Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

News Flash - Pros. Taylor should investigate Mayor Lockwood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OCPitchforks

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: News Flash - Pros. Taylor should investigate Mayor Lockwood Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Prosecutor Taylor should investigate Mayor Dan Lockwood and stop his witch hunt against Mayor DeMarzo. Republican Chairman Donohue confidant and contributor Kate Lockwood was arrested by the Feds on Thursday, January 13, 2013 for bank fraud and is facing 40 years in the slammer. Ms. Lockwood, the sister of Middle Township Mayor "[redacted]" Lockwood, was handcuffed and taken to the Federal Courthouse in Camden. Lockwood, a North Wildwood-based realtor, was one of the latest nabbed by FBI Agents in a massive ongoing federal investigation on The Five Mile Beach.

Since this second shock wave hit the island, insider jaws have been flapping trying to figure out who is the next to fall. Speculation runs rampant. I think it will be Republican Chairman and attorney Michael J. Donohue's landlord Ronald Stagliano, Esq. of 3200 Pacific Avenue, Wildwood. Stagliano is the ex-law partner of David DeWeese. Donohue hand-picked DeWeese as his 1st District Senate candidate against Jeff Van Drew last cycle and lost. Since then Coach DeWeese wisely distanced himself from the ever-erratic Donohue and terminated his law partnership with Stagliano effective September 1, 2012. What does all of this mean? It means Coach DeWeese knows what's happening and manned the lifeboats.

Ms. Lockwood's indictment is regrettable. You never like to see another suffer. But apparently the FBI thinks $14 million in Federal bank fraud is serious stuff. The Feds also think We The People may have suffered more than Mayor [redacted]'s sister is now enduring. A little advice: should the U.S. Attorney offer a deal for minimum jail time, take it. Otherwise, 40-years in the Big House is a long time and not worth the gamble. She can be out in under three years with the proper legal counsel.

What must happen now in order to remove the cloud of suspicion over Middle Township Municipal Hall is for Cape May Countuy Prosecutor Taylor to immediately investigate Mayor [redacted]'s $100,000 taxpayer-funded loan. The Mayor took the dough and then promptly fell in the arrears.

It's the Public Right to Know. We lent a $100,000 to the Middle Township Mayor, so it's fair to ask if his loan application is accurate. We want to see if the Mayor's assets and liabilities were properly represented. If not, Mayor [redacted] could go the way of his sister and former Ocean City Real Estate Developer James A. Dwyer. Mr. Dwyer just got out of a Federal Pen for lying on loan documents. Dwyer defaulted and the FBI went looking for assets that were not there.

It was bank fraud and is at the top of any crime-fighting prosecutor's list. But I guess that doesn't include Prosecutor Robert Taylor, Wildwood Solicitor Marcus H. Karavan's old friend. Mr. Taylor will probably not be interested in this troubled $100,000 loan. Instead, Taylor has diverted hundreds of thousands of dollars in valuable Cape May County crime-fighting resources and continues to do so in order to screw patriot and former-Wildwood Mayor Gary DeMarzo over $366.00. That's Three Hundred and Sixty-Six Dollars.

And one final thing. Ocean City's Marie Hayes won the Republican Freeholder vote a couple of weeks ago after Mr. Stig Blomkvest got stabbed by his allies. This guy is clueless. Why does he defend a process involving his friends who stabbed him. No wonder Blomkvest is out of office and lost Lower's 2012 General Election as the Republicans' Campaign Manager. All Truth. All the Time.
wildwooddayz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

OC pitchfork - you are a complete loon - you live in the VILLAS and serve on LT council with that other loon that lives near Millman field.
john

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

On 2/26/2010 , a month after he was sworn in as a committeeman , [redacted] Lockwood managed to wangle $100,000 @ 4% interest , from Middle Township to be repaid in quarterly installments of $1,437.03. The payment due on 8/26/2011 was paid on 11/10/2011- which is about 75 days LATE . The payment due on 11/26/2011 was paid on 1/26/2012 - which is about 2 months LATE . The payment due on 5/26/2012 was also months late . The fact that [redacted] Lockwood is in way over his head is not his fault . It is the fault of the voters who mistakenly thought he would rise above his level of incompetence and be able to serve the citizens while he was mowing lawns and hustling sea-doos . We citizens are now paying $35,000 to settle a claim by a job applicant who was unfairly treated by our clueless committee . These three stooges traded e-mails ( a matter of public record) which showed the extent of their incompetence . Yup , when they promised "a countdown to zero " they must have been talking about our township surplus . The fact that Dan Lockwood made bad personal business decisions is testimony to why he should not have been allowed anywhere near more Township money . Yet , we dumb voters elected him again . Reminds me of the saying ..."do me once , your fault , do me twice , my fault " . Since [redacted] claims to have gotten this loan ( and his sewer and tax bills paid up-to-date ) one must wonder where he suddenly came up with the cash . It certainly wasn't from his ski-doo business . The prosecutor might want to investigate whether [redacted]'s despicable vote to have high density projects in our quiet township may have been a quid pro quo to the Conifer group for selling out our township . As usual , follow the money .
john

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

wildwooddayz wrote:
OC pitchfork - you are a complete loon - you live in the VILLAS and serve on LT council with that other loon that lives near Millman field.

I see "wildwooddayz " just joined this forum . Odd , that it sounds like another Publius , teaparty , Donohue , posting . How many screen names can an imposter use ?
eyespy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

OC P has a good point.My concern is that there have been several cases in the past year where the feds got involved. They arrested a city Prosecutor in the courtroom. They have arrested numerous people on Mortgage related fraud. Why is CM Co. ignoring these actions? They are taking place in full public view. Why do we have to wait until the Feds. get involved. The CMCPO and AG should be already investigating all this stuff. Just because it is Federal doesn't mean one doesn't look into the actions.

CM Co. exists to launder money for the Philadelphia elite. 7 judges just indicted in Phila. Related businessman arrested in NW. Part of the same case. Maybe the Feds will stumble onto the CMCPO protection racket. It is not too late to distance yourself by actually fighting crime.
wildwooddayz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Your cynicism is without merit especially when you insist on the derogatory name calling. In fact it is a reflection of your mental capacity and lessens any credibility to your argument. Again John answer the question - why don't YOU throw your hat in the ring and run for office? You are obviously full of vitriol and have nothing positive to say. Middle Twp has flown below the radar for years with no accountability. Where were you during the Vince Orlando and A&H days and year after year after year of substantial tax increases? Now these guys have done many good things to right the ship. Keep up the good work MT council.
john

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

wildwooddayz wrote:
Your cynicism is without merit especially when you insist on the derogatory name calling. In fact it is a reflection of your mental capacity and lessens any credibility to your argument. Again John answer the question - why don't YOU throw your hat in the ring and run for office? You are obviously full of vitriol and have nothing positive to say. Middle Twp has flown below the radar for years with no accountability. Where were you during the Vince Orlando and A&H days and year after year after year of substantial tax increases? Now these guys have done many good things to right the ship. Keep up the good work MT council.

I repeat :
If I were to run (and win) a seat on the Middle Twp. committee it would mean I would have to share the dais with the estimable Mssrs. Donohue and Lockwood . My initial inclination would be to laugh at their folly and belittle their ignorance . Then , when I realized how serious the impact of their decisions were , my response would probably be to shake them silly and demand a degree of competence , whereupon , these stooges would call the cops and have me arrested for ..........assault and battery on the mentally handicapped .
wildwooddayz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You refuse to answer the question! Where were you during the Vince Orlando/ A&h day, and perpetual years of tax increases? Does host community receipts ring a bell?
john

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

wildwooddayz wrote:
You refuse to answer the question! Where were you during the Vince Orlando/ A&h day, and perpetual years of tax increases? Does host community receipts ring a bell?

I don't remember any big tax increases . At least the Democrats didn't lie about keeping a zero tax increase - as the weasel , Mr. Donohue , did .

Let me give you ( and your republican teaparty ) the skinny on who the Democrats will run for committee . Nate Doughty - he of the A&H connection - has resurrected from his "retirement" and orchestrated a movement to have his hand-picked Sturdy Bank buddy , Mike Clark , run for the committee as a Democrat . No matter that Mr. Clark was/is a republican , Nate saw this as an opportunity to squeeze out another ounce of his political "clout" in order to give his business connections a voice in the Township dealings .

As I said before , I'd rather stay on the sidelines and watch both parties implode . As usual , always follow the money .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: