Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Signs on lawns

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beachnutz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Signs on lawns Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Is there a limit of time that an "advertisement" sign can be on a lawn? My neighbor has had one for at least 7 years. If that company is still working on his house, I would not want them!
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Signs on lawns Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

beachnutz wrote:
Is there a limit of time that an "advertisement" sign can be on a lawn? My neighbor has had one for at least 7 years. If that company is still working on his house, I would not want them!

I guess that would depend on what neighborhood in what town and in what state you are talking about. Many spouters here don't even live in CMC, NJ.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
maximus99

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Signs on lawns Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

beachnutz wrote:

You should see the ghetto where the Dems live.. They have every square inch of every telephone pole covered with "WE buy houses" , "we buy junk cars", "Joes painting", "Bill the plumber" and all the other bs.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sneak over one night around midnight. Goodbye sign. Your neighbor probably won't even miss it. Either that or contact code enforcement.
beachnutz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Signs on lawns Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
beachnutz wrote:

You should see the ghetto where the Dems live.. They have every square inch of every telephone pole covered with "WE buy houses" , "we buy junk cars", "Joes painting", "Bill the plumber" and all the other bs.

MAX-you usually complain that people in the ghetto are lazy and now you complain about them trying to find work.
eyenstein

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Signs on lawns Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

maximus99 wrote:
beachnutz wrote:

Mt. Holly??
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Eye...Max makes much more sense if you put him on ignore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: