Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 



Jesus saves and teaches
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sixpointstar



Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 1664

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Color of Jesus's skin Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
Jesus was a carpenter. He had a job and did not receive free healtcare.



Democrats are too lazy to work.


Employment Title is SAVIOR -His main job was to show us that ,what GOD expects from all of us is not that difficult of the task to complish. We all must read the Bible and just learn the ways God, wants of us to act. We all were made Human flesh for His PLEASURE. The question He has to all of us is, What have you done lately to please Him. What have you done? And also , I must respond to the color of His skin. It may be a surprise to may that have no idea of Jesus's DNA, He is of the eighth day man creation. Eha-Adam, meaning THIS GODLY MAN. Adam, means white skin that show read color of his blood Just like when one gets mad or blushing. Please note the smilly face to get the true means of the word ADAM. This man GOD formed in His own image. We are not all of one man and one woman, Like some are lead to beleive. It's imposible for all of us to be of one man and one woman, The DNA in all human races are not the same for all Human beings races. There are Sixth day human men and women, Four differant kind of people.and gave them all differant places-parts of the world to live in peace and. multiply, Four differant creations, Than GOD rested on the Seventh day, Than on the eighth day GOD formed A special Man. we must get a little knowledge befor making those incorrect statements. Please People Wake up already. If you do not beleive me ask someone that truely knows the word of all of our Father. ( Yahavah ) Ask any Rabbi, This is the true Heavenly Father's name.. You all have a wonderful Day!!!! Embarassed[/quote]


Last edited by sixpointstar on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:59 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
Judaism is a religion not an ethnicity 'cuda. Jesus and Mary and the whole gang were Semetic (arabs) if you consider arabs white than they were white. to accurately portray them with european white skin tones and features is wishful thinking at best. dark skin, large noses and kinky hair, if you've seen an arab then you have the idea. you're right about the religious thing though its just your personal mythology that you ascribe to. as i tried to point out to bubbles you do not have the right to call it science and insist it be taught in schools. (creationisn) Cool

Did God gave you a brain so you can call me out on this fine message board about insisting creationism be taught in schools in the name of science?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Huh? not sure what thats all about bubbles. bottom line believe what you want just don't expect others to enable your beliefs. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sixpointstar



Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 1664

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Jesus saves and teaches Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You must learn that (Abraham) was a grandson of(Noah).Abraham and wife had two sons,(Ishmael) and (Isaac).
Ishmael’s children are now known as the Arabic Nations Everyone of the so called Arabic,To be considered Arabic one must be of Ishmael.
Isaac’s children are known as (Saxons), (Esau) and (Yacob) Known as (Jacob) and also known as (Israel), They both had many children.
Esau’s children are now known as (Russia) the country, not everyone in Russia is of Esau. They are all over the world as God promised Abraham
Jacob’s children,the twelve (Tribes of Israel),are all over this world as God had promised Abraham. ( Back to Noah )-

Noah was a great grandson of the eighth day man known as( Eha-Adam) that God found that did not mix with the other man creation.
Noah and his wife had three sons. They each had wives, they all got in Noah large ship and traveled for a while.
One son formed the nation (Egypt), one formed the nation (Persia) now known as(Iran) and one formed the nation (Iraq).
( Now, Do you understand why our militaries presence must be involved in those areas of the world) ??? (Back to Eha-Adam)

Eve had two sons. Cain was fathered By Satan. No apple form tree there was eaten, it was sex.The children form Cain are the( Kenites )
Eve had twins first Cain came than Able. Cain was not of Eha-Adam, Abel was his son and was murdered by Cain in the Field.
Cain was removed form a area called (Eden). Cain was punished by GOD, he traveled East,and headed North East to area called (NOD).
This area is known as(Mongolia) of today,There Cain was greeted by people of that area, was welcomed to live with them.
Cain takes a woman of that kind of people form there. So, you see and understand. There were other people living,There is the proof.
Before Eha-Adam and Eve were Formed. (The sixth day creation), Had (ONE DAY WITH GOD).One day for God is (one thousand years for us human).
Cain knew his wife and began a family, the word (Knew) means,that they made love. That’s where the (sixth day man creation) comes into the picture.
We’ll get back those facts later if you wish.

About these facts being taught in all USA schools, These facts should be. God never separated Church form State, This was brought on to us by a( MAN ) .There is no mention in the Bible of separation ,This man was used by Satan,to keep us from learning the word of GOD.
Do some research in the Bible, You will not find (Separation of Church from State). Do you see how I broke down for you. Have a wonderful day!!! Shocked Embarassed Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

what you want 6star is called a theocracy. the have just what you're looking for in iran and some other swell places in the world. so get packed and good luck, we'll muddle through with everybody thinking for themselves. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

No, of course there was no separation of church or state in the Bible. No one claims that there is. The Catholic church and other religions wanted to dictate everything and tell people how they should live. It WAS a man...that wisely proposed the separation, since rule by religion wasn't working too well and was holding man back from the truth and evolving in knowledge. Religion and the men behind it have caused much evil in this world. Look at what immoral behavior Israel is perpetrating under the guise of religious destiny. Look at what heinous acts that terrorists commit in the name of Islam. Look how long Men were able to pull off the perversion of child abuse and molestation while hiding behind religion. People should have the right to believe what they want, but not to persecute others based on and unproven and sometimes silly beliefs.

Last edited by sharks-eat-commies on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
Huh? not sure what thats all about bubbles. bottom line believe what you want just don't expect others to enable your beliefs. Cool

I respect your belief that God gave you a brain so you can mock an agnostic about creationism on this message board. I still don't get the logic and this latest nonsense about me wanting it taught in schools as a science is amusing. But your God told you to do it so who am I to argue?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cobra



Joined: 27 Apr 2011
Posts: 1353

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: nation of laws Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

There is NO mention of God or Jesus in the Constitution--nowhere. Why? Cause the founding fathers created a nation based on laws of MAN--not some boogey man in the sky--that's 2why there is a clause that no establishment of a religion---cause they all knew what that was about--that's why their forefathers left England. Christian fundamentalists just can't wrap their heads around that the Constitution FORBIDS one official religion--to the dismay of right-wing zealots who think we are a "Christian" nation. No,we are not. We are a nation of many Christians, but not a certified a Christian nation. School prayer?sure, how about kids recite the KOran? Torah, Book of Morman? Scientology? "Oh, no..we want all publicv school kids to cite the Lord's prayer in school...right?

Just read every judicial case for the past 200 years..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bubbles you keep saying i mock an agnostic believing in creationism. that is not possible since agnostics don't have any firmly held beliefs. seriously look up the definition of agnostic and for the last time i didn't mock anyone about anything. my comment was to believe what you want and i was fine with it, that is called tolerance. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sixpointstar



Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 1664

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: jESUS SAVES AND TEACHES Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Our Civil laws in this country are based on the ten commandment. Where did the ten commandment come form?

Don’t put your full trust on men that sit or have sat on the judges seat Brother. Everyone establishes their own relationship as he/she sees fit.

There will not be any lying by you or your lawyer allowed in Heaven. We all have one lawyer when we get judge.

Jesus will be representing all of us, at Judgment time. There will only one lawyer, and Judge. Jesus is everyone’s judge.

He knows all of your thoughts and actions and works. Yes all of those who had and continue to pretended to do his work, but where only wolfs in sheep's clothing will get what is coming to them for sure.

I know everyone will have a fair trail. Stay healthy until then. Stay healthy and wealthy my friends!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharks-eat-commies



Joined: 26 Jul 2012
Posts: 4176

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: jESUS SAVES AND TEACHES Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar wrote:
Our Civil laws in this country are based on the ten commandment. Where did the ten commandment come form?

Don’t put your full trust on men that sit or have sat on the judges seat Brother. Everyone establishes their own relationship as he/she sees fit.

There will not be any lying by you or your lawyer allowed in Heaven. We all have one lawyer when we get judge.

Jesus will be representing all of us, at Judgment time. There will only one lawyer, and Judge. Jesus is everyone’s judge.

He knows all of your thoughts and actions and works. Yes all of those who had and continue to pretended to do his work, but where only wolfs in sheep's clothing will get what is coming to them for sure.

I know everyone will have a fair trail. Stay healthy until then. Stay healthy and wealthy my friends!!


Jesus is the judge? I thought that God was the judge and that Jesus was supposed to be the son of God...if you believe that sort of stuff.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

as long as i'm not judged by the people who "think" they know what Jesus wants. Jesus warned us against these folks, he told us to only judge someone if we had no sin. wouldn't it be great if the people who are always talking about Jesus acted just a little like him. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sixpointstar



Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 1664

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: jESUS SAVES AND TEACHES Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
sixpointstar wrote:
Our Civil laws in this country are based on the ten commandment. Where did the ten commandment come form?

Don’t put your full trust on men that sit or have sat on the judges seat Brother. Everyone establishes their own relationship as he/she sees fit.

There will not be any lying by you or your lawyer allowed in Heaven. We all have one lawyer when we get judge.

Jesus will be representing all of us, at Judgment time. There will only one lawyer, and Judge. Jesus is everyone’s judge.

He knows all of your thoughts and actions and works. Yes all of those who had and continue to pretended to do his work, but where only wolfs in sheep's clothing will get what is coming to them for sure.

I know everyone will have a fair trail. Stay healthy until then. Stay healthy and wealthy my friends!!


Jesus is the judge? I thought that God was the judge and that Jesus was supposed to be the son of God...if you believe that sort of stuff.

Who do you think God gives the judgeship too?Stay healthy til than my friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sixpointstar



Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 1664

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Jesus saves and teaches Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
what you want 6star is called a theocracy. the have just what you're looking for in iran and some other swell places in the world. so get packed and good luck, we'll muddle through with everybody thinking for themselves. Rolling Eyes



This information may be a little to much for some people. Don't worry, God will iron ervery thing out very well, when He comes back to earth to take care the root of evil thats has established here on earth. Most Christians know this event as, The Second Coming.Now to your mentioning of packing and moving, Why would anyone with good sence, would want to leave this wonderful country? Stay healthy my friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sixpointstar



Joined: 16 Feb 2013
Posts: 1664

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: jesus saves and teaches Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
as long as i'm not judged by the people who "think" they know what Jesus wants. Jesus warned us against these folks, he told us to only judge someone if we had no sin. wouldn't it be great if the people who are always talking about Jesus acted just a little like him. Cool


You are mistaken about we judging anyone, because we are not to judge anyone at all.We must use discernment, Meaning that, we should choose to use good judgement.of following this or that. I 'm sure that you know good from bad. Stay healthy my friend. Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spazcat



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 7657
Location: whatsamatta u

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

just do my absolute best every day, if Jesus or Yahweh or the Force don't think thats good enough...oh boy oh well. you stay well also... Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
barracuda



Joined: 08 Jun 2009
Posts: 1968

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Religion 101

Basic philosophy: Whatever I believe, is correct. If you disagree, you are wrong.

My religious "duty" is to tell you I am correct, you are wrong and insist that you agree.

I give no credibility to religous beliefs which differ from mine, because that would make my beliefs wrong and that cannot be. I alone know the true religion and it is the one I have chosen.


Personally, I chose to believe you are correct in whatever (or not) religous philosophy you chose to believe for yourself. You are only wrong, when you chose to believe that what you have chosen is the only right belief for others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
bubbles you keep saying i mock an agnostic believing in creationism. that is not possible since agnostics don't have any firmly held beliefs. seriously look up the definition of agnostic and for the last time i didn't mock anyone about anything. my comment was to believe what you want and i was fine with it, that is called tolerance. Cool

Yes I realize all this. When I questioned why you were mocking me about creationism I mistakenly thought you would realize since I am an agnostic I wouldn't believe in creationism. You read it as I am an agnostic who believes in creationism.
I believe the Earth is 4.5 billion years old. If someone wants to believe it's 6000 years, there is a God, or that Jesus was the son of God, if it gives them peace, happiness, and spirituality I think it's great.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cobra



Joined: 27 Apr 2011
Posts: 1353

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: facts Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Bubbles, People can believe anything they want.. Bigfoot, Elvis Lives. Obama is from Kenya.. but you do NOT have the right to use an "opinion" that counters established scientific facts or ACCEPTED Theory ( I hope you know what that is..), and ARGUE that that factles sopinion should be on equal fotting as say, creationism/intelligent design vs. Evoluttion--because there is NO argument. One is based on facts the other on stories from a book written by ancient men. The earth is NOT 6k years old. That is a fact and people cannot say that is their Opinion and should be held to the same level of science that says it is 6 Billion-something years old.

and, you or any other religious group has NO authority to tell other Americans how to LIVE because of their personal religious beliefs...Why???? The Constitution says so.
and adults who tell kids lies versus facts because of their religion? Well, those kids from cape Christian will find out the facts soon enough.

also, the country was not founded on the 10 commaandments...I mean, Franklin and Jefferson were "swingers.."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eyenstein



Joined: 28 Jun 2011
Posts: 968

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Secular Humanism might be the description that fits. Question Question
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
john



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 1505
Location: Court House

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: jesus saves and teaches Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar wrote:
spazcat wrote:
as long as i'm not judged by the people who "think" they know what Jesus wants. Jesus warned us against these folks, he told us to only judge someone if we had no sin. wouldn't it be great if the people who are always talking about Jesus acted just a little like him. Cool


You are mistaken about we judging anyone, because we are not to judge anyone at all.We must use discernment, Meaning that, we should choose to use good judgement.of following this or that. I 'm sure that you know good from bad. Stay healthy my friend. Shocked



"Stay healthy my friend". ?
Stay thirsty , my friend . Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
4everBlowingBubbles



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: facts Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
Bubbles, People can believe anything they want.. Bigfoot, Elvis Lives. Obama is from Kenya.. but you do NOT have the right to use an "opinion" that counters established scientific facts or ACCEPTED Theory ( I hope you know what that is..), and ARGUE that that factles sopinion should be on equal fotting as say, creationism/intelligent design vs. Evoluttion--because there is NO argument. One is based on facts the other on stories from a book written by ancient men. The earth is NOT 6k years old. That is a fact and people cannot say that is their Opinion and should be held to the same level of science that says it is 6 Billion-something years old.

and, you or any other religious group has NO authority to tell other Americans how to LIVE because of their personal religious beliefs...Why???? The Constitution says so.
and adults who tell kids lies versus facts because of their religion? Well, those kids from cape Christian will find out the facts soon enough.

also, the country was not founded on the 10 commaandments...I mean, Franklin and Jefferson were "swingers.."

Thanks for the religion lesson but I got all this cr*p when my parents made me go to CCD.
Where were you when the poster known as Angelique was telling me I was going to h*ll because I didn't believe in god.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cobra



Joined: 27 Apr 2011
Posts: 1353

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Amen Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I am just doing the work of the Big Gazu in the sky. Oh, and a lot of Republicans ARE going straight to the inferno for being mean people. Like Max!.
Now say 5 million aspirations, 10,000 Our Fathers, 25,000 Hail Mary's and toss a lot of $$$ in the basket and you will be saved..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
villainesta



Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 2358
Location: Wildwood Villas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

to the poor misguided fools like sixpointstar, forget all you ever learned about the god business. It's all bullshite
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
cobra



Joined: 27 Apr 2011
Posts: 1353

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: God Bless America Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Religion isn't bad..it's religious "leaders" that are the problem..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum