Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 



post down
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
spazcat wrote:
i've repeatedly asked for examples of any of your charges. you've declined to provide them because they never happened. for someone who jumps at every chance to defend someone who advocates the murder by bomb of fellow citizens, you seem a little thinned skinned when it comes to my first amendment rights. Shocked

funny coming from someone who was so offended by my pictures having too many pixels you had the need to report me to admin. Thin skin indeed.


Foreverblows got all excited when she called senator Menendez a child molester because of the unfounded ( and proven to be ) made-up lies which were created by the rightwingnuts . She never backtracked ( or apologized ) for her intemperate remarks . The only exercise she seems to get is ... jumping to conclusions . That was her most ridiculous foray into the subject of "woman's rights" . Aside from her incessant twaddle about the terrible immigration injustices heaped upon her British husband , she generally sides with the political party of "stupid" . I wonder if she knows what party that is ? Labour ? Conservative ? Liberal Democrats ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john wrote:
4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
spazcat wrote:
i've repeatedly asked for examples of any of your charges. you've declined to provide them because they never happened. for someone who jumps at every chance to defend someone who advocates the murder by bomb of fellow citizens, you seem a little thinned skinned when it comes to my first amendment rights. Shocked

funny coming from someone who was so offended by my pictures having too many pixels you had the need to report me to admin. Thin skin indeed.


Foreverblows got all excited when she called senator Menendez a child molester because of the unfounded ( and proven to be ) made-up lies which were created by the rightwingnuts . She never backtracked ( or apologized ) for her intemperate remarks . The only exercise she seems to get is ... jumping to conclusions . That was her most ridiculous foray into the subject of "woman's rights" . Aside from her incessant twaddle about the terrible immigration injustices heaped upon her British husband , she generally sides with the political party of "stupid" . I wonder if she knows what party that is ? Labour ? Conservative ? Liberal Democrats ? Rolling Eyes

I'm surprised you didn't attribute my political party as UKIP or BNP.
The immigration injustices you mentioned is the tax burden faced by American's living abroad. The IRS has nothing to do with Immigration.
My Husband, being married to an American and doing a DCF had an easier path to citizenship compared to other paths so no complaints there except for the cost and length of time to receive his visa. . My issue is I think it's fair that if you are undocumented and want citizenship you should follow the same path and pay the same fee's as those who entered legally.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
john wrote:
4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
spazcat wrote:
i've repeatedly asked for examples of any of your charges. you've declined to provide them because they never happened. for someone who jumps at every chance to defend someone who advocates the murder by bomb of fellow citizens, you seem a little thinned skinned when it comes to my first amendment rights. Shocked

funny coming from someone who was so offended by my pictures having too many pixels you had the need to report me to admin. Thin skin indeed.


Foreverblows got all excited when she called senator Menendez a child molester because of the unfounded ( and proven to be ) made-up lies which were created by the rightwingnuts . She never backtracked ( or apologized ) for her intemperate remarks . The only exercise she seems to get is ... jumping to conclusions . That was her most ridiculous foray into the subject of "woman's rights" . Aside from her incessant twaddle about the terrible immigration injustices heaped upon her British husband , she generally sides with the political party of "stupid" . I wonder if she knows what party that is ? Labour ? Conservative ? Liberal Democrats ? Rolling Eyes

I'm surprised you didn't attribute my political party as UKIP or BNP.
The immigration injustices you mentioned is the tax burden faced by American's living abroad. The IRS has nothing to do with Immigration.
My Husband, being married to an American and doing a DCF had an easier path to citizenship compared to other paths so no complaints there except for the cost and length of time to receive his visa. . My issue is I think it's fair that if you are undocumented and want citizenship you should follow the same path and pay the same fee's as those who entered legally.


Who said anything about the IRS ? I notice you still failed to apologize for your attack on the senator . I really don't care about your other problems . I DO care that you chose to discredit a US senator without learning all the details instead of echoing the right wingnut talking points . Still waiting for your apology - or , at least , a retraction of your "child molestation" charges .
Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and i'm still waiting to be shown where i said anything homophobic or sexist? i know i'll be waiting awhile. like all the right wing nutz she is very sensitive and alert for others failings but let max post that he wants people killed because of their color, its all first amendment, first amendment...hypocrisy just another service the right offers! Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ispy



Joined: 23 Apr 2013
Posts: 502

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: there is a line Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

There is a line that when it is crossed everyone knows. Insults about race, gender, political affiliaiton, religion, politicians (encouraged!), and the llike are protected under the first amendment. Hence the KKK can say whatever it wants becausen that spech is protected. What is NOT protected is callinbg for the murder of people in those categories. Thaat is what Max did. and that is unacceptable, and can incite people...just like the Boston Bombers, the Colombone kids, Tim McVeigh, Behrinc Brevik (swe3dish guy who killed 77 becausde he diodn't like multicurtulism in Europe).. all of these people found a hate "trigger" to us to kill. Max is no different...he just hasn't pulled the trigger ---yet? The man should at lest apologize for his comment. But maybe he really belives it is OK to murder black people. He said it, didn't he? Same holds true if some left-wing group kills over some ultra liberal issue--no different.
But some people here want to defend him.....The Herald Admin took it down..so they agreed with me.
Keep it civil people..enough whack jobs out there...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote



Keeping it civil, one post at a time! Rolling Eyes
_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ispy



Joined: 23 Apr 2013
Posts: 502

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: classic Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Classic evasive esponse.. attack the messenger. So I can assume you are OK with his comment? Sorry pal..been around the block a few times to see someone who sides with him..right? You knowe what KArma is? Karma is when guys like M and his supporters think they have an audience..then all of a sudden a movie comes out like "42" and further smacks them down.....That is Karma....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
and i'm still waiting to be shown where i said anything homophobic or sexist? i know i'll be waiting awhile. like all the right wing nutz she is very sensitive and alert for others failings but let max post that he wants people killed because of their color, its all first amendment, first amendment...hypocrisy just another service the right offers! Rolling Eyes

"we're lucky he wasn't a woman. he would have gone on oprah said he had post partum depression and walked. then he would have written a book become a millionaire and then moved to california. problem solved."
for the homophobia, do I really have to find the the spat between you and Max and you said he reads "out" magaizine. Sorry I don't make the connection that a message board troll would read "Out" magazine.
Sorry I don't have the ability to make people stop posting nor am I responsible for anyone's behavior on this message board. I didn't even see a post where Max said he wanted to kill people because of their color. But if silence is a sign of approval perhaps you should look into your own shortcomings when you remained silent after Max attacked me over immigrants. Did I use your silence as you being anti immigrant? No. I also noticed you remained silent when he said he's never even heard of Rutger's. That was insulting to me as an alumni but did I use your silence meaning you are anti New Jersey schools? No.
I look forward to your response filled with more personal attacks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john wrote:
4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
john wrote:
4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
spazcat wrote:
i've repeatedly asked for examples of any of your charges. you've declined to provide them because they never happened. for someone who jumps at every chance to defend someone who advocates the murder by bomb of fellow citizens, you seem a little thinned skinned when it comes to my first amendment rights. Shocked

funny coming from someone who was so offended by my pictures having too many pixels you had the need to report me to admin. Thin skin indeed.


Foreverblows got all excited when she called senator Menendez a child molester because of the unfounded ( and proven to be ) made-up lies which were created by the rightwingnuts . She never backtracked ( or apologized ) for her intemperate remarks . The only exercise she seems to get is ... jumping to conclusions . That was her most ridiculous foray into the subject of "woman's rights" . Aside from her incessant twaddle about the terrible immigration injustices heaped upon her British husband , she generally sides with the political party of "stupid" . I wonder if she knows what party that is ? Labour ? Conservative ? Liberal Democrats ? Rolling Eyes

I'm surprised you didn't attribute my political party as UKIP or BNP.
The immigration injustices you mentioned is the tax burden faced by American's living abroad. The IRS has nothing to do with Immigration.
My Husband, being married to an American and doing a DCF had an easier path to citizenship compared to other paths so no complaints there except for the cost and length of time to receive his visa. . My issue is I think it's fair that if you are undocumented and want citizenship you should follow the same path and pay the same fee's as those who entered legally.


Who said anything about the IRS ? I notice you still failed to apologize for your attack on the senator . I really don't care about your other problems . I DO care that you chose to discredit a US senator without learning all the details instead of echoing the right wingnut talking points . Still waiting for your apology - or , at least , a retraction of your "child molestation" charges .
Rolling Eyes

The Star Ledger is right wing?
um Ok.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yo foreverblows , Man up and apologize ! Oh , that's right , you're a woman . You can claim post partum depression , go on Oprah and write a book . If YOU were wrong , admit it . That's the difference between an honest person and a lackey . I gave you more credit than you deserved .

Unlike the Breitbart News, the Drudge Report and the Washington Free Beacon that purports to practice journalism , the Newark Star Ledger never joined in the hysteria about the "underage prostitution" hyped non story and , therefore , didn't need to make an apology . You , however , still don't get it . If you make a mistake - admit it ! If you slander someone's reputation - apologize . Simple rules you should have learned in kindergarten
. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yo foreverblows , Man up and apologize ! Oh , that's right , you're a woman . You can claim post partum depression , go on Oprah and write a book . That's a pretty sexist remark, don't you think? If YOU were wrong , admit it . That's the difference between an honest person and a lackey .How can you even say the word honest when talking about Melendez? I gave you more credit than you deserved . Boo Hoo

Unlike the Breitbart News, the Drudge Report and the Washington Free Beacon that purports to practice journalism , the Newark Star Ledger never joined in the hysteria about the "underage prostitution" hyped non story and , therefore , didn't need to make an apology . You , however , still don't get it . If you make a mistake - admit it ! I didn't know bubbles was responsible for this story making the headlines. If you slander someone's reputation - apologize . That's interesting considering your staunch support for Obubba and company during the past election. Simple rules you should have learned in kindergarten . Rolling Eyes Good stuff from the original tea bagger(wink wink), himself!
_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bubbles, bubbles, bubbles nice try but no cigar. the "sexist" comment was a tongue in cheek poke at oprah and the culture of victimhood she embraces. and you couldn't use my quote about max because it would have shown it was an opinion along with my reasons for having that opinion. also how convenient you couldn't find where max said he wished the deaths of his fellow citizens. pull the other one, this ones long enough! Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

To Scorp : "Yo foreverblows , Man up and apologize ! Oh , that's right , you're a woman . You can claim post partum depression , go on Oprah and write a book . That's a pretty sexist remark, don't you think? Since reading comprehension is one of your deficiencies - that reasoning was uttered by Bubbles herself in this thread . If YOU were wrong , admit it . That's the difference between an honest person and a lackey .How can you even say the word honest when talking about Melendez? Guess I should be talking about Bush43 and Cheney . I gave you more credit than you deserved . Boo Hoo
Unlike the Breitbart News, the Drudge Report and the Washington Free Beacon that purports to practice journalism , the Newark Star Ledger never joined in the hysteria about the "underage prostitution" hyped non story and , therefore , didn't need to make an apology . You , however , still don't get it . If you make a mistake - admit it ! I didn't know bubbles was responsible for this story making the headlines. However , she made it a big story HERE . If you slander someone's reputation - apologize . That's interesting considering your staunch support for Obubba and company during the past election. I don't even know what that drivel means or how it pertains to this subject . Simple rules you should have learned in kindergarten . Rolling Eyes Good stuff from the original tea bagger(wink wink), himself! Oh , BTW , foreverblows is offended by that scatological reference .

It seems , Scorp , that you are too busy finding silly pictures and cartoons to cut and paste . Why don't you try to READ some of the comments so you won't look so foolish . Nah , [REDACTED]

Just think , in 2016 , before Hillary sends you into another stupor , you'll have Benghazi , "fast and furious" , "Whitewater" , Vince Foster's "murder", Monica Lewinsky and a whole host of other "issues" to occupy your limited grasp of real issues . You better start now .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
bubbles, bubbles, bubbles nice try but no cigar. the "sexist" comment was a tongue in cheek poke at oprah and the culture of victimhood she embraces. and you couldn't use my quote about max because it would have shown it was an opinion along with my reasons for having that opinion. also how convenient you couldn't find where max said he wished the deaths of his fellow citizens. pull the other one, this ones long enough! Rolling Eyes

Could you show links where Max has shown any interest in gay issues and point of views?
While you are at it could you link where Max said he wants to blow up African Americans neighborhoods?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
spazcat wrote:
bubbles, bubbles, bubbles nice try but no cigar. the "sexist" comment was a tongue in cheek poke at oprah and the culture of victimhood she embraces. and you couldn't use my quote about max because it would have shown it was an opinion along with my reasons for having that opinion. also how convenient you couldn't find where max said he wished the deaths of his fellow citizens. pull the other one, this ones long enough! Rolling Eyes

Could you show links where Max has shown any interest in gay issues and point of views?
While you are at it could you link where Max said he wants to blow up African Americans neighborhoods?


Still no apology ? Shame on you .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

john wrote:
4everBlowingBubbles wrote:
spazcat wrote:
bubbles, bubbles, bubbles nice try but no cigar. the "sexist" comment was a tongue in cheek poke at oprah and the culture of victimhood she embraces. and you couldn't use my quote about max because it would have shown it was an opinion along with my reasons for having that opinion. also how convenient you couldn't find where max said he wished the deaths of his fellow citizens. pull the other one, this ones long enough! Rolling Eyes

Could you show links where Max has shown any interest in gay issues and point of views?
While you are at it could you link where Max said he wants to blow up African Americans neighborhoods?


Still no apology ? Shame on you .

Why don't you apologize to me for misrepresenting me about US immigration and and the use of offensive sexually explicit terms?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey Bubbles , You're worse than Max because YOU BORE ME .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scorpion



Joined: 08 Mar 2006
Posts: 6090
Location: NW

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
It seems , Scorp , that you are too busy finding silly pictures and cartoons to cut and paste . Why don't you try to READ some of the comments so you won't look so foolish . Nah , [REDACTED]


One does not have to read your comments to know they ooze with hate and ill will toward all. You are nasty by nature; rude crude and socially unattractive.
_________________
Lincoln (R) freed the slaves. Obama (D) has enslaved the free.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eyespy



Joined: 02 Apr 2009
Posts: 311
Location: EVERYWHERE!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: classic Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ispy wrote:
Classic evasive esponse.. attack the messenger. So I can assume you are OK with his comment? Sorry pal..been around the block a few times to see someone who sides with him..right? You knowe what KArma is? Karma is when guys like M and his supporters think they have an audience..then all of a sudden a movie comes out like "42" and further smacks them down.....That is Karma....


btt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ispy



Joined: 23 Apr 2013
Posts: 502

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: pink eye Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey Pinkeye..what does "btt" mean?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eyespy



Joined: 02 Apr 2009
Posts: 311
Location: EVERYWHERE!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: pink eye Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ispy wrote:
Hey Pinkeye..what does "btt" mean?


It means "Bump to top". You should know that since you have been around the block a few times. Sock Puppett hasn't been around for awhile. Care to explain the similar name and/or the same comment "pinkeye" that Important 1 has been using for some time. Always before you joined and he disappeared?????????? Coward!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ispy



Joined: 23 Apr 2013
Posts: 502

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: meds Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Cyclop (anybody use that before?). Listen, there are meds nowadays that will stop the carnival and voices in your head from screaming that [people in spout are out to get you and take your identity--like ailen body lizards who creep into your skin... It's TRUE by the way.
The fact tht you even think such nonsense shows what a massive ego you have about the droival you write--or the state of paranoia you reside in....
Shop Rite has tin foil on sale...by the way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

tinfoil on sale...not for long! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eyespy



Joined: 02 Apr 2009
Posts: 311
Location: EVERYWHERE!

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: meds Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ispy wrote:
Cyclop (anybody use that before?). Listen, there are meds nowadays that will stop the carnival and voices in your head from screaming that [people in spout are out to get you and take your identity--like ailen body lizards who creep into your skin... It's TRUE by the way.
The fact tht you even think such nonsense shows what a massive ego you have about the droival you write--or the state of paranoia you reside in....
Shop Rite has tin foil on sale...by the way


Important 1, I probably could use the meds. However I am not paranoid nor do I have any concern that "someone" may be out to get me. I do have a big ego. I believe I have earned it. So what is your excuse? I have called you out on the screen name for your Sock Puppettry. You have not responded. Called you a Coward many times. Silence from the "ignorant".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum