Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Democratic controlled Senate rejects Toomey(R) Gun bill.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Democratic controlled Senate rejects Toomey(R) Gun bill. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/congressional/20130417_Gun_bill_unlikely_to_advance.html
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

laugh now genius, wait till some lunatic takes out another bunch of kids. you won't be able to stand up in the $hite storm that will follow. and your NRA will be cooked for good, toomey sees it but then he's not a mutton head...like you. Shocked

Last edited by spazcat on Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
KOS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So tell me nit wit, are you for some slob from N. 18th street going up to the Armory once a month and straw buying a dozen guns so they can sell them to a turd that will rob a coward like you on a night out.

I'm willing to but you would push your wife in the way of a robber
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

KOS wrote:
So tell me nit wit, are you for some slob from N. 18th street going up to the Armory once a month and straw buying a dozen guns so they can sell them to a turd that will rob a coward like you on a night out.

I'm willing to but you would push your wife in the way of a robber

Do you support murderers like Kaboni Savage and Mumia?

When are Dems going to support tough punishment and the death penalty for murderers?

I have already stated my position. I will let YOU write any gun laws you want and I will support it on the condition that YOU Dumbocrats then support the death peanalty for all the hoodcrats who break the law that you write. ARe you in?
KOS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Who said anything about Savage, as far as I know firebombs are already illegal nit wit. And where does Wesley Cook's name come into play here.

I'm asking you nit wit, are you for allowing a man to go to a gun show on a Sunday afternoon and straw purchase a dozen guns to resell on the streets
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

KOS wrote:
Who said anything about Savage, as far as I know firebombs are already illegal nit wit. And where does Wesley Cook's name come into play here.

I'm asking you nit wit, are you for allowing a man to go to a gun show on a Sunday afternoon and straw purchase a dozen guns to resell on the streets

Shooting someone with a gun is also illegal, n1twit.

Will you support the dealth penalty for people who break the new laws that you support?
Tea Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

History has demonstrated over and over what happens to unarmed citizenry.

The Mayor of NYC spent as much money as the NRA.

The NRA is not an entity unto itself. It is composed of millions of Americans.

Let us hope that you will never have to be glad that the NRA and its members stood up for your rights.
KOS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AHHHHHHHHH yes.

Now does you small mind support straw purchases

Last edited by KOS on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

yeah, you and max against the u.s. military. exactly how dum are you? have you been tested? Laughing Laughing Laughing
waynemaz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: democratic senate rejects Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This is a travesty, background checks in the context of this bill are common sense. It did not go far enough, shoulkd have outlawed armor piercing " cop killer" bullets and magazines over 10 shots as well. And if any of the Tea party folks , or survivalists thinks their guns will " keep the govt in check" they are nuts. The Us military would make short quick work of their uprising if it occurred. Legitimate gun owners agree as well as a large majority of our citizens. Oh yeah, I am not totally opposed to the death penalty, lets start with the Boston bomber/bombers. This nonsense that gun sales in parking lots and internet gun sales, and sales by indiduals should be exempt from backgroung checks makes no sense, this is where the criminals get their guns. The lying NRA has won round one, we the people have lost.
jawas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Good Job Senate, you rejected back ground checks in a bill that made a national gun registry illegal. The next version of this bill might be a lot worse for gun owners.

But really the NRA blocked the ability to put trackers in gun power in the 70's, the FBI wishes they had now in Boston.

How can I go to PA and with my DL buy a gun thats illegal to carry in NJ. This is whats wrong with the state right gun laws.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Tea Bag wrote:

Let us hope that you will never have to be glad that the NRA and its members stood up for your rights.

You mean like...Japan?
bodysnatcher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:35 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Tea Bag wrote:

teaparty, how did the law that failed have anything to do with taking away anyones guns. do you know what the law was about. It was backround checks. A majority of NRA members want backround checks and even the NRA was for it just a couple years ago. If your just taking party lines fine, but be honest about it. Max is a turd who thinks he yields some power I mean look at his comments " I will support a law if BS" I mean who gives a whoot what max thinks, teaparty I've seen you make intelligent comments. Please explain to me why this was good thing. And max I know what your going to say so save your time. Go do the dishes or something nice for you loved ones.
JerseyDevil

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Several weeks ago, a police chief of a large US city sat before Congress and testified about the problems he had with guns in his city. The Congressman in charge of the proceedings proceeded to call him out on the lack of prosecutions for the thousands of people his agency denied for gun permits as a direct result of the background check process. The chief responded that he doesn't have time or resources to spend on enforcing "paper violations". Naturally the Congressman was not satisfied with that but the chief got some good press from the anti-gun lobby. As true as the chief's words are, they are none-the-less unacceptable.....but I don't blame him entirely.

Some of those people were likely denied as circumstances in their lives changed from the time they filed their paperwork and the time they were denied but I suspect most of them lied about their personal histories, which is, I suspect in most if not all jurisdictions, a crime that should be handled within the legal system. I don't blame the chief for not pursuing arrests on charges that fall flat in a legal system busy dealing with people that actually did possess guns illegally and committed heinous crimes, with or without those guns. I don't blame the chief for putting his resources where he thinks they'll do the most good. BUT, lack of resources shouldn't be a reason for not enforcing very serious laws like we have for gun control. What are the state and federal governments doing to help law enforcement handle violations? What are the courts allowing to happen that hinder successful prosecution for violations of these laws? Are they being too lenient to offenders?

Point is, with the number of laws on the books already, for every crime committed with a gun, someone should be held accountable for it being in the hands of the wrong person. I don't buy the whole gun show loophole or the parking lot purchases outside the gun shows. You can't buy a handgun in ANY state without ID from a federal firearms dealer. If you sell that gun to someone in the parking lot, it CAN be traced back to you. "Assault weapons"? I've been to gun shows in PA where many of the cosmetic features of "assault weapons" are legal but illegal in NJ. The dealers won't even talk to you with a NJ license in your pocket. Hand guns? They'd sell you one but it would have to be shipped to a gun dealer in NJ where you have to complete the background check, purchase permit and pay additional fees at the dealer before getting that gun.

I don't think the latest vote against new gun laws is necessarily a good thing because a few items are 'common sense' but when all is said and done, unless we're ready to actually enforce the laws we already have in place, don't insult my intelligence by passing 'feel good' legislation that won't make us any safer and will only add to the plethora of laws that don't get enforced and does more to keep guns out of the hands of responsible citizens (whether you want them to have them or not) than it does to keep them out of the hands of criminals.
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

KOS,

Will you support the death penalty for the criminals who break the new gun laws that YOU propose?

Dems are not too bright. They want new gun laws but do not support tough enforcement of the new laws that they support. Why is that?
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bodysnatcher wrote:
Tea Bag wrote:

teaparty, how did the law that failed have anything to do with taking away anyones guns. do you know what the law was about. It was backround checks. A majority of NRA members want backround checks and even the NRA was for it just a couple years ago. If your just taking party lines fine, but be honest about it. Max is a turd who thinks he yields some power I mean look at his comments " I will support a law if BS" I mean who gives a whoot what max thinks, teaparty I've seen you make intelligent comments. Please explain to me why this was good thing. And max I know what your going to say so save your time. Go do the dishes or something nice for you loved ones.

Will you support the death penalty for criminals who break the new gun laws that you support?
bubba 1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Max will you ever learn?
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bubba 1 wrote:
Max will you ever learn?

Will you ever get a job and take care of your family?
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Why did the dems not pass this?
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

neither max nor his mentor LDD. Shocked
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dont forget Im on ignore Spaz.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and still not quite getting it.... Laughing
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Oh yeah....the ignore thing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bubba 1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey Max I have a better job than you and I take care of my family better than you.You probably are on unemployment or welfare because it more convenient for you to collect and get on this site and spout your fake conservative values or to get a job. I'm probably more conservative than you will ever be, but at least I know right from wrong and you are as wrong as two left feet, always. And now you will go on ignore. And just like your hero Donald Trump would say, "YOU ARE FIRED."
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bubba 1 wrote:
Hey Max I have a better job than you and I take care of my family better than you.You probably are on unemployment or welfare because it more convenient for you to collect and get on this site and spout your fake conservative values or to get a job. I'm probably more conservative than you will ever be, but at least I know right from wrong and you are as wrong as two left feet, always. And now you will go on ignore. And just like your hero Donald Trump would say, "YOU ARE FIRED."

Ok. Great. Let's eliminate all welfare. Do you support that plan?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: