Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Your Secret's Out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mumbles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Your Secret's Out Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Watched a special on Fox last night, horrors for some of you I know, but if you can find it and watch it, it is actually quite disconcerting and quite scary. The new data collection center run by the National Security Agency (translation: No Such Agency) in Utah is shrouded in as much secrecy as Area 51. It explained how the data is collected from every single one of us, e-mails, smartphones, facebook, twitter, instagram, television, cars' GPS, IRS, bank accounts and it goes on and on. No one and I mean no one is left behind in this data collection. If you put it out there, they have it. It also explained how Obama won the election by collecting data through an agency connected with the AFL-CIO that is very adept at collecting info on everyone. They actually said the Obama campaign was brilliant in its use of the information. The campaign targeted the demographics they knew could be swayed and could be forced to vote when they weren't planning to. They knew exactly what areas to target, what issue to raise where, etc. Now they say that even thought they will have the data on everyone it doesn't mean they will use it or even actually know they have it unless your e-mails, twitters, happen to mention things they are looking for but even so it it is quite scary and quite intrusive and it seems nothing is private anymore. Yes, all of this started under Bush after 9/11 but it said no one has put it greater use than the Obama administration which has been the least transparent administration ever. One gentleman involved in the center said there has never been a means to create a totalitarian state but there is now with the ability to manipulate the mind with all of the info collected. When it comes to politics I'm a believer in you never know what's really going on only what they want you to know and this data center just confirmed it. If you can find the show and watch it, I recommend everyone watch it - as they said Big Brother is everywhere.

Fox News overview of facility:
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/04/12/nsa-data-center-front-and-center-in-debate-over-liberty-security-and-privacy/

Video segments of the Fox special, "Your Secret's Out":
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/04/15/fox_news_reporting_your_secrets_out.html
Tea Bag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AND, the IRS has been reading your emails.
villainesta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

From your post you make it sound as if O used the Agency for this info while at the same time mentioning the AFLCIO as the source. I supposed that was some the Faux news fair and balanced junk.The truth is the lowly community organizer out smarted Romney and his Mormon Cult connections. I read where the Koch brothers are very interested in how O did it
so the Dems may not have a secret weapon next time.
Mumbles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:
From your post you make it sound as if O used the Agency for this info while at the same time mentioning the AFLCIO as the source. I supposed that was some the Faux news fair and balanced junk.The truth is the lowly community organizer out smarted Romney and his Mormon Cult connections. I read where the Koch brothers are very interested in how O did it
so the Dems may not have a secret weapon next time.

The data center is not up and running yet but the agency located in Washington inside the AFL-CIO was responsible for Obama's collection. You are undoubtedly correct that the Republicans will be much better at it the next time around. My point is that this data center is going to make it a lot easier to watch every single one of us no matter what. If you own a Kindle, they know what books you download, how fast you read it, what words you may have highlighted - do you not find that overly intrusive and wonder why they would want to know that?
spazcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and the centers are being staffed by Kenites! think of the ramifications... Shocked
maximus99

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This is where Dems flip on the issue and defend the Patriot ACT and the good war in Afghanistan.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You didn't say whether this was on Fox News or the Fox Network...either way Fox is getting more and more tabloid. I think Obama winning a second term was more than they could stand.

Fox and the right wing have been yelling that the sky is falling for so long, I don't even listen to them anymore. I know...NOW you're REALLY telling the truth.

It's funny that you mentioned area 51. As if that lent any credibility to what is obviously another attempt to scare people like you into submission. This just reeks of tin hats and rubber rooms.

Mumbles, T, Max, etc...you guys are so easy. I can just see you poor buggers sitting there watching that show, or reading this comment, with your little eyes bulging with fear. So sad.
spazcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

thats the know-nothings for you. Prez scorp and the gang all holed up in the bunkers getting their "knowledge" from Faux News, rush and hannity, pathetic! Cool
eyenstein

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I got as far as "watched a special on Fox" and quit reading.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
I think Obama winning a second term was more than they could stand.

Truth be told, giving Obama 4 more years to destroy the country is than anyone can stand.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Quote:
I think Obama winning a second term was more than they could stand.

Truth be told, giving Obama 4 more years to destroy the country is than anyone can stand.

Yeah, but then again you believed in death panels, the birther conspiracy, that Obama was a Muslim, that Obama was friends with Bill Ayers, WMD, and that the Bush years were like living in paradise. Did you read this in a chain email too?
spazcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

scorp believes all that and more, he is president of the know-nothings here on SO. the less you know the further you go is their motto. Cool
Scorpion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah, but then again you believed in death panels, the birther conspiracy, that Obama was a Muslim, that Obama was friends with Bill Ayers, WMD, and that the Bush years were like living in paradise. Did you read this in a chain email too?

scorp believes all that and more, he is president of the know-nothings here on SO. the less you know the further you go is their motto.

Got proof? I didn't think so! Laughing

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
spazcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

el presidente! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: