Search
Close this search box.

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Search

North Wildwood – Why are the politicians allowed to be involved in the real estate and development projects on the island? it seems like a conflict of interest. it can be compared to insider trading .

Read More

Click "Read More" to read and react on our Spout Off website!

West Wildwood – I saw a pickup truck with a Trump 2024 sticker and another sticker that said, I’ll take $1.87 gas and mean tweets. I think it’s sad that the poorly educated actually think Trump controls the price of…

Read More

Lower Township – If the Crat’s of NYC foolishly decide to jail Trump for a gag order that violates his due process and first amendment rights, and is a clear case of election interference, I can’t wait until they…

Read More

West Wildwood – Former Georgia Republican Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan said he will vote for President Joe Biden in November, arguing former President Donald Trump “has disqualified himself through his conduct and his…

Read More

Stone Harbor – Ray and Suzanne, at the construction office, are honest, efficient, knowledgeable, and always willing to help. Ray worked diligently to raise our CRS score from 7 to 5 which means that instead of a…

Read More

Wildwood – If any of these so called protesters are being funded by rich elitist and are being labeled as domestic terrorists, then why aren't the money people being charged for funding terrorists? If the…

Read More

Villas – "STORMY WEATHER", is coming into the life of Donny Trump. After her testimony the truth will be told. Donny Trump can run, but he cannot hide. What is Trump afraid of? Funny how Trump will…

Read More

Cape May – Maxine Waters is worrying about what Trump supporters will do if he loses in November. That's very rich coming from a person who encouraged people to "get in the face of their opponents…

Read More

Stone Harbor – More sordid testimony from Stormy Daniel’s and her “interaction” with former President Trump. This is one very unfit man for the job.

Read More

Court House – Significance starts when you stop worrying about yourself and start serving others.

Read More

Avalon – President Biden 100% supports without thought Ukraine with billions of dollars and weapons but does not support Israel 100% with funding and weapons, the only democracy in the Middle East and our…

Read More

Most Read

Print Edition

Recommended Articles

Skip to content