any research it's obvious. How providing health insurance to more people is a bad thing is hard to figure out. How making it illegal to throw some poor sap off insurance because they have a pre exhisting condition is a bad thing doesn't seem very Christian does it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:58 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

when it comes to being a christian the right likes the bombing abortion clinics, murdering doctors and stoning prositutes parts of jesus's message. the selling everything you have and giving it to the poor and following him part...not so much! Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
villainesta



Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 2358
Location: Wildwood Villas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The right is inconsistent. Always bleating about those not paying their fair share and mooching off god fearing christian republicans.So the idea of mandatory health insurance is to have everyone pay their way. As it is now hospitals have to take in the sick even if they don't have insurance. So somebody down the line has to take up the slack. When my wife ran up a large bill at the local hospital I got a bill and a notice that if I didn't pay they would turn it over to a bill collector. They did try to collect an additional $6000 that the insurance co. refused to pay but they backed down when I told them I was only in for co-pay which they promptly got. They went to arbitration with the insurance co. and the result was they split the difference. But if I would not have had insurance and had no house or bank account What could they do? Garnish my wages. What if I didn't work regularly. No, the program wouldn't work 100% from the outset but in the long run if everyone co-operates, most will pay into the system. But mindless bobblehead republican christians can't be expected to give up there ideology of seeing the less fortunate suffer and complaining righteously of having to pay for loafers..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ispy



Joined: 23 Apr 2013
Posts: 502

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: bankruptcvy Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The majority of personal bankruptcies are from people who lost health insurance--or have none--and can't pay their medical bills. Add up the human suffering cost on that---then they qualify for welfare, food stamps, etc and their kids suffer. Yep, conservatives--with insurance--are fine with that!

Biggest cost of health care? Hospital fees--they charge whatever they want...$5 for a single asprin, etc. What is the long-term cost of children nor received early medical care? billions...but republicans are Ok with that..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus99



Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 3455

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:
The right is inconsistent. Always bleating about those not paying their fair share and mooching off god fearing christian republicans.So the idea of mandatory health insurance is to have everyone pay their way. As it is now hospitals have to take in the sick even if they don't have insurance. So somebody down the line has to take up the slack. When my wife ran up a large bill at the local hospital I got a bill and a notice that if I didn't pay they would turn it over to a bill collector. They did try to collect an additional $6000 that the insurance co. refused to pay but they backed down when I told them I was only in for co-pay which they promptly got. They went to arbitration with the insurance co. and the result was they split the difference. But if I would not have had insurance and had no house or bank account What could they do? Garnish my wages. What if I didn't work regularly. No, the program wouldn't work 100% from the outset but in the long run if everyone co-operates, most will pay into the system. But mindless bobblehead republican christians can't be expected to give up there ideology of seeing the less fortunate suffer and complaining righteously of having to pay for loafers..


How is everyone going to pay their way? Are all the Dems who quit school, don't work and don't have bank accounts going to pay their way for their 15 illegitimate kids?
If they had any interest in paying their way then we would not be in this mess to begin with. Will Obama deny them service if they do not pay their way or will he pass the costs onto the middle class?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ispy



Joined: 23 Apr 2013
Posts: 502

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: pig Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Racist pig...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

he does grow on you, doesn't he? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sixpointstar



Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 1664

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bodysnatcher wrote:
Good let out the old and bring in the new. They obviously arent that smart. Its not Government run healthcare. A single payer would be. Which is the Democratic plan. This is actually just an old republican plan. If you do any research it's obvious. How providing health insurance to more people is a bad thing is hard to figure out. How making it illegal to throw some poor sap off insurance because they have a pre exhisting condition is a bad thing doesn't seem very Christian does it.
There is a lot of wasteful spending by this government that needs to be looked at and correcte, the major hospitals abuse us by charging to much.The government needs to correct this abuse.The Doctors that abuse us by over charging need to be removed and put to work in the prison systems without payment until they die in prison.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:04 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bsnatcher was watching faux news last night and neil cavuto had the gov. of georgia on. it was amazing the governor of ga. said what i've been saying for over a year. just let obamacare fail and we will have single payer (federal health insurance). now he had to pull the conspiracy theory out of the garage that this was the plan all along but even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus99



Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 3455

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
bsnatcher was watching faux news last night and neil cavuto had the gov. of georgia on. it was amazing the governor of ga. said what i've been saying for over a year. just let obamacare fail and we will have single payer (federal health insurance). now he had to pull the conspiracy theory out of the garage that this was the plan all along but even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then. Cool



Great. Then we can start collecting taxes from the 47%. We won't call it a tax according to Obama. Once we have a single payer, I wonder what the Dems new excuse will be to fail in life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bubba 1



Joined: 05 Dec 2011
Posts: 86

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Oh boy I thought Max had died or filed for bankruptcy with all the Dems taking his money. Max grow up and stop being a racist, we all know who you are talking about. Which in my humble opinion makes you a total loser. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bodysnatcher



Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 535

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
spazcat wrote:
bsnatcher was watching faux news last night and neil cavuto had the gov. of georgia on. it was amazing the governor of ga. said what i've been saying for over a year. just let obamacare fail and we will have single payer (federal health insurance). now he had to pull the conspiracy theory out of the garage that this was the plan all along but even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then. Cool



Great. Then we can start collecting taxes from the 47%. We won't call it a tax according to Obama. Once we have a single payer, I wonder what the Dems new excuse will be to fail in life.


Well thats good, one less reason but whats your excuse max your always angry you dont really do anything except write on this forum. Your scared of everything and everyone. But maybe thats success for you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus99



Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 3455

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bubba 1 wrote:
Oh boy I thought Max had died or filed for bankruptcy with all the Dems taking his money. Max grow up and stop being a racist, we all know who you are talking about. Which in my humble opinion makes you a total loser. Shocked



You fail with every system. The problem is not the system.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus99



Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 3455

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bodysnatcher wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
spazcat wrote:
bsnatcher was watching faux news last night and neil cavuto had the gov. of georgia on. it was amazing the governor of ga. said what i've been saying for over a year. just let obamacare fail and we will have single payer (federal health insurance). now he had to pull the conspiracy theory out of the garage that this was the plan all along but even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then. Cool



Great. Then we can start collecting taxes from the 47%. We won't call it a tax according to Obama. Once we have a single payer, I wonder what the Dems new excuse will be to fail in life.


Well thats good, one less reason but whats your excuse max your always angry you dont really do anything except write on this forum. Your scared of everything and everyone. But maybe thats success for you.


If you get a job, pull your weight, take care of your kids, stop destroying the schools, and obey the laws then you won't hear another word from me. I doubt that will ever happen because of your cultural issues.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sixpointstar



Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 1664

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
when it comes to being a christian the right likes the bombing abortion clinics, murdering doctors and stoning prositutes parts of jesus's message. the selling everything you have and giving it to the poor and following him part...not so much! Shocked


Hey stooge you have no idea of what you say. Everything you mentioned above is completely false. Let me try to break it down for you without using sign language.

1, When Jesus, said this about selling everything, he was talking to a thief, This thief was suppose to sell off everything that he had stolen or cheated people out of, and give the money that he got to the poor.
2, Jesus, never supported abortion, bombing nor did he support doctors that murdered. You are a complete ( J A U N ). I pity the fools that ride your waves.
3, Jesus, never support stoning prositutes. People that understand the Bible must look at your writings and wonder, Form under what rock did this nutcase crawled out of ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bodysnatcher



Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 535

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
spazcat wrote:
bsnatcher was watching faux news last night and neil cavuto had the gov. of georgia on. it was amazing the governor of ga. said what i've been saying for over a year. just let obamacare fail and we will have single payer (federal health insurance). now he had to pull the conspiracy theory out of the garage that this was the plan all along but even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then. Cool



Great. Then we can start collecting taxes from the 47%. We won't call it a tax according to Obama. Once we have a single payer, I wonder what the Dems new excuse will be to fail in life.


Well thats good, one less reason but whats your excuse max your always angry you dont really do anything except write on this forum. Your scared of everything and everyone. But maybe thats success for you.


If you get a job, pull your weight, take care of your kids, stop destroying the schools, and obey the laws then you won't hear another word from me. I doubt that will ever happen because of your cultural issues.


Are you talking about me?If so then zip it. Ive accomplished all those things. I dont know what you mean about cultural issues, but whatever. Could it be I have compassion for the less fortunate, elderly and sick. And you for some reason think that they are that way because of there own actions I dont mind paying more in taxes if we had our healthcare and long term care for our elderly people much like Canada, and those scandinavian countries you always talk so highly about. But I doubt that will happen anytime soon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus99



Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 3455

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bodysnatcher wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
spazcat wrote:
bsnatcher was watching faux news last night and neil cavuto had the gov. of georgia on. it was amazing the governor of ga. said what i've been saying for over a year. just let obamacare fail and we will have single payer (federal health insurance). now he had to pull the conspiracy theory out of the garage that this was the plan all along but even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then. Cool



Great. Then we can start collecting taxes from the 47%. We won't call it a tax according to Obama. Once we have a single payer, I wonder what the Dems new excuse will be to fail in life.


Well thats good, one less reason but whats your excuse max your always angry you dont really do anything except write on this forum. Your scared of everything and everyone. But maybe thats success for you.


If you get a job, pull your weight, take care of your kids, stop destroying the schools, and obey the laws then you won't hear another word from me. I doubt that will ever happen because of your cultural issues.


Are you talking about me?If so then zip it. Ive accomplished all those things. I dont know what you mean about cultural issues, but whatever. Could it be I have compassion for the less fortunate, elderly and sick. And you for some reason think that they are that way because of there own actions I dont mind paying more in taxes if we had our healthcare and long term care for our elderly people much like Canada, and those scandinavian countries you always talk so highly about. But I doubt that will happen anytime soon.


In scandanavian countries the people work 48 weeks a year. In PHilly and Camden they want 52 weeks of vacation.

If you really want to pay a little more then let's le the 47% who pay nothing start paying their share. I am all for it. They can pay their share and I can get my free Obamastuff, ObamaPhone, Obamacare, Obamacheese and my free Obamahouse.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bodysnatcher



Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 535

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar wrote:
spazcat wrote:
when it comes to being a christian the right likes the bombing abortion clinics, murdering doctors and stoning prositutes parts of jesus's message. the selling everything you have and giving it to the poor and following him part...not so much! Shocked


Hey stooge you have no idea of what you say. Everything you mentioned above is completely false. Let me try to break it down for you without using sign language.

1, When Jesus, said this about selling everything, he was talking to a thief, This thief was suppose to sell off everything that he had stolen or cheated people out of, and give the money that he got to the poor.
2, Jesus, never supported abortion, bombing nor did he support doctors that murdered. You are a complete ( J A U N ). I pity the fools that ride your waves.
3, Jesus, never support stoning prositutes. People that understand the Bible must look at your writings and wonder, Form under what rock did this nutcase crawled out of ?


I think spazcat knows what he says. I can barely understand what you say. Here is one little thing of what Im talking about. You dont crawl out of a rock you crawl from out from under a rock. Normally these things would not bother me but you get to high and mighty and must be knocked down a few notches. Where is all your forgivness. You dont go to that westboro baptist church do you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bodysnatcher



Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 535

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

47% pay nothing really. That number seems a little inflated, now could that be including disabled vets, retired people, handicapped people. And lets face it they do pay property taxes, sales taxes, payroll taxes etc. etc. etc. The people that pay absolutely nothing are a much lower number, so lets get those facts straight. I cant do anything about them like I cant do anything about people like Romney who only pay 13% taxes while the real hard working middle class pay over 30%.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus99



Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 3455

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bodysnatcher wrote:
47% pay nothing really. That number seems a little inflated, now could that be including disabled vets, retired people, handicapped people. And lets face it they do pay property taxes, sales taxes, payroll taxes etc. etc. etc. The people that pay absolutely nothing are a much lower number, so lets get those facts straight. I cant do anything about them like I cant do anything about people like Romney who only pay 13% taxes while the real hard working middle class pay over 30%.



The number disabled people is also inflated. Let's get that straight too.


I love how Dems claim they are willing to pay more but when the time comes to pay more they are all disabled or handicapped.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bodysnatcher



Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 535

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thats the dumbest comment ever. What number did I quote for someone being disabled or handicapped. You never have an answer for anything. So what are we getting straight max. Ive never heard anyone willing to pay more but claim there handicapped. Is that supposed to be funny. The only thing you can do is try to vote peole in who will pass those types of laws and then take the chance you will have to pay more in taxes you dope. So I dont know WTF your talking about.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maximus99



Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 3455

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bodysnatcher wrote:
Thats the dumbest comment ever. What number did I quote for someone being disabled or handicapped. You never have an answer for anything. So what are we getting straight max. Ive never heard anyone willing to pay more but claim there handicapped. Is that supposed to be funny. The only thing you can do is try to vote peole in who will pass those types of laws and then take the chance you will have to pay more in taxes you dope. So I dont know WTF your talking about.



THe fact is there are too many deadbeats on welfare. Your people are great at collecting welfare but lousy at helping pay the taxes for the welfare.

Just look at ANY Democratic supported plan. THey all claim to support higher taxes but when it is time to pay them the same dems support the rich paying the higher taxes and the 47% paying nothing. Why is that? If you support a plan then make it apply to everyone indluding yourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hey, sixpack spend less time with faux news and more time with your bible. jesus was talking to a rich man (that could mean thief but it doesn't say that) he also told him it was easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven. gonna be a lot of your people waaaaaaaaaay down below sixpack, enjoy. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bodysnatcher



Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 535

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well max what is the republican plan do you know. I do. Im waiting for your answer. but the thing is I already know your answer. What taxes do you pay that I or my people dont pay. You once said you had the same accountant as Romney and that you didnt pay that much. I have a job. Its not a typical 9-5 job but it brings in the money. What job do you have that you can spend 7 days a week 24 hours a day spouting you BS on this forum. Are you retired. And please dont say your a stock broker or banker because I know thats BS. So what do you do thats so hard you want to hold on to your money so tightly. Max you cant take it with you. I cant wait to hear this one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum