Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Taylor threatens Doctor and his wife
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eyespy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Limp 1 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So I am a bully. Big deal. Start setting up another IP for when this current mental breakdown concludes. By the way. You demand nothing. You don't make the rules.
importer1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Limp 1 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyespy wrote:
So I am a bully. Big deal. Start setting up another IP for when this current mental breakdown concludes. By the way. You demand nothing. You don't make the rules.

http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20519&start=50.lol the guy gives you credit .so instead of thanking him YOU attack me as being him

I do not make up the rules .2-1 I knew I am not labeled as a bully that has to run to the admin to klean house of everyone that can not voice thier veiw .with out you three babys running to the admin asking to get rid of that person under the bs story you all where bullied like you did to get rid of rummy

maybe you should read up on this as well http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address_blocking.

kind hard for me to be this rummy guy if this site has his ip blocked.i do not even live in the state of new jersey
grandjury

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

importer1 wrote:
eyespy wrote:
Good try Rummy. Created an new IP when you were about to be banned. Now comes on as Importer trying to defend Rummy with same writing style, incorrect grammar, content, ideas, same MO. Just toying with you. I knew you were Rummy all along.
lol once again PROVE IT .kind strange you get attacked for being a bully and you come up with this bs.if I was really rummy .why am I not on everyday.I could say the same thing about you .being a alt of grandjury .but .I have not .SO KEEP THINKING OF BS TO COVER UP YOU being caught as a bully

@ Rumrunner / Importer 1 - Regardless of how you post, the sad part is the fact that you lose all credibility by lying "who is this rummy guy." It's okay regardless of how you post and and whatever name you choose; just don't lie about it Exclamation Importer 1, integrity is very importan,t and I will simply leave it at that. Instead of being annoyed by you, I will simply wish you well Exclamation
importer1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

grandjury wrote:
importer1 wrote:
eyespy wrote:
Good try Rummy. Created an new IP when you were about to be banned. Now comes on as Importer trying to defend Rummy with same writing style, incorrect grammar, content, ideas, same MO. Just toying with you. I knew you were Rummy all along.
lol once again PROVE IT .kind strange you get attacked for being a bully and you come up with this bs.if I was really rummy .why am I not on everyday.I could say the same thing about you .being a alt of grandjury .but .I have not .SO KEEP THINKING OF BS TO COVER UP YOU being caught as a bully

@ Rumrunner / Importer 1 - Regardless of how you post, the sad part is the fact that you lose all credibility by lying "who is this rummy guy." It's okay regardless of how you post and and whatever name you choose; just don't lie about it Exclamation Importer 1, integrity is very importan,t and I will simply leave it at that. Instead of being annoyed by you, I will simply wish you well Exclamation

wow word by word like eyespy .JUST proved to everyone YOUR all the same person .so keep thinking of bs to try and SWING EVERYONE TO YOUR side again .oh no that means YOU will run to the admin and cry your being bullied again
importer1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

bump
grandjury

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

For the first time in years, I felt as though i would be able to take my mother back to see her physician Doctor Costino. Why are the board of medical Examiners dragging their feet Question Haven't they caused enough pain and hardship on the patients that look forward to once again receiving quality care from a qualified physician Question
grandjury

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

pressofAtlanticCity.com
• News
• Today's Top Headlines
North Wildwood doctor cleared of criminal contempt
• Story
• Comments
Print
North Wildwood physician John Costino has been cleared of criminal contempt.

Posted: Monday, June 24, 2013 11:01 pm
By TRUDI GILFILLIAN, Staff Writer
CAPE MAY COURT HOUSE - A Cape May County jury has found North Wildwood doctor John Costino not guilty of violating a judge's orders.
The verdict ends a six-year saga that began in September 2007 when Costino was arrested at his office and charged with dozens of counts of healthcare claims fraud, defense attorney John Tumelty said Monday.
Since that arrest, Costino has been indicted six times on various charges including a 124-count healthcare claims fraud indictment as well as drug distribution. Each of those indictments has ended in either a dismissal or a not guilty verdict.
The latest indictment charged Costino with criminal contempt, a fourth-degree charge, for violating Superior Court Judge Raymond Batten's orders by talking about the case with the media and his patients. Prosecutors alleged Costino's comments and a 25-page letter he wrote to his patients violated an order to not release discovery related to the drug-distribution case.
Prosecutor Robert Taylor did not comment about the specifics of the case Monday, but he said, "We respect the decision of the jury even if we disagree with it."
Costino had spoken with a local newspaper about the drug case in response to a press release from the county Prosecutor's Office and that led to the contempt charge for which he was indicted in July 2012.
Tumelty said Costino had also written a lengthy letter to his patients explaining his case.
"He did release the records, but he did it in the context of giving his whole defense," Tumelty said.
Costino, who began practicing medicine in Cape May County in 1976, was arrested on Sept. 14, 2007, at his practice on Surf Avenue. He specialized at the time in pain medicine and was also able to treat those with opioid addictions using Suboxone.
Prosecutors said Costino improperly distributed drugs to two undercover officers posing as exotic dancers. The women went to his office on several occasions and their visits were recorded by investigators.
The drug distribution case then went to trial in November 2012 and a jury found him not guilty of nine drug distribution counts and seven health care insurance fraud charges.
At that time, Tumelty said the not guilty verdict was a win for doctors and sent a message that "they should be more concerned about practicing medicine without having to worry about becoming a target for overzealous law-enforcement investigations."
Costino said Monday he did not wish to comment at this time. His license to practice medicine was suspended in December of 2009 and has not yet been reinstated, although Tumelty said he expects that it will be.
Contact Trudi Gilfillian:
609-463-6716
TGilfillian@pressofac.com

End of article:

From Grandjury

"Prosecutor Robert Taylor did not comment about the specifics of the case Monday, but he said, "We respect the decision of the jury even if we disagree with it." "

How much, pain, suffering and death must take place before Senator Van Drew accepts responsibility for thrusting Prosecutor Taylor on the tab of the tax paying citizens of CMC What did he do for you Senator Van Drew Did he take it easy on that dentist that dumped syringes in our beautiful CMC, Atlantic Ocean in which that particular dentist risk HIB diseases upon children and tourist, not to mention the effect on the businesses from the beach closings that effected so many

It all ties together Time to rid ourselves of the criminal element that are suppose to serve the people By that, I am calling for the indictment of Prosecutor Taylor and Senatorial Courtesy Jeff Van Drew by the NJ State Attorneys Office.

We the people of Cape May County, NJ, deserve better representation from Trenton and our Prosecutors Office By all means, we should act peacefully and follow the rule of law. However, we should voice our God Given Constitutional Right to Free Speech, and insist that our Governor hear our voices and our concerns.
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

grandjury wrote:
pressofAtlanticCity.com
• News
• Today's Top Headlines
North Wildwood doctor cleared of criminal contempt
• Story
• Comments
Print
North Wildwood physician John Costino has been cleared of criminal contempt.

Posted: Monday, June 24, 2013 11:01 pm
By TRUDI GILFILLIAN, Staff Writer
CAPE MAY COURT HOUSE - A Cape May County jury has found North Wildwood doctor John Costino not guilty of violating a judge's orders.
The verdict ends a six-year saga that began in September 2007 when Costino was arrested at his office and charged with dozens of counts of healthcare claims fraud, defense attorney John Tumelty said Monday.
Since that arrest, Costino has been indicted six times on various charges including a 124-count healthcare claims fraud indictment as well as drug distribution. Each of those indictments has ended in either a dismissal or a not guilty verdict.
The latest indictment charged Costino with criminal contempt, a fourth-degree charge, for violating Superior Court Judge Raymond Batten's orders by talking about the case with the media and his patients. Prosecutors alleged Costino's comments and a 25-page letter he wrote to his patients violated an order to not release discovery related to the drug-distribution case.
Prosecutor Robert Taylor did not comment about the specifics of the case Monday, but he said, "We respect the decision of the jury even if we disagree with it."
Costino had spoken with a local newspaper about the drug case in response to a press release from the county Prosecutor's Office and that led to the contempt charge for which he was indicted in July 2012.
Tumelty said Costino had also written a lengthy letter to his patients explaining his case.
"He did release the records, but he did it in the context of giving his whole defense," Tumelty said.
Costino, who began practicing medicine in Cape May County in 1976, was arrested on Sept. 14, 2007, at his practice on Surf Avenue. He specialized at the time in pain medicine and was also able to treat those with opioid addictions using Suboxone.
Prosecutors said Costino improperly distributed drugs to two undercover officers posing as exotic dancers. The women went to his office on several occasions and their visits were recorded by investigators.
The drug distribution case then went to trial in November 2012 and a jury found him not guilty of nine drug distribution counts and seven health care insurance fraud charges.
At that time, Tumelty said the not guilty verdict was a win for doctors and sent a message that "they should be more concerned about practicing medicine without having to worry about becoming a target for overzealous law-enforcement investigations."
Costino said Monday he did not wish to comment at this time. His license to practice medicine was suspended in December of 2009 and has not yet been reinstated, although Tumelty said he expects that it will be.
Contact Trudi Gilfillian:
609-463-6716
TGilfillian@pressofac.com

End of article:

From Grandjury

"Prosecutor Robert Taylor did not comment about the specifics of the case Monday, but he said, "We respect the decision of the jury even if we disagree with it." "

How much, pain, suffering and death must take place before Senator Van Drew accepts responsibility for thrusting Prosecutor Taylor on the tab of the tax paying citizens of CMC What did he do for you Senator Van Drew Did he take it easy on that dentist that dumped syringes in our beautiful CMC, Atlantic Ocean in which that particular dentist risk HIB diseases upon children and tourist, not to mention the effect on the businesses from the beach closings that effected so many

It all ties together Time to rid ourselves of the criminal element that are suppose to serve the people By that, I am calling for the indictment of Prosecutor Taylor and Senatorial Courtesy Jeff Van Drew by the NJ State Attorneys Office.

We the people of Cape May County, NJ, deserve better representation from Trenton and our Prosecutors Office By all means, we should act peacefully and follow the rule of law. However, we should voice our God Given Constitutional Right to Free Speech, and insist that our Governor hear our voices and our concerns.
WOW a four month old topic that was totally dead had to be bump back from the dead from grandjury .guess that deleted thread last night .was not taken well by you grandjury .kind like you pointing the middle finger at the herald and thier rules .can not wait to see if the herald DOES the same thing YOU three made them do to that rummy guy.
grandjury

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Approximately eighty two thousand views for this thread Rummy Exclamation Administration actually posted this story on their news section today Exclamation
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

grandjury wrote:
Approximately eighty two thousand views for this thread Rummy Exclamation Administration actually posted this story on their news section today Exclamation
who cares YOU where told not to bump your old thread correct .I knew first hand THAT IS a no-no here also is this not the same as last nights thread that got deleted for what reason.plus your QOUTING another paper YOUR NOT QOUTING THIS PAPER.so big different there .but nice try on turning around against me
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Admin needs to delete this post too, talk about redundant! Rolling Eyes
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
Admin needs to delete this post too, talk about redundant! Rolling Eyes
lol please THE only reason that other thread was deleted is BECAUSE someone had to do the admin JOB and point it out to them .when it is clear as black and white on their tou/tos/coc rules page.sometimes I think the admin here could really give a :: darn :: about this forum .only time the admin gets up and does anything is after you tell them what is wrong/who wrote the piece in ?/and why your upset.who cares in thier mind if they have to do the search themselves.BUT they have no problem banning and ip blocking people .when a bunch of crybabies get upset you will not speak like them or YOU do not like what you say .they then run to the admin and cry they been bullied and want that person gone.case in point that rummy guy .of all the post from him/her i read he was speaking his mind and they did not like that so they are gone .SO admin when are you going to ip block and ban thier screen names .because ONCE again a robert taylor topic has been made within hours of another just so it can be on page one .WHO cares if this is a old topic IT is still like the one you deleted last night
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

True, and the fact GJ uses multiple alternate personas to keep the knuckleheadedness going! Cool
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

seeing as this thread again breaks a few of the joke of tou/tos/coc for here i thought from now on any post by the three robert taylor hate group.I post this .since even this is a joke

Policies & Standards for User Posts

Posts are restricted to users who are registered and logged-in.

User Posts, whether appended to published content or submitted to Spout Off, are intended to foster an open exchange; viewpoints objectionable to some users may be encountered. Posts are published without administrative review. Users agree to comply with all rules associated with website use, including user Posts. Compliant users are welcomed; non-compliant users may expect their Posts to be redacted and their accounts to be disabled, without warning. Report non-compliant behavior to Admin@cmcherald.com. Users agree that CapeMayCountyHerald.com may modify, retransmit or delete any Post at its discretion, and that Posts or portions of Posts may be republished by Cape May County Herald.

Notwithstanding other user precepts and provisions (e.g., http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/visitoragreement, www.capemaycountyherald.com/privacy-policy), the following rules are applicable regarding user Posts to any digital product of Seawave Corporation, dba Herald Newspapers:

THINK BEFORE YOU POST, and ask yourself these questions:
- Is it truthful?
- Is it beneficial?
- Is it fair to all concerned?

Posts reflecting the below-listed behaviors are expressly prohibited. Such Posts will be edited or removed and the author’s account may be disabled without warning:
- Language which is profane, vulgar, in poor taste, unintelligible, threatening or which incites violence. This includes language intended to simulate profanity (e.g., "sh!t").
- Racial, ethnic or gender slurs
- Name-calling or ad hominem remarks
- Potentially libelous* statements about any person or business/organization. *Libel defined: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/libel
- Naming a private individual* in anything but a manifestly positive, truthful way. * A private individual is anyone not on the public/taxpayer payroll nor actively involved in the public arena - i.e., a "public figure."
- Posts under usernames which serve to appropriate the identity of another user or person.
- The same user posting under different usernames within the same thread.
- Posts which include an improper and derogatory spelling of a person's name or username, including names of public officials
- Posts which serve to reveal the identity (e.g. name, contact information) of another user. [Users shall refer to other users by username only.]
- Complaints about landlords, former employers or specific businesses. [Such complaints, if bona fide, may merit formal due process, for which the website is not a constructive alternative.]
- Unintelligible, incoherent or very ambiguous language
- Repetitive posts
- Posts which are off topic or irrelevant
- Posts typed in all capital letters
- Commercial promotion/advertising
- Posts regarding experience with specific businesses. [Such posts should be submitted under Ratings & Reviews on the business profile page in the Herald’s Marketplace. Go to www.CapeMayCountyHerald.com/Marketplace and search the business name.]
- Posts containing any information, images, trademarks or copyrighted material without permission
eyespy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

The sock puppet strikes again. Other than posts to proved your incompetence, no one posts to your threads. No ideas. Just BS. Spaz will post to you. He posts to everything. That usually shuts down the thread.

You have been outted Rummy. You can ignore all you want but everyone knows. Now it is time for you to write a rambling runon sentence which makes no particular sense. Make sure demand people prove things to you. No one cares. Apparently the Herald thought enough of the Dr. C story to put it on the top. But again, you know more than everyone else. Don't you understand anything. Taylor went after Dr. C for giving information to the Herald.
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyespy wrote:
The sock puppet strikes again. Other than posts to proved your incompetence, no one posts to your threads. No ideas. Just BS. Spaz will post to you. He posts to everything. That usually shuts down the thread.

You have been outted Rummy. You can ignore all you want but everyone knows. Now it is time for you to write a rambling runon sentence which makes no particular sense. Make sure demand people prove things to you. No one cares. Apparently the Herald thought enough of the Dr. C story to put it on the top. But again, you know more than everyone else. Don't you understand anything. Taylor went after Dr. C for giving information to the Herald.
hey there mister slatker how your day .sill waiting for your bs come back on this post http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21743&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

your own words saying you went into stone harbor to look around .sure sounds like you where stalking someone

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2013 22:03 Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
ghost of robert taylor wrote:
No problem importer1 .i just find it funny people like speaking big behind screen names .like I said eye spy you knew where I work

I posted my name on here last year. I am hiding from none. Don't need to. BUT- I knew where you work means absolutely nothing to me or anyone else. You want a face to face so put up.
Hum--------------------------------------
Just what I thought another Sock Puppet I'm hiding behind a screen name but you are not??? Same exact wording as Rummy in June 2012. He left after I put my name on here. Also when I went to Stone Harbor and hung around to see the sights. Didn't see anything I need to be hiding from. In fact, haven't seen anyone to hide from in many years.
Den T.

what happen eyespy OR should I say stalker.first you have other people do your job .then you call me a sock puppet.then .when I show PROOF you where stalking in stone harbor after that rummy guy .you run away scared .what happen to the guy that was not scared to mix it up on here.did we finally catch you as a chicken and you can not back up then claim you where NOT stalking someone in stone harbor

so let me get this straight UNLESS i COME TO THE i HATE ROBERT TAYLOR GROUP .YOU WILL RUN TO ADMIN AGAIN AND TRY AND GET ME BANNED .news FLASH just remember this YOU already said YOU where stalking someone in stone harbor .you already started the name calling .kind strange those one thing is against this papers tou/tos/coc .I posted

hey eyespy opps sorry stalker .mind explain why we ONLY see you when a robert taylor thread is made or brought up .that is as strange we only see grandjury/the truth/front runner.when a topic about robert taylor is made.so please enlighten us why did you three ONLY jion to post attacks at robert taylor
Scorpion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:
Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them. The word stalking is used, with some differing meanings, in psychology and psychiatry and also in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense.

You complain when GJ, the-truth or Eyespy start a new thread about prosecutorial misconduct.
You complain when an old thread is resurrected implicating continuing prosecutorial misconduct.
You inadvertently admitted you derive pleasure crying to the admin about injustices committed against an alter ego named "some guy rummy."

THINK BEFORE YOU POST

You are exhibiting an unhealthy obsession with other IP addresses being banned. Shocked

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
Quote:
Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them. The word stalking is used, with some differing meanings, in psychology and psychiatry and also in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense.

You complain when GJ, the-truth or Eyespy start a new thread about prosecutorial misconduct.
You complain when an old thread is resurrected implicating continuing prosecutorial misconduct.
You inadvertently admitted you derive pleasure crying to the admin about injustices committed against an alter ego named "some guy rummy."

THINK BEFORE YOU POST

You are exhibiting an unhealthy obsession with other IP addresses being banned. Shocked
lol wow NICE COME BACK .KEEP IT UP i NEED THE LAUGH,how are those threads helpful to me they are not .so why should I have to SKIP to page two on here BECAUSE page one is flooded with robert taylor subjects .ok Scorpion answer me this have you every gone to where this robert taylor works to complain to him or are you like grandjury/the truth/eyespy/front runner .YOU only do your speaking here.have the topics made by those people help you in anyway to decide to go to his office.for ME they are not helpful .but are written by a bunch of people to scared to walk up there and do the same complaining they do here to his face.so once again HOW are they helpful to me .THEY are not
eyespy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

HERE'S RUMMY AGAIN
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

eyespy wrote:
HERE'S RUMMY AGAIN
here is the same song and dance by you guys .KIND STRANGE YOU HAVE NO TROUBLE STALKING PEOPLE .but are to scared to walk the walk .when it comes to your problem in robert taylor .I am just wait to see REAL proof you can do that walk .BUT all I see is a bunch of people doing baby steps on this subject.but that will never happen because we all knew TYPING words is the only thing you three are good at
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

and here is one of GJ's clever alts, who posts exactly like GJ, what a coincidence! Shocked
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
and here is one of GJ's clever alts, who posts exactly like GJ, what a coincidence! Shocked
what I really find funny is he put me on IGNORE .kind hard to do while you have someone on IGNORE .but that right I never said that per eyespys own WORDS .give me a second STALKER i WILL FIND THAT PROOF AS WELL .STILL waiting on a reply on I do not stalk people.he doing that right now by following me around to post his replys towards me .LIKE I said before all you three like talking the talk .but can you do the walk to that talk
http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=294268&highlight=#294268

Last edited by importer1 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

thanks for nothing Importer1. Rolling Eyes
importer1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
thanks for nothing Importer1. Rolling Eyes
what I do I speak the truth
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Importer,Do you have any interest in this county? Do you pay Cape May County taxes?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: