Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Obama phones.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Max, it' funny that the Obama Phone lady has awaken to the lies, and these few on this forum still chose to stay in their slumber mind condition. I wonder what her welcome back to the hood party was like for her. I bet that she is considered a trader in her hood now. Max, Don't let this few get to you,The awakening time has not come to these few yet. It will soon enough.
maximus99

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Hey max dont put words in my mouth, How about heeding the warnings that said we would get attacked. So he didnt get any reports saying we should be ready for an attack by Bin Laden probably airplanes or something. Im against wars against countries who had nothing to do with attacking us. Are you a f ing :: fool ::. Quote " Im against wars but in favor of getting Obama" What the F does that even mean. Your putting a lot of words in my mouth max. Did I ever say I was against a balanced budget. The republicans said you didnt need a balanced budget when Reagan was running up the deficit. Are you claiming they did not. How come your guys cant balance a budget but th democrats did. Clinton and Johnson did. Its funny how you pick and chose history to try to make your case, but the facts dont support you max. Now I will have to hear more of your BS. and thats why nobody takes you seriously. You have No credibility.

The Republicans also said that we didn't need a balanced budget under Bush. They called it "deficit spending." When Obama took the election, "deficit spending" became "mortgaging the future of our children." Once again, the hypocrisy was lost on the average Republican, who just adopted the new catch phrase and joined in with the finger pointing.

Do you now support a balanced budget?

It is ironic that dems complain when Rs support liberal policies like out of control spending and then the same Dems praise Clinton when he supported conservative policies like a balanced budget.

THe reality is conservative platform works and the liberal platform is a failure.

This is where Shark does not answer becuase he will have to flip on the issue.

Does he support a balanced budget or not? Obama is Bush on steroids with his out of control spending.
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Max, the use of steriods comment was so funny, You make me laugh pretty good brother. I notice that his ears are growing out more, do you think that it's cause of the steriods use? I thought it was form his wife pulling on them, each time that he does or says something that ,she didn't agree with. As I think about it, you just might be on some thing here with the steriod usage. Keep hitting them Max, their bound to waken soon.If the phone lady has there still is a chance for these few.
bodysnatcher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Max, I cant speak for anyone else. I think most if not all support a balanced budget. People differ in the way you do it. Some people support social issues, some defense, etc. etc., both parties have failed the people. For you to say the republicans have no blame in anything is a falsehood. I voted for Obama because he is the lesser of two evils. My problem with you is your always putting the poor and middle class down which includes the so-called 47%. There are cheaters in every walk of life whether there lazy or just so f-ing greedy that they want it all. I never hear you complain about the wealthy. You have a general opnion of them if they are wealthy its because they earned it, worked hard for it and deserve all the wonderful things in life money can buy. And the poor are are solely responsible for there circumstances. And that they deserve every unfortunate thing that happens to them. I dont think its that simple.

And you sixpointstar, I know max is a riot man he's so funny. Well your a weirdo with your little inuendo's that spazcat pointed out in another thread. I think most of us felt a little uncomfortable but didnt bring it up. Your a great little cheerleader but without the inundos please.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yeah, the one where 6PS says he loves Scorpion's stinger and how he uses it. That was definitely the low point of this forum since I've been here. Just an inappropriate and sleazy comment that should never have been made. It was extremely weird and is an example of how 6PS and max have brought this forum down. This is why I have them on ignore.
bodysnatcher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thank you Sharks, thats exactly the comments. It was creepy sharks, PS6 is a weirdo. I hope spaz calling him on it will stop it.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:46 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Yeah, the one where 6PS says he loves Scorpion's stinger and how he uses it. That was definitely the low point of this forum since I've been here. Just an inappropriate and sleazy comment that should never have been made. It was extremely weird and is an example of how 6PS and max have brought this forum down. This is why I have them on ignore.

To which BSnatch replied: "Thank you Sharks, thats exactly the comments. It was creepy sharks, PS6 is a weirdo. I hope spaz calling him on it will stop it."

Your minds fell off the curb and are rolling down the gutter toward the sewer.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

a scorpion's stinger is a defence system, It is not meant to be used as a reproductive action. You and spaz chosed to imply a sexal act. As I used the word stinger, it meant to imply a defence action. Please, attempt to understand this fact. A stinger is a defence system. It seems that, your mind can not leave the gutter.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

enough about your love for scorp's stinger! you're creepy enough as it is... Shocked
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
enough about your love for scorp's stinger! you're creepy enough as it is... Shocked

And the wisdom of a spaz comes out again.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:

Weird beyond belief. I've put six on ignore as well as his alter ego Max. He has brought this forum to an all time low.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:

To which BSnatch replied: "Thank you Sharks, thats exactly the comments. It was creepy sharks, PS6 is a weirdo. I hope spaz calling him on it will stop it."

Your minds fell off the curb and are rolling down the gutter toward the sewer.

Why you have chosen to champion these two escapes me. If I was included in that comment I would have been weirded out to the point of changing my user name.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

unless of course scorp was flattered or interested? Shocked
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Weird beyond belief. I've put six on ignore as well as his alter ego Max. He has brought this forum to an all time low.

You haven't been here long enough to know what an all time low is, sharks. Unless, of course, you've been here before under another "ALT".

spaz just can't help himself......seriously, what's wrong with you?

Tell us one more time how acting like a :: fool :: is supposed to make you look clever!

spazcat 9/23/2013
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Quote:

You haven't been here long enough to know what an all time low is, sharks. Unless, of course, you've been here before under another "ALT".

spaz just can't help himself......seriously, what's wrong with you?

Tell us one more time how acting like a :: fool :: is supposed to make you look clever!

Gosh Scorp, and you opinion means so much to me.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:

Gosh Scorp, and you opinion means so much to me.

Holy gosh yourself there, sharks........then put me on ignore and stop replying to my every post.

You are starting to weird me out with the way you come to spazrat's defense even BEFORE spazrat does.

spazcat 9/23/2013
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: