Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

President's Gun Control Executive Orders
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twisted Oz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I HOPE all these new laws will stop the gun violence in Pleasantville and Atlantic City. That is the CHANGE we all want! How many murders between the two cities last year 25-30?
cobra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: shouyld help Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

background checks, straw buyers, shady gun drealers sellign guns to thugs, no background checks at gun shows....nobody should ahve a probklem with these laws--except the NRA..
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Twisted Oz wrote:
I HOPE all these new laws will stop the gun violence in Pleasantville and Atlantic City. That is the CHANGE we all want! How many murders between the two cities last year 25-30?

Why would it stop anything?

The Dems will just let the criminals who break the new laws out of jail. THey will then kill again.
marmoracat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Twisted Oz wrote:

Out of all of those murders, how many were committed with assault rifles?
NONE...they were all stolen handguns.

You want real change...require a safe purchase, or proof of safe ownership with every gun purchase. Keeping guns locked up will keep them out of burglars' hands. Sure, a cheap gun lockbox might be easily removable by a burglar, but good luck moving or opening my 700lb safe which is internally bolted into concrete in my garage while the police are en-route due to the security system going off.
It may have cost me a good bit, but you know what? My guns won't end up in the hands of a murderer in Atlantic City.
maximus99

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: shouyld help Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
background checks, straw buyers, shady gun drealers sellign guns to thugs, no background checks at gun shows....nobody should ahve a probklem with these laws--except the NRA..

Will you support tough enforcement of the new laws that you support?

What will happen when the inner city Obama supporting drug dealers get caught with assault weapons? Will they go to jail for life or will they get out of jail free and be back on the streets in a week?

Only Dems have a problem with tough enforcemnet of the laws that they support.

Cobra and company will be protesting when the jails fill with drug dealers. He will be carrying a sign that reads, "build more schools not more jails."
marmoracat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

And one thing for you anti-gun rights people. You keep asking why anyone "needs" an assault rifle. That's not for you to question anyone about. I don't ask why you need to practice a religion.

It is not the Bill of "Needs", it's the Bill of RIGHTS.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

you are of course wrong mcat but you know that. our constitutional rights have always had limits. so we can agree, answer this we have the 1st amendment to free speech right? can you say anything you want anytime you want? the answer is no. even you must understand the 2nd amendment has always had limits. its: "the right to bear arms" isn't it? can you own a grenade launcher legally? no! can you own a machine gun legally? no! so please stop the crocodile tears about your assault weapons, you don't need them for anything. so try to get by with just 1 dozen hangguns, a handful of rifles and shotguns and a few hundred rounds of ammo, try and be brave! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: