Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Why?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beachnutz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Why? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Maxistupid writes racist slurs, blamining African Americans for a murder they did not commit and it stays on this forum. I call him on the carpet to tell him a white man killed the doctor in Philly and ithe topic is removed. This is not the first time. Max writes time afteri time very racist, vile comments and they keep his comments on this forum. I do not know what was said, but two different topics where the same situation happens with Max have been removed in the last 24 hours. I believe it is time to remove Max for constant violation of this forum. He has wormed his away by calling people hoodrats and city dems and poor...but he is always talking about African Americans and everyone on this forum understands who he is talking about. please, PLEASE, REMOVE ALL HIS COMMENTS WITH RACIAL tendencies.
eyenstein

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I guess they think he's good for business. Just look at the activity on the forum. Never has been so low. WONDER WHY???

Well, Ducky's gone. Wink Wink
cobra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: me thinks Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

They took down the post after I said that maybe the Herald management (ultra right wing) is OK with a racist spouting hate and lies....and that the entire Herald staff is white. They let right-wingers run among in their letters section, with no editing and let them say whatever far-right insanity they can muster.

Is there a connection/ me thinks so...they took the post down right away..might have struck a nerve. so Admin? Is Max a racist and violates rules? So free speech applies to MAx, but not when it comes to criticising Herald for allowing a self-proclaimed racist run amock? Ya'll Ok wit dat?
Twisted Oz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Since you want to get the Admin involved, I think you Cobra are the racist. It takes one to know one and it seems you are forever labeling spouters as such. JMHO
cobra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: really? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Really? what ethnic group do I hate Twist? what is JMHO?
Twisted Oz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

JMHO Just My Humble Opinion. Not gospel, not fact, just an observation.
Jerryvision2000

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

whaaaa whaa boo hoo Arrow Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Whitey getting over on me again Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Why? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

beachnutz wrote:
Maxistupid writes racist slurs, blamining African Americans for a murder they did not commit and it stays on this forum. I call him on the carpet to tell him a white man killed the doctor in Philly and ithe topic is removed. This is not the first time. Max writes time afteri time very racist, vile comments and they keep his comments on this forum. I do not know what was said, but two different topics where the same situation happens with Max have been removed in the last 24 hours. I believe it is time to remove Max for constant violation of this forum. He has wormed his away by calling people hoodrats and city dems and poor...but he is always talking about African Americans and everyone on this forum understands who he is talking about. please, PLEASE, REMOVE ALL HIS COMMENTS WITH RACIAL tendencies.

Name calling(Maxistupid) is also against TOS.

- Name-calling or ad hominem remarks
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:26 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

talk about not being able to see the forest for the trees! Shocked
cobra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: The facts Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The facts is that Max and many others here are card-carrying racists,,and ya'll know it. Just like ya'll know that a healthy majority of the Tea party and birthers are not-too-fond-of black folks, or any minority for that matter--especially the birthres
They think: "Well, if that black guy (they would call him a "N" first), isn't a "rweal" citizen..then he isn't a legitimate President, thus I don't recognize him." That's why the birther racists have kept the lie going... and Ya'll KNOW it!
Max is a stone-cold racist--that's ALL he ever posts--and the Herald os Cool with guys like him--and all right-wingers who spread hate abut Obama--just look at their letters to the editor that they feature right-wing liars all the time. Why? To further the right-wing agenda..

You all know it's the truth..the whole county knows it....
admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Admin replies Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

For the benefit of newcomers ...

We do not actively police the forum; it is substantially and intentionally user-managed. If users don't complain directly to Admin, it is unlikely Admin will be aware of any particular activity.

General complaints about a user posted to the forum do not garner administrative action, but only specific complaints about how specific posts violate specific rules. Please note: A complaint about a specific user posted to the forum likely constitutes an ad hominem attack - a violation of forum rules. Such complaint-posts can be expected to be removed, if reported.

When Admin is contacted, Admin may or may not intervene expressly as requested or expected. Example: Admin may be contacted about a particular post in a thread (e.g., racial slur), but Admin notices multiple violations within the thread (e.g., name-calling). Rather than edit multiple posts (too time-consuming), Admin may simply delete the thread - often, regrettably throwing out the baby with the bathwater. [In this light, this thread might justifiably be removed, but, since no specific complaint has been received, I suppose we'll let it ride ...]

Contrary to popular belief, there are practical limitations to administrative actions. The effect of these limitations makes us less inclined to initiate administrative action. If you'd like to discuss our administrative practices, contact Admin@cmcherald.com.

Any appearance of political favoritism in the administration of the forum is strictly coincidental - instead, such perceptions likely reflect a bias of the reader. We are regularly criticized by users from both ends of the socio-political spectrum - suggesting a manner of balance. General assertions of strict political alignment among Herald staff, including management, are ill-informed.

We provide this forum as a community service. It is certainly not a "money-maker" - users don't pay us any fees, and you will notice no ads presently appear on these pages (though they have before, and they may again). Overall forum traffic has indeed declined over the years - suggested reasons for this decline include user behavior and social media proliferation. However, even as forum traffic has declined, our overall website traffic has continued to increase. Understandably, we focus most of our efforts where we serve the greater audience. So, the forum gets less off our attention - making us ever more reliant on user support.

We are glad to offer this forum, and we appreciate your participation. We also appreciate your support in complying with forum rules and reporting specific instances of any non-compliant behavior.
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Why? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

beachnutz wrote:

Why are there 400 murders a year in Philly? Who commits 380 of those murders? Why do the suburbs with twice as many people have a fraction as many murders? Why do Philly schools have 20,000 reported crimes? Why are their 650 fulltime cops in Philly schools and zero in many suburban schools?

Keep telling yourself we are all the same. We know the truth. If we were the same you would not want diversity.

Why do affluent liberals who support busing, school choice, low income housing and diversity usually live in neighborhods without any of the programs that they support? I wonder where Beachnutz lives.
cobra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: poverty Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

It's called poverty bozo..poverty causes crime (except white-collar and corporate crime!!!!) Every coubnrty in the world where there is poverty there is a higher crime rate (Duhhh!) Eastern European countries (white, etc) everywhere. You are just a racist.... Corporate crime ? No mention of that white crime festival...
maximus99

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: poverty Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
It's called poverty bozo..poverty causes crime (except white-collar and corporate crime!!!!) Every coubnrty in the world where there is poverty there is a higher crime rate (Duhhh!) Eastern European countries (white, etc) everywhere. You are just a racist.... Corporate crime ? No mention of that white crime festival...

NO!!! Poverty is not the cause my brotha. Poverty is the effect. The FACT is there are plenty of poor people but one group commits a much higher percetage of crime. The poor people in Chinatown do not destroy the schools. You never hear about a group of Chinese thugs attacking people in Philly, NY, or anywhere in the US.

Do you think all the immigrants who landed at Ellis Island were RICH? The fact is most of the had little or nothing.

Back in the day most cities had GREAT ethnic neighborhoods. Germantown, Little Italy, Chinatown, Irish, Polish, and so on. Most of those neighborhoods were working class neighborhoods and the people had pride. The people in those neighobrhoods did not have much money but they were not running wild, destroying schools and committing crimes.

We aint the same brotha. If we were teh same you would not want diversity. With your culture , diversity improves the neighobhrood and schools. In my neighborhood diversity destroys the schools. Your neighbohrood probably had a 20% graduation rate and a murder a day. My neighborhood had a 99% graduation rate and zero crime. Your protest to get free housing in the Republican neighbohrood and attend the schools. Once you Dems get in you then destroy everythingin sight. Crime goes from zero murders to one a week and you say, "Dis aint so bad." Compared to the murder a day in Norf Filly dis aint so bad but compared to the zero we had before diversity, it is bad.

Can you explain why YOUR poor neighborhoods have high crime poor neighobhroods of other ethnic groups have low crime? You are both poor.

If you think we are all the same then why do you want diversity?

If you want to use the poverty bs excuse then it is still YOUR fault. YOUR people made the choice to breed kids that you could not afford. We give you free birth control. We provide easy access to abortions yet YOU choose to have tons of illegitimate kids that you can not afford. In 1950 the blacks had a 20% illegitimate birth rate. Since then we have increased spending on education and provided easy access to birth control. What are the results? Blacks now have a 80% illegitimate birth rate. Go figure. In da hood they call that progress.

It is a FACT that kids who grow up in two parent homes are much more likely to succeed. Two parent homes have higher incomes. Two parent homes will hae less poverty. The Democrats made their own beds. Dems policies have encouraged failure. Dems destroy schools and neighbohroods. Dems reward failure.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Why? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
beachnutz wrote:

Why are there 400 murders a year in Philly? Who commits 380 of those murders? Why do the suburbs with twice as many people have a fraction as many murders? Why do Philly schools have 20,000 reported crimes? Why are their 650 fulltime cops in Philly schools and zero in many suburban schools?

Keep telling yourself we are all the same. We know the truth. If we were the same you would not want diversity.

Why do affluent liberals who support busing, school choice, low income housing and diversity usually live in neighborhods without any of the programs that they support? I wonder where Beachnutz lives.

What is your point Max? Do you have any constructive ideas for are you just here to try to make people feel bad about themselves?
cobra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: racism cause poverty Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

In this country..racism is a main cause of poverty...and racists like MAx fuel it. You a birther Max? Of course you are.....

Oh, check out the Chinese gangs in California..etc etc...
Gee, I guess the KKK, white supremists, Ayrian nation, Tea party, Birthers etc have nothing to do with fueling racism and treating minoritoes like dirt...
Guys like you wouldn't hire a black person if they worked for free.. Oh, they did once!!!
Max, do you hate black demhoodcrats who came from single families who were poor and died for our country? Do you hate them racist boy? never answered the question, P-boy
Yes or NO?
Scorpion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
What is your point Max? Do you have any constructive ideas for are you just here to try to make people feel bad about themselves?

spaz,cobra the werm, villainest, beachnutz, c&r, john and the lot seem to enjoy trying to make people feel bad about themselves.

Quote:
The facts is that Max and many others here are card-carrying racists,,and ya'll know it. Just like ya'll know that a healthy majority of the Tea party and birthers are not-too-fond-of black folks, or any minority for that matter--especially the birthres
They think: "Well, if that black guy (they would call him a "N" first), isn't a "rweal" citizen..then he isn't a legitimate President, thus I don't recognize him." That's why the birther racists have kept the lie going... and Ya'll KNOW it!

It's YOU who keep bringing up "the birth lie." It's YOU who calls everyone a racist for having a difference of opinion.
It's this mind set of yours and the party you so admire that have raised the racial tension in the US to levels not seen since the 60's...... and everyone knows it.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
sunny1017

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:03 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyenstein wrote:
I guess they think he's good for business. Just look at the activity on the forum. Never has been so low. WONDER WHY???

Well, Ducky's gone. Wink Wink

WHY is it low? Because all everyone posts about is politics!
ABSALOM ABSALOM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Admin replies Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

admin wrote:

General complaints about a user posted to the forum do not garner administrative action, but only specific complaints about how specific posts violate specific rules. Please note: A complaint about a specific user posted to the forum likely constitutes an ad hominem attack - a violation of forum rules. Such complaint-posts can be expected to be removed, if reported.

Any appearance of political favoritism in the administration of the forum is strictly coincidental - instead, such perceptions likely reflect a bias of the reader. General assertions of strict political alignment among Herald staff, including management, are ill-informed..

I respectfully disagree. In my experience, the Admin is selective as to what posts it deletes. I have complained about vulgar, obscene, ad hominem attacks which were not removed. The Admin allows certain ad hominem threads to remain and deletes remarks in them which it dislikes and do not violate forum rules. Certainly, no one can deny the Admin favors the Lower Township's Manager (most posts in Spout-Off regarding township matters are followed by an Ed.’s note).

Admin’s assertion of political neutrality rings hollow to any intelligent reader. This is spoken by one who still has his 2000 Bush-Cheney Campaign sign.
Holding the Bible in one hand and the Stars and Stripes in the other, the Admin proclaims: "For God and Country," but, since the Admin is the sole arbiter of the rules, it is more reminiscent of good old Joe Stalin's saying: "It's not who votes who counts, it's he who counts the votes."
cobra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Cheney? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

::removed:: Cheney? He should be sent to the Hague and tried for crimes against humanity and imprisoned for mass murder. He lied through his teeth about WMDs and the Iraq-bin-Laden "connection." which sent us to Iraq--for no reason.

Herald? At Hall and company are only interested in the right-wing Christian agenda.....period. Truth is secondary.
maximus99

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Why? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
maximus99 wrote:
beachnutz wrote:

Sure. Eliminate welfare. Welfare rewards failure.

Enforce immigration laws. Deport illegals, seize their assets, and fine the heck out of companies that hire illegals. At that point all the illegeals will leave and the companies can hire all the welfare moms to pick the crops.
maximus99

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: racism cause poverty Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
In this country..racism is a main cause of poverty...and racists like MAx fuel it. You a birther Max? Of course you are.....

Oh, check out the Chinese gangs in California..etc etc...
Gee, I guess the KKK, white supremists, Ayrian nation, Tea party, Birthers etc have nothing to do with fueling racism and treating minoritoes like dirt...
Guys like you wouldn't hire a black person if they worked for free.. Oh, they did once!!!
Max, do you hate black demhoodcrats who came from single families who were poor and died for our country? Do you hate them racist boy? never answered the question, P-boy
Yes or NO?

Wrong. If you believe your point then why are poor whites poor? Racism? ARe they being held down by da man?

Why are African immigrants more successful than African Americans? Are they lighter skinned? Do the racists not know the immigrants are black? The reality is AFrican immigrants care about education. Did you know there are more AFricans in Harvard than aFrican Americans?

Racims is your NEVER ending excuse to fail.

Why don't the successful blacks like Oprah, Kanye, JayZ and Obama hire all the po blacks? Are htey racists? Why don't they form a bank and make loans to low income blacks? Must be racism.

YOUR main disadvantage is bad parenting. Da man did not make you destroy the schools and neighborhoods. Da man did not make your mama breed tons of kids she could not afford to feed. Da man did not make your daddy leave your mama.
maximus99

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Quote:

spaz,cobra the werm, villainest, beachnutz, c&r, john and the lot seem to enjoy trying to make people feel bad about themselves.

Quote:

It's YOU who keep bringing up "the birth lie." It's YOU who calls everyone a racist for having a difference of opinion.
It's this mind set of yours and the party you so admire that have raised the racial tension in the US to levels not seen since the 60's...... and everyone knows it.

Good point. Dems are closet racists and birthers. THey keep bring up same bs without any justification.
cobra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: hate Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Is Barack Hussein Obama YOUR President? Do you hate the poor, black inneer-city kids who came from a single parent household who served and died or were wounded for our country?

Why won't you answer?

1. Y/N
2. Y/N
SpouterOffer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: hate Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
Is Barack Hussein Obama YOUR President? Do you hate the poor, black inneer-city kids who came from a single parent household who served and died or were wounded for our country?

Why won't you answer?

1. Y/N
2. Y/N

Cobra - If Max should answer Yes to (1) and No to (2), how would you respond?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: