Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

If the President Really Wanted to Save American Children

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tea Bag

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: If the President Really Wanted to Save American Children Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

He wouldn't be pro abortion including partial birth abortion.

Philly abortion trial

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Abortion-Doctor-Gosnell-House-of-Horrors-Trial-Philadelphia-199010891.html
Scorpion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This is so sad and disturbing. Crying or Very sad

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

well you should be very happy than the prez is not pro abortion he is pro choice, huge difference. now if obama ever has an abortion, well than i've got your back. abortion is a shame and i believe it to be wrong but thank god we have laws so we don't all get to pick and choose the laws we like and those we don't. at least not without consequences. i missed all your diatribes on bush2's pro abortion stance...oh he SAID he was anti-abortion i'll bet all the dead babies appreciate the difference. Shocked
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
This is so sad and disturbing. Crying or Very sad

ObamaCare at work. This is the future of American healthcare under Obama.
barracuda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:15 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

This whole issue of Republican pro-life versus Democrat pro-choice is very strange to me.

Republicans are anti-abortion/choice, life begins at conception and life is precious. However, once this precious conception is born and becomes a baby, they bear no responsibility (or taxes) to help support the child. They believe the child should be the total responsibility of the parents.

Democrats are pro-choice and support the (mothers' right to choose to terminate) (killing/abortion) of an unwanted pregnancy. However, if the mother decides not to have an abortion, the pregnancy, birth, and subsequent support for that child immediately becomes the responsibility of the "community", through taxes.

So, Republicans want to decide if a mother can elimnate her developing baby, but if it is born, they believe the mother should totally support it, not the community.
Democrats want the mother to solely make the decision to eliminate her developing baby, but if it is born, they believe the community has the responsibility to help support it.
eyenstein

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Not only that 'Cuda, Republicans do little or nothing to stop the killing of babies in elementary schools.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

republicans love the unborn, once they're born...not so much! Cool
maximus99

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
Not only that 'Cuda, Republicans do little or nothing to stop the killing of babies in elementary schools.

Democrats are responsible for most crime. THe Dems support revolving door prison systems that catch and release violent criminals.

I have proposed we use the death penalty for everyone who uses guns to commit crimes. Where is all the Democratic support?
maximus99

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
republicans love the unborn, once they're born...not so much! Cool

If Dems would practice responsible breeding and would take care of their own kids then you would not need the Rs to support all your illegitimate kids.

Dems like breeding kids but not feeding them.
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
well you should be very happy than the prez is not pro abortion he is pro choice, huge difference. now if obama ever has an abortion, well than i've got your back. abortion is a shame and i believe it to be wrong but thank god we have laws so we don't all get to pick and choose the laws we like and those we don't. at least not without consequences. i missed all your diatribes on bush2's pro abortion stance...oh he SAID he was anti-abortion i'll bet all the dead babies appreciate the difference. Shocked

Now you admit that, there is a GOD, You Flipper you. You have mentioned in many comments that, there is no GOD, But you sure use the I THANK GOD phase a lot of times. If you real accepted GOD and learn the truth of GOD you would realize that killing a Embryo is a sin. No matter what stupid law man created to put in it's law books. It is considered a Murder of a soul in GOD's word. What is it with you? When you write GOD you are suppose to use capital letters referring to the only all mighty Father, You are referring to angels or some other thing, when you write and use lower case letters. When anyone refers to the all mighty Father it is written in capital letters GOD. The very least one, should use the capital G, in the word’s beginning. You are a foolish person spaz. You should learn a little bit of GOD before you make your foolish comments when you speak of GOD, and very series topics, spaz.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i have never said i didn't bellieve in god. though i certainly am glad we have you to pass his word on to us. isn't it odd he needs you to speak to us, if he is god why can't he just talk to us directly? i don't believe in your god, you know the one who cares about who wins wars, football games and has no compassion for children AFTER they're born! Shocked
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
i have never said i didn't bellieve in god. though i certainly am glad we have you to pass his word on to us. isn't it odd he needs you to speak to us, if he is god why can't he just talk to us directly? i don't believe in your god, you know the one who cares about who wins wars, football games and has no compassion for children AFTER they're born! Shocked

If you truly believed in God, you would realize His name is always spelled with a capital "G". Only pagans use a "lowercase" g.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
barracuda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Max, did you just commit a Freudian slip?

The only group of people I have ever heard refer to people who can or do have children as "breeders" are homosexuals. This is a derogatory term some homosexuals use against a male and female couple who can produce a child and differentiates them from the male/male or female/female couples who cannot reproduce.
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
spazcat wrote:

If you truly believed in God, you would realize His name is always spelled with a capital "G". Only pagans use a "lowercase" g.

Scorpion, This spaz will not receive this fact form us two, GOD will need to use someone else or just maybe Father, will chose to deliver this fact to spaz himself. This person and many more just like this one, are example to us today of people that, lived back in the days of Paul. We should not worry so much about these kind of people,as long as they do not try to influx our family. If they choose to attempt to influx, then we need to correct this action of their attempt, These uneducated people do not understand that, GOD does not want his children to partake in this kind of life style.These people also,will not understand the fact that,God is against Homosexal activities and also against mix breeding with the differant races. These people think that, just because GOD made some of his angels go though this human shape of living,we are allowed to mix the blood lines.These kind do not understand the deferential of blood lines. Also, these few do not understand the deference between a scorpion's defence system and it's reproductive system. It is very clear that these few do not understand these two systems because these few refer to the scorpion's stinger as a sexal action, stay strong.Do not let these few attempt their influx on us and our family. That, is one of the things GOD expects form his children, stay strong. Scorp
spazcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

what a nut! Shocked
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
what a nut! Shocked
How ,can anyone top the wisdom of a spaz?
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:
Max, did you just commit a Freudian slip?

The only group of people I have ever heard refer to people who can or do have children as "breeders" are homosexuals. This is a derogatory term some homosexuals use against a male and female couple who can produce a child and differentiates them from the male/male or female/female couples who cannot reproduce.

Max and Six would have been a dream for Freud. They are "all in one" study subjects for any psychiatrist.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

yep, one stop shopping! Cool
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It's funny when a person that, says there is no GOD and when there is enough evidence all around them to prove the fact that, A GOD does exist, comments this phase below.It is also funny that, This person doesn't even realize the building that, gives this person shelter, the wood and most of all of the other things used to build this building were created by the all mighty Father, GOD. If anyone is in need of seeking mental help form a head doctor, I am sure this kind of person would surely be the rightful canidate for the mental patients list of a head doctor.

This is what Sharky said: ( Max and Six would have been a dream for Freud. They are "all in one" study subjects for any psychiatrist. ).
spazcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

how sad for you that god only speaks to you and not only doesn't anyone believe you, they think you're a kook. tough break! Shocked
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sc, do you really think that, I honestly care what your followers think of me. I like the fact that, I do not belong to your group.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: