Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

obamacare
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beachnutz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: obamacare Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I see all my friends kids getting jobs without insurance because insurance is so high, I see many of my senior citizen friends who cannot afford extra insurance and I see insurance companies with big offices, big bonuses, private jets, dropping at risk patients, etc, I want Obamacare. Do not listen to Fox networks misleading news, they are famous for misleasing news...in fact they went to the Supreme Court to fight for the right to lie
http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-facts.php
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: obamacare Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

beachnutz wrote:
I see all my friends kids getting jobs without insurance because insurance is so high, I see many of my senior citizen friends who cannot afford extra insurance and I see insurance companies with big offices, big bonuses, private jets, dropping at risk patients, etc, I want Obamacare. Do not listen to Fox networks misleading news, they are famous for misleasing news...in fact they went to the Supreme Court to fight for the right to lie

I am also for Obamacare. It isn't perfect, but it's something that American needs. Healthcare coverage in this country is a joke. The down side to Obamacare is that it won't reduce or control the out of control costs of care or premiums. It's a shame that instead of fighting for the rich and protecting the health insurance industry while producing some of the worst bull **** in the history of politics, the Repubs didn't work to make the reform better.
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: obamacare Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
beachnutz wrote:

I am also for Obamacare. It isn't perfect, but it's something that American needs. Healthcare coverage in this country is a joke. The down side to Obamacare is that it won't reduce or control the out of control costs of care or premiums. It's a shame that instead of fighting for the rich and protecting the health insurance industry while producing some of the worst bull **** in the history of politics, the Repubs didn't work to make the reform better.

Taxing Ex Pats and their spouses 2% of their foreign salary or $2000 whichever is greater for health care they might be able to use for 6 weeks was a stroke of genius. What a nice money generator to make up monies loss for the exemption the undocumented workers get. As a bonus thousands of NRA British Citizens, who are married to US citizens, will be subject to this tax as payback to that whole taxation without out representation thing.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

as i said before these kind of glitches will no doubt be dealt with. and i agree about illegals too bad the repubs and dems don't agree with us. Cool
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Did not O'Dummyeo give the drug companies exemptions because they gave him money?
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

see LDD as always is completely empathic. Cool
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I like the idea of taxing healthcare benefits, but hope it will be a small tax.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey fraudpublican......I thought I was on ignore you dope.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

not sure i agree sharks but as with everything the devil is in the details. right now if you pay for your own healthcare you can write it off. not sure i see the point of taxing something you can turn around and write off? like i said details... Cool
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Gee wiz. No response to being exposed as a fraud again.
eyenstein

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Hey fraudpublican......I thought I was on ignore you dope.

How could anyone ignore you? Disagree, maybe, but ignore? Happy NEW YEAR!
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Or claim to ignore me. That would be Fraudpublican.
Happy New Year Eye.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

No he is on ignore. he thinks because i respond to his posts he isn't. you would think he would realize how easy it is to do with somebody who just spouts the same thing over and over. as i pointed out before the biggest thing that will get you ignored is being boring or inane with the exception of max who just is a worthless excuse for a human being. Cool
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
Fraud.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

case in point! Cool
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Again I ask the fraud.........Ignore you jackarse?
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
as i said before these kind of glitches will no doubt be dealt with. and i agree about illegals too bad the repubs and dems don't agree with us. Cool

Those glitches take years to resolve. How about taking care of our own and those NRA's married to US citizens before those here illegally.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i said i agreed its all i can do. if the prez, house or senate call you and ask my opinion tell them what i said! Cool
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Dont forget to mention the "subtle sarcasm" that fraudpublican is "known for". Classic.
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

better yet have them call LDD, he is lonelier than i am. Laughing
maximus99

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
I like the idea of taxing healthcare benefits, but hope it will be a small tax.

They should jack it up to cover all the hoodrats who hae 15 illegiimate kids.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
not sure i agree sharks but as with everything the devil is in the details. right now if you pay for your own healthcare you can write it off. not sure i see the point of taxing something you can turn around and write off? like i said details... Cool

I hope so, but I don't know if that's true Spaz. I have been paying for my own healthcare premiums for almost a year now. I am in the process of learning about this. It's not cut and dry. Even if you can deduct the cost of premiums, how much do you realize? A few hundred...a thousand? That's only a small part of the cost which is many times that.

The reason, I'm for the tax is because, while we all contribute to those public and private employees who get benefits payed for by their employers, no one else is contributing to those of us that pay for our own. It's inequitable. Those like me are trying to pay for our own expensive coverage while helping to pay for everyone else's.
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Almost a year? Oh the humanity. Welcome to the real world sharks.
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Long_Duk_Dong wrote:
Almost a year? Oh the humanity. Welcome to the real world sharks.

So, you pay for yours too?
spazcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

of course not, like all members of the SLC LDD believes in the do as i say not as i do school of public policy. its the same old song that the wealthy have been singing forever. i'm overtaxed, i have to pay for idlers blah, blah, blah. the Beatles wrote their theme song: " I ME ME MINE " Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: