Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Local Students Want Separate Prom That Bans Gays
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
villainesta

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Where is the public housing? It is on the East of RT 1?

It's along Ridge Avenue. where the high rises were. Because of a lack of maintenance funds high rise projects were unworkable. and demoed and low rise built instead.
cobra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: the racists Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I have him on ignore but the racists doesn;t care.. he hates all blacks, even the ones who died in war for our country from opoor neighborhoods and he is a birther who hates the president and his family because they are non-white. He hates black veterans.. That's how much of a racist he is. he hates poor black kids from North, West Phila, Candem Newark, Trentonwho enlisted and got drafted and fought in the front line and were wounded or died. for the U.S.. and MAx HATES their GUTS cause they are poor and black... right Max? He hates all minorities all the time...
maximus99

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:
Quote:

It's along Ridge Avenue. where the high rises were. Because of a lack of maintenance funds high rise projects were unworkable. and demoed and low rise built instead.

Lack of funds = lack of tenants paying rent

High rises can be more economically efficient to a point. Multiple floors of units all use the same land. The heat also rises so the first floor heats the second and the second floor heats the third and so on. Multiple floors all share the same roof.

The two story projects are all slums after twenty years too. Why is that? The reality is the hoodcrats destroy housing. They have no pride. They think pride is a t-shirt. They leave their trash everywhere, don't work, destroy schools and don't even take caer of their kids.
maximus99

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:
Quote:

That is vague. Ridge probably goes from North Philly to King of Prussia. It the project EAST or West of Rt 1. East is Strawberry Mansion. Strawberry Mansion has the projects and the projects destroyed Strawberry mansion.

Strawberry Mansion actually used to be a jewish neighborhood. Strawberry Mansion actually had great schools before public housing. That neighborhood produced many MILLIONAIREs and a few BILLIONAIRES before the Dems destroyed the community.

The Guggenheims, Larry Fine, Kal Rudman, Sam Katz, Norman Fell, Penn or Teller(I can't remember which), David Cohen, Louis Kahn and many others were from that area.

Public housing destroyes good neighborhoods.
maximus99

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: the racists Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
I have him on ignore but the racists doesn;t care.. he hates all blacks, even the ones who died in war for our country from opoor neighborhoods and he is a birther who hates the president and his family because they are non-white. He hates black veterans.. That's how much of a racist he is. he hates poor black kids from North, West Phila, Candem Newark, Trentonwho enlisted and got drafted and fought in the front line and were wounded or died. for the U.S.. and MAx HATES their GUTS cause they are poor and black... right Max? He hates all minorities all the time...

I hate criminals who destroy schools. Why do you defend criminals who destroy schools?
eyenstein

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Speaking of "mental state", what mentality would consider Indiana or Mississippi HS students as "locals"?

That's even more absurd than someone from the Keystone state who charades on spout off as a local from CMC. Then there are those who profess to embrace diversity. They are the ones with little to no tolerance for demographic diversity that has always existed across the United States.

It's interesting that you give your boy Max a pass on county residency, but bust on Spaz. Question Question
spazcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

its either because he only likes racists or maybe because i kick his backside all over the yard here on SO. it was so easy i got bored and put him on ignore, what a goomer. Cool
Scorpion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
It's interesting that you give your boy Max a pass on county residency, but bust on Spaz.

Spaz is a fraud, a fraudpublican, and a spazacrat. He continually tries to pass himself off as a county resident as if he has inside information on the local politics. Notice all his comments and replies are very broad and non-specific. He generalizes his comments on every topic attempting to mislead everyone into thinking he might know what he is talking about..

He will never provide a source for his highly opinionated responses. He wants everyone to believe his opinion is based on facts when the reality is there are no facts. It's his personal point of view. He's a fraud.

I never noticed Max inferring he was on a first name basis with any local politicians. On the other hand, spaz wants everyone to think he's some kind of big shot when he's actually a mere pipsqueak.

Hope that answers your question, eyen.

I'm glad he has me on ignore. I only wish it would keep him from responding to every post I make with his pea brain responses.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

still on ignore sparky but thanks for playing...you always have max! Laughing
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Speaking of "mental state", what mentality would consider Indiana or Mississippi HS students as "locals"?

That's even more absurd than someone from the Keystone state who charades on spout off as a local from CMC. Then there are those who profess to embrace diversity. They are the ones with little to no tolerance for demographic diversity that has always existed across the United States.

It's interesting that you give your boy Max a pass on county residency, but bust on Spaz. Question Question

I pay taxes. My taxes support YOU.
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:
Quote:

Where on Ridge? East of Rt 1? East of Rt 1 is a ghetto. It was a good neighborhood up until the 60s. That is the same time the schools went down the toilet.

Why do public housing units built by union labor get demolished after 20 years but private housing built by non union labor lasts 200 years?

Dems destroy neighborhoods and schools!
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
villainesta wrote:
Quote:

Where on Ridge? East of Rt 1? East of Rt 1 is a ghetto. It was a good neighborhood up until the 60s. That is the same time the schools went down the toilet.

Why do public housing units built by union labor get demolished after 20 years but private housing built by non union labor lasts 200 years?

That's the one I'm thinking of. I think it's considered "mixed-income" Is it "Falls Ridge" that I'm thinking of? Plus, many of those that inhabitated that low income tower that was demolished have now spread out into the neighborhood. Having said all that, East Fall is still one of the safest neighborhoods in the city. I lived nearby and had a cousin that lived on Schoolhouse lane. I considered moving there at one time.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
eyenstein wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Eyenstein pays more taxes than you do Max.
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
eyenstein wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Eyenstein pays more taxes than you do Max.

Good. He voted for the tax and spend dEms.

Why did he flee Camden?
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
villainesta wrote:
Quote:

That's the one I'm thinking of. I think it's considered "mixed-income" Is it "Falls Ridge" that I'm thinking of? Plus, many of those that inhabitated that low income tower that was demolished have now spread out into the neighborhood. Having said all that, East Fall is still one of the safest neighborhoods in the city. I lived nearby and had a cousin that lived on Schoolhouse lane. I considered moving there at one time.

That is Strawberry Mansion.

The area WEST of RT 1 is safe. Of course East Falls is safe. East Falls still has a few REpublicans. Most of the kids in Manayunk are suburban Rs who are just there to party for a few years before they get married and move to the burbs. NW Philly has some advantages. It is on border of the city. THere are Republcians to the West and North protecting the flanks. THe river is to the South and the Dems can not swim. There is the Wissahickon creek in the middle and the DEms still can't swim. THe result is people in East Falls and CHestnut Hill only have to fight a one front war.

If the city built some public housing west of rt 1 then East Falls would turn into a ghetto too.

YOu still have not answered some of my questions. WHy does public housing built with union labor only last 20 years while private housing built with non union labor lasts 200 years?

Why are the schools in the areas with public housing a disaster? THose were GREAT schools before public housing. THe funding for those schools has actually greatly INCREASED and results went down.

THe reality is inner city Dems destroy schools and neighbohroods.
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

its quite odd sharks since i am a county resident and more importantly a tax payer since i own a property in CMC. just one more thing the president of the Know-Nothing-Party of CMC has gotten wrong. we're all used to it. Cool
villainesta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:

True. When blacks were bused to Roxbury High school things wen south in a hurry. But what is to be done? This is the thing that Repubs never consider. What are your solutions? Apartheid? At least Dems are trying to cope with a very difficult problem. All you do iis run off at the mouth.
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

villainesta wrote:
Quote:

True. When blacks were bused to Roxbury High school things wen south in a hurry. But what is to be done? This is the thing that Repubs never consider. What are your solutions? Apartheid? At least Dems are trying to cope with a very difficult problem. All you do iis run off at the mouth.

WRONG!

The schools and neighborhoods went DOWN with public housing, school choice and busing. THe solution is simple. Eliminate busing, school choice and public housing. It is not rocket science. It is not aparteid. YOu don't see any busing or public housing in Hyanisport near the Kennedy compound. Do they have apartheid in Hyanisport? Is there apartheid in the affluent black neighborhoods of Atlanta? Why the affluent blacks in Atlanta support public housing, diversity and school choice for low income whites?

Once we eliminate the public housing the criminals will then have an opportunity to buy their units at market value. If they come up with the money and buy their unit then great. If not then they can move back to North Philly. Philly has about 40,000 abandoned homes. Most of them are in North PHilly.

THe schools in Roxborough, Northeast, SW, West, and South Philly will all immediately improve. North Philly will be a ghetto but it is ALREADY a ghetto. Philly should eliminate all charters. The charters are a drain on the city. What Philly really needed back was a couple of reform schools for the criminals. Philly does everything arse backwards. Philly let the criminals stay in the schools and basically forced the good kids to leave and find charters. In the burbs they let the good kids stay and kick the criminals out and make them go to GlenMills reform school.

My plan will also improve the neighborhoods. If you are Catholic and the neighborhoods improve then the neighborhood scatholic schools will also imrpove with increased enrollment.

I also have a plan for jobs. THe money from the sale of the 30,000 public housing units can then go into mass transit and infrastructure. There is actually a plan in place to extend the BSL. THe BSL s hould be extended to the Navy Yard and also extended to the Airport and SW Philly. THere is no subway in SW. THe Parway was also designed with a subway in mind. I think there is an empty station under City Hall that was built for a future line up the Parkway. THat line should then continue past the Art Museum and towards East Falls and then up the Boulevard as an El. THere is empty ground in the median of the boulevard.

What is the downside of my plan? My plan will generate money, improve the schools and improve the neighborhoods. The only downside is a few criminals will get their feelings hurt. So what?
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
villainesta wrote:
Quote:

WRONG!

The schools and neighborhoods went DOWN with public housing, school choice and busing. THe solution is simple. Eliminate busing, school choice and public housing. It is not rocket science. It is not aparteid. YOu don't see any busing or public housing in Hyanisport near the Kennedy compound. Do they have apartheid in Hyanisport? Is there apartheid in the affluent black neighborhoods of Atlanta? Why the affluent blacks in Atlanta support public housing, diversity and school choice for low income whites?

Once we eliminate the public housing the criminals will then have an opportunity to buy their units at market value. If they come up with the money and buy their unit then great. If not then they can move back to North Philly. Philly has about 40,000 abandoned homes. Most of them are in North PHilly.

THe schools in Roxborough, Northeast, SW, West, and South Philly will all immediately improve. North Philly will be a ghetto but it is ALREADY a ghetto. Philly should eliminate all charters. The charters are a drain on the city. What Philly really needed back was a couple of reform schools for the criminals. Philly does everything arse backwards. Philly let the criminals stay in the schools and basically forced the good kids to leave and find charters. In the burbs they let the good kids stay and kick the criminals out and make them go to GlenMills reform school.

My plan will also improve the neighborhoods. If you are Catholic and the neighborhoods improve then the neighborhood scatholic schools will also imrpove with increased enrollment.

I also have a plan for jobs. THe money from the sale of the 30,000 public housing units can then go into mass transit and infrastructure. There is actually a plan in place to extend the BSL. THe BSL s hould be extended to the Navy Yard and also extended to the Airport and SW Philly. THere is no subway in SW. THe Parway was also designed with a subway in mind. I think there is an empty station under City Hall that was built for a future line up the Parkway. THat line should then continue past the Art Museum and towards East Falls and then up the Boulevard as an El. THere is empty ground in the median of the boulevard.

What is the downside of my plan? My plan will generate money, improve the schools and improve the neighborhoods. The only downside is a few criminals will get their feelings hurt. So what?

So, you will displace 30 thousand families. How will you handle the outrage from the rest of the city? Some will be outraged because you put 30,000 families on the street. Others will be outraged because there will be a homeless epidemic in their neighborhoods and they don't want to either deal with it, or see it. People will be sleeping on sidewalks in both residential and commercial areas. Business will suffer because buyers won't want to negotiate the maze of kids and adults begging or curled up on sidewalks and door steps. Unhygienic tent cities will spring up in empty lots across the city. Trash will be everywhere. Either way, your plan is incompetent and the negative consequences will spread through out the city like a tsunami . You "plan" will create a snowball effect of problems that you didn't consider. "Your plan" will be a disaster. You will soon become a modern Hitler. People will curse you. A lynch mob will gather. They will scream for vengeance against the one that is responsible....you! It will be like the mob scene in Frankenstein. You will have to hide in your one room apartment and only go outside with your hood pulled tight so that no one recognizes you...but someone will always recognize you and you will have to run. If you were eligible, you would join the witness protection program, but you didn't witness anything except your own incompetence and that's not a crime..although it should be. In the future the anniversary of your death will be a national holiday and people will gather to mock you and celebrate your absence.

Good luck with your plan.
villainesta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
I think there is an empty station under City Hall that was built for a future line up the Parkway. THat line should then continue past the Art Museum and towards East Falls and then up the Boulevard as an El. THere is empty ground in the median of the boulevard.

Now you are really off the beam. Yes, there are plans in city hall for a subway extension as you point out but it is totally unrealistic and there is no way the huge amount of money could be found for this. The commuter rail line the Norristown Local does the job.
beachnutz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
villainesta wrote:
Quote:
Why don't they build LOW income housing in the neighbohroods where they do live? If REndell lives in East Falls and REndell supports public housing then why doesn't he build it in his OWN neighborhood?

\
They have had low income housing in East Falls since the early 60s. Initially they were high rise but eventually they were torn down and low rise substituted. Any more questions.

That housing is probably on the east side of rt 1 and it is really Strawberry Mansion.

You won't find any low inocme housing on Rendell's block.

WRONG MAXISSTUPID. You mentioned neighborhoods. My cousing lived next to Spector and Rendell lived close by in East Falls and the projects were just down the street. All in East Falls. A very small neighborhood with a very wonderful diverse group of people. High end (Rendells, Specters, Kellys. college students, and low income free housing.

Why do public housing units built with expensive UNION labor get torn down after 20 years but homes built with non union labor last for 200 years?

Why do democrats destroy schools, neighborhoods and public housing?
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I don't think just east of rt 1 is Strawberry Mansion. Strawberry Mansion ends at lehigh Ave.
villainesta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The red balloon is strawberry mansion. East falls at top of pic
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
villainesta wrote:
Quote:

WRONG!

So, you will displace 30 thousand families. How will you handle the outrage from the rest of the city? Some will be outraged because you put 30,000 families on the street. Others will be outraged because there will be a homeless epidemic in their neighborhoods and they don't want to either deal with it, or see it. People will be sleeping on sidewalks in both residential and commercial areas. Business will suffer because buyers won't want to negotiate the maze of kids and adults begging or curled up on sidewalks and door steps. Unhygienic tent cities will spring up in empty lots across the city. Trash will be everywhere. Either way, your plan is incompetent and the negative consequences will spread through out the city like a tsunami . You "plan" will create a snowball effect of problems that you didn't consider. "Your plan" will be a disaster. You will soon become a modern Hitler. People will curse you. A lynch mob will gather. They will scream for vengeance against the one that is responsible....you! It will be like the mob scene in Frankenstein. You will have to hide in your one room apartment and only go outside with your hood pulled tight so that no one recognizes you...but someone will always recognize you and you will have to run. If you were eligible, you would join the witness protection program, but you didn't witness anything except your own incompetence and that's not a crime..although it should be. In the future the anniversary of your death will be a national holiday and people will gather to mock you and celebrate your absence.

Good luck with your plan.

THe Dems ALREADY displaced 30,000 familes. It is not a coincidence that there are and estimated 30,000-40,000 abandoned homes in the city and there are 30,000 PHA properties.

The Dems simultaneously destroyed two neighborhoods with every project. With every new public housing project the Democrats turned the old run down neighborhoods into total ghettos with abandoned homes and at the same time they turned a once neat, clean, safe working class neaighborhood into a run down neighborhood. The Dems also destroyed good schools with their programs. In 1950 Philly had 42 public high schools and ZERO school cops. Today Phily has 650 fulltime school cops and 20,000 reported crimes. Roxborough, Germantown, South Philly, Olney, Northeast, Lincoln, Frankford and many others were good schools. The Dems DESTROYED those schools with school choice, busing, and public housing.

It is ironic that you complain about my plan when YOUR plan already destroyed the neighborhoods and schools. MY plan is to undo the mess that YOUR policies created.

My plan will not displace all the residents. THey will ALL have an opportunity to buy their units at fair market value. The tenants can BUY their homes just like all the successful DEms and the successful Rs. Ownership creates PRIDE. The hoodrats who are too lazy to buy can move back to the abandoned home that they left in the first place.

In case you have not driven through Camden or Philly lately there is ALREADY trash everywhere that there is public housing. THe only neighborhoods without trash are the neighborhoods without public housing. I reward success and punish failure. YOUR plans have failed. My plan is to now promote the plans that succeed. I will expand the neighborhoods that are neat, clean, safe and have good schools. The FACT is those are the neighborhoods without public housing.

WHy are your people too lazy to work and support their families?
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

beachnutz wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
villainesta wrote:
Quote:
Why don't they build LOW income housing in the neighbohroods where they do live? If REndell lives in East Falls and REndell supports public housing then why doesn't he build it in his OWN neighborhood?

\
They have had low income housing in East Falls since the early 60s. Initially they were high rise but eventually they were torn down and low rise substituted. Any more questions.

That housing is probably on the east side of rt 1 and it is really Strawberry Mansion.

You won't find any low inocme housing on Rendell's block.

WRONG MAXISSTUPID. You mentioned neighborhoods. My cousing lived next to Spector and Rendell lived close by in East Falls and the projects were just down the street. All in East Falls. A very small neighborhood with a very wonderful diverse group of people. High end (Rendells, Specters, Kellys. college students, and low income free housing.

Why do public housing units built with expensive UNION labor get torn down after 20 years but homes built with non union labor last for 200 years?

Why do democrats destroy schools, neighborhoods and public housing?

A "very small" neighborhood. Sounds like a token project.

Why don't they build a Cabrini Green or a Richard Allen project? Why did Rendell and Specter send their kids to private schools away from the project kids?

Why does public housing built with union labor get torn down after 20 years but the homes built with non union labor last 200 years?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: