Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Comedy Central Glen Douglas 4 Freeholder
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

God how I love listening to repubs cry. There is no sweeter music to my ears.
spurofthemoment

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Interesting that you say this but I don't believe your right Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

free2be wrote:
Everybody knows Glen Douglass.....he never saw a job posted that he didn't want....for himself or for his kids or for a family member!!! He's got to become a Freeholder to access County jobs for his family since they have run out of positions in Lower! Glen deserves to be a Freeholder, he'll fit right in with the spineless crew that presently make up the Board of Choosen Freeloaders!

Glenn's immediately family do not have state, county or local government jobs as you have stated tell the real truth. His brothers were working for the town before he even got on council. You guys should get your facts straight before you speak out about someone. The problem is the Republican Party is worried that someone might just happen to get in the middle of their plan. Look at those who are there now on the county level and see how many of their kids, relatives have received county jobs since they have been on board. Check out the newest freeholder and the story will tell you all you need to know about family( son) getting jobs.
spurofthemoment

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

1776 wrote:
God how I love listening to repubs cry. There is no sweeter music to my ears.

I will concur with you 1776 don't you just love the music in the air.
River Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Oh my - to say Glen Douglas has not had family recieve a public sector job since he has been on council is pateiently false - both in the Township public works and the school system.
[REDACTED]
River Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Toast - Glen Douglas and his running mate Mike Beck!
barracuda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:43 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hope you're right river pilot. Douglass and Beck sounds like a winning ticket.
River Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Would you like to bet your house on that Cuda? Or better yet, if you lose, you go back to where you came from and take Beck with you?
barracuda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

After the triple smack down you just received in the last Lower Township election, I wouldn't think you would be so arrogant River Pilot. Slow learner?

Bring it.....
River Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hyperbole barracuda - it's what you excel at! I did vote for Simonsen as a fellow lodge brother! Not so for the other two on his ticket! Simonsen will return - don't count him out!
wildwooddayz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Certainly Simonsen would make a much better Freeholder candidate than Douglas - certainly far more intelligent!
sherluck gnomes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It gets a little old seeing all this bantering back and forth about elected officials and candidates. It's a wonder anyone would want to run for an elected office. Ultimately the voters will decide! Unfortunately, their only choices will be candidates selected by a handful of people! Good luck to Glenn!
barracuda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I agree Sherluck.

I'm sort of surprised the Republicans have kicked off the mud slinging campaigning already. Seems a little early. They must be nervous.

Then again, I just received a negative campaign flyer from the Cape May county Republican party in Wildwood touting the arrogant albano website and facebook site.
It's all about Albano's speeding ticket. Seriously....what a joke...They better come up with something better than that for a negative ad.
LTNews

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

barracuda wrote:
I agree Sherluck.

I'm sort of surprised the Republicans have kicked off the mud slinging campaigning already. Seems a little early. They must be nervous.

Then again, I just received a negative campaign flyer from the Cape May county Republican party in Wildwood touting the arrogant albano website and facebook site.
It's all about Albano's speeding ticket. Seriously....what a joke...They better come up with something better than that for a negative ad.
m
It's not about a speeding ticket you dolt. It's about him lying to the officers superiors, and putting the officer through an un warrented. investigation. He blatantly lied causing this good cop grief. The only saving grace was his dashboard camara which proved Albano a liar.
LTNews

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

If the trooper was wise, he'd sue the liar for defamation. The lying sob should be charged criminally for filing a false report.
barracuda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Doubtful it will have any effect. Most people believe politicans and those "connected" try to pull in special favors to help them out of situations the ordinary people get nailed for all tihe time.

Geeze......my first thought was, this sounds like our former Lower Township Mayor who was busted by a middle township police officer for driving DUI and according to the papers and officer alledgedly said "Do you know who I am....the Mayor of Lower Township."

Both these officers stood their ground and did the right thing, Good for them.
LTLocal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Douglass Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Exactly why I never even considered voting for Craig and will not vote for Albano
River Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sounds similar to Douglas' kid getting pulled over for having blacked-out windows and using Daddy to avoid a ticket.
LTLocal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:18 am    Post subject: Douglass Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You equate that (If it even happened) to what happened with Craig and Albano? Your dislike for Douglass seems to be clouding your judgement.
GDoug

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Douglass Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

[quote="LTLocal"]You equate that (If it even happened) to what happened with Craig and Albano? Your dislike for Douglass seems to be clouding your judgement.[/quote

I can't understand why River Pilot just won't let the voters of Cape May County decide the fate of Douglass as a Freeholder. River Pilot you seem to have an ax to bury. Have you been offended by Douglass or did you loose an election to him [REDACTED] or is it something else. Speak out and let us Spouters help you solve your problem. Maybe we can help you get over it
River Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Wow - Mr Entitlement Glen Douglas running for freeholder? That should be very interesting - will he run on an anti-nepotism platform? Half of his family is on the public dole and he is always snooping around for jobs for his kids. Will Beck speak out against the rampant nepotism? Surely not as the quid pro quo is in full sail and to do that Beck would have to be a person of character. With VonSavage running their campaign, it will be destined to a painful death. He has zero chance of winning.

I surely hope you do throw your hat in the ring! As Freeholder Thornton said, come on in - the water is warm!

Best of luck to you Glen - you will certainly need it my friend!
barracuda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Looks like you are right gdoug........River Pilot just keeps spewing the same old meaningless rhetoric from the play book and the voters have grown so tired of hearing the same old garbage.
bobbysgirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Wow just came across this topic. Been away from the area for a while. I know the Douglass family and extended family. Glenn is a good person
River Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Recent word on the street is the 3 musketeers are going to cut Mike (I love political prostitution) Voll loose and give job to Douglass, hence Douglas may not run for freeholder. Not saying I believe theory but makes sense as Douglas is Always snooping around. I know he was always trying to position himself for Joe Battle's job @ LCMR even after trying but not receiving the NWW Public works job, the WW Public Works job and the CM Pt Public Works job --just to name a few.
LTLocal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Douglass Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

River Pilot are you related to Grand Jury? You both seem to be obsessed with someone and won't leave it alone. Like him you lose credibility when you keep harping about the same thing. I sincerely doubt Douglass would take a pay cut to become head of public works, and I think Mr Voll does a good job and has the support of council so I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon.
spurofthemoment

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: I agree LTlocal Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Riverpilot you seem to be burying yourself deeper in bull you know what, just to go after Douglas. Seems like your just fishing cause you can't find anything real to talk about. LT local is right when said you are loosing credibility with each statement you put forth. I also agree that Voll is doing a good job and now that there is good people on Council in LT you should be supporting the group not whining cause you ain't there yourself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: